Anxiety and Muscle twitching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleJess

Banned
I'm DrunkBunny, I'm wondering if anyone else gets physical effects of anxiety, like muscle twitching and stuff, I get all over body twitches, and for the last 3 days, I've had this weird eye twitch :)

Anyone else get muscle twitching?

Yeah occasionally I get eye twitching, but then I just ..... soz I was going to silly... 😕
Actually I do sometimes, usually from being over tired.

When I get overly stressed my eye starts to twitch. It can get irritating as it can last up to several days. Lucky for me it's been a pretty long time since I have gotten that stressed.

I get this occasionally; usually when I start feeling bad about not being able to grow up in my head, then it brings back bad memories, then I usually curl up with my teddy in a fetal position and just decide to allow myself to feel whatever I'm feeling; sometimes I get a little panic attack, other times I get body twitches; my eyes don't twitch much though; usually I'm squeezing them shut.

I start getting a little twitchy when I'm nervous in front of others though, I hate that, only makes things worse that I have a tendency to cry when I'm really embarassed or angry.

Last edited by a moderator:
brabbit1987 said:
When I get overly stressed my eye starts to twitch. It can get irritating as it can last up to several days. Lucky for me it's been a pretty long time since I have gotten that stressed.

Yeah, lack of sleep, and stress triggers my eye twitches and makes my general twitches worse.

I get neck spasms, finger twitches, pretty much anywhere, and its awkward as hell having a conversation, and my head jerks lol, because I'm nervous.

I sometimes got that after I had a big panic attack, my
Fingers kept twitching at random times. I put it down to a side effect of the meds I'm taking ( I'm on 10mg of citalopram)

It's actually rather common. I ended up googling it recently because I had the same thing. You can find some information here. They list some common causes, some of which are serious, but also included are stress, anxiety, lack of sleep, poor diet, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back