AnthroCon :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
I am going, staying at the Weston, really slumin it there.
WHo happens to be going...
or wants to show their jealousy and hate for me :laugh:

LilRabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Incontinent, Carer
I may be going. I'll definitely be going if I can find some people to meet up with! I live in Pittsburgh so it's not like I'm looking for a room... I'm just looking for some company.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
It's actually close to home for me, but I won't be going (I'm not a furry, so yeah). However, I'll be sure to tune into local media for the event. I always enjoy people on radio and tv trying to understand and explain what a furry is.. and what anthrocon is lol.

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
It's much less than 50 miles away, but I don't think I'm going. It does look like it'd be kinda fun though. So maybe some other year. :D There's another thing (not furry though) going on in Pittsburgh (well, very close) that I'd like to go to in July.... but also probably won't be going to that.... and that would be a concert. :frown:

LilRabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Incontinent, Carer
It's much less than 50 miles away, but I don't think I'm going. It does look like it'd be kinda fun though. So maybe some other year. :D There's another thing (not furry though) going on in Pittsburgh (well, very close) that I'd like to go to in July.... but also probably won't be going to that.... and that would be a concert. :frown:
I hear that. I live very, very close to Pittsburgh. I'm just outside it. But I probably won't be going, though I've wanted to for a while. Hopefully it's still in Pittsburgh next year, and I can go then.

Lone_Wolf

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Ill Be going to AC like i do every year. i already have a cretin room reserved at the Westin for me and my friends(on floor 26) . plus LV is going to be stopping by to play games ETC. (MB21)

D

Doodle

I'm planing on going next year but sadly not this year :S
-doodle

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I'm not going, because I'm not a fur and don't live anywhere close (there's an ocean in between).

HOwever, I've been invited to go to some other furry con later this year, and if time and finances permit, I may actually go. I've been told it's a smaller con - probably better for an 'outsider' and newbie.

Peachy

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
To all of you going: I'm jealous and temporally hate you all ;)

And apparently there is gonna be another protest.

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I'd love to go, but Pittsburgh is kinda a few hundred miles from where I live, and I don't have a license or car...

ZodiacPup

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
I'd love to go, but Pittsburgh is kinda a few hundred miles from where I live, and I don't have a license or car...
The same here. I'm planning to go when I can afford plane tickets, hotel rooms, food and a fursuit all by myself.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I was going to go but I rather go home and visit my mom because my birthday is the last day of Anthrocon... Can't really do both..

Samaki

Contributor
Role
I plan on going sometime although prob wont be for a while -.- how cum all the awesome people have to live up north but all the idiots live down south in florida except for a select few... That's probably why no cons of anything except that animecon thingy is held in Florida -.-...

ZodiacPup

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
I plan on going sometime although prob wont be for a while -.- how cum all the awesome people have to live up north but all the idiots live down south in florida except for a select few... That's probably why no cons of anything except that animecon thingy is held in Florida -.-...
I wonder why everyone complains about the "south". Also everyone says the persons up north are more conservative, which means the south people have to be more liberal = accepting. Now I'm confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.