Anthrocon 2011: Who's going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeonSoryu117

Moderated
Role
  1. Diaperfur
  2. Sissy
In the recent years, the babyfur community has grown rapidly, from a small subsection of the furry fandom to a full blown phenomenon! Since there seem to be a LOT of babyfurs around, I was wondering if any of you are going to be going to Anthrocon this year? I'll be attending, along with a few of my friends that're really chill. Anyone else coming?

CuddleWoozle

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I wish I could, but getting there is impossible for me at the moment. :(

Heck, I can't even get to Morphicon and it's actually in the same state/area.

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Other
I'm only about 35 miles away, but sadly I probably won't be able to go.

FauxPas

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Other
Nope to far for me, I would love to go to furfright, gotta save money for a plane ticket.

But I do plan on going to Rocky Mountain Fur Con

Aero

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Carer
Would've gone with you guys but you know me... x3 maybe if I can request time off next year or something.

Make sure Jake and Blake live up to their ends of the bet btw.

LeonSoryu117

Moderated
Role
  1. Diaperfur
  2. Sissy
Would've gone with you guys but you know me... x3 maybe if I can request time off next year or something.

Make sure Jake and Blake live up to their ends of the bet btw.

Oh don't worry, I will. You can count on me :D

Siddy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Just have to buy my plane ticket everything else is booked so i will be there.

CushyBums

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I fully intend on going this year, providing work agrees with me. I can't request time off this far out, so I'm just waiting and seeing.

Altric

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I'll be going. I live less than an hour away, but I'll probably be living out of my car for the duration of the con because I can not afford a room.

I ended up sleeping in my car over the last night of AC2010 because I was too tired to drive home, so I just locked the doors, and pulled a blanket out of the back seat to cover up with.

Siddy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I'll be going. I live less than an hour away, but I'll probably be living out of my car for the duration of the con because I can not afford a room.

I ended up sleeping in my car over the last night of AC2010 because I was too tired to drive home, so I just locked the doors, and pulled a blanket out of the back seat to cover up with.

O_O dude you should not be spend the whole time in the car. If you can not get a room by ac this year let me know i dont think im going to have a roomy so i could hook you up

LittleAyria

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur

dude thats not right that you have to stay in your car, maybe check on the ac forums to see if anyone has some room space if you dont mind sharing

BernardFx

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
I'm going! ^__^ Just need my dad to sign the slip in front of a public notary, and the rest is up to me.

It shall be an epic drive.

map1.jpg

Around 40 hours of driving...

Mukirr

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Wow! That makes my 6 hour potential drive pale in comparison. Maybe I'll actually go this year, if I can get a couple days off and if I have the money to make the trip. Kind of a lot of "ifs". Ah well.

Status
Not open for further replies.