4. Carer
i realy realty want to go but cause of my curent situation i would need help

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I won't mind going, but I would need a ride there lol

Edit: Only take me 11 hours 50 mins to get to Pittsburgh...I wish I had a car lol

Last edited:

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Other
I live about 30 miles from Pittsburgh. I'm sure it could be fun, but I'm probably not going.

X

xdeadx

OMG Me me me ^^

I'm goin with Drew. =D

Yups. And Umm... I'm pretty sure Baby Jake is going too.

Last edited:

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Further Confusion 2009...I will hate you for ever if you go to that without me...I'm 30 minutes from the Doubletree Hotel in San Jose, CA, which is where further confusion is going to be. Curse my grades- the only thing stopping me from getting a car...

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
I am going yes... but I will be about as elusive there as I am here nowadays.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Curse my grades- the only thing stopping me from getting a car...

You have to work before you can play.

I'm surprised Priest hasn't posted in this thread :scratchchin::scratchchin::scratchchin: :scratchchin::scratchchin::scratchchin: :scratchchin::scratchchin::scratchchin: :scratchchin:

LilRabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
I am going.

And it's going to be... oh man... so amazing. I attending for about four hours last summer, and it was probably the best four hours of the whole summer... maybe even year. Yeah, I was that into it.

This year I'm going all out though. Even though I live in Pittsburgh, I live relatively far out... so I rented a room right at the Westin. I'll probably be sharing a room with Lukie, if he's coming (and chances are high that he will be).

I may also be renting a fursuit for the occasion.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone there... and meeting everyone for the first time. Personally, though - I think when everyone gets more settled in with their plans, we should schedule a major Adisc meet up. Dead serious.

I was going to post about the idea closer to con-time. But I guess now would be it. Maybe we could all meet up, see a movie, get something to eat... similar to what the C'ubHouse did last summer. Only this time it'll be all us Adisc folks.

I think it could be fun!

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I was going to post about the idea closer to con-time. But I guess now would be it. Maybe we could all meet up, see a movie, get something to eat... similar to what the C'ubHouse did last summer. Only this time it'll be all us Adisc folks.

I think it could be fun!

That sounds great, because the only reason I want to go is to meet the ADISC folk, and nothing more. Seems it's only sensible people going, as well!

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
Meh I truly hope I can go...but then again I dont know if I wanna go...There are some certain people that are probally going that im not sure if im ready to meet them yet.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
can i stay with somene if i get the money to go please XD i dont want o be in a hotel room by meself that is if i go

Ryan_d

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
This might be fun, we get all the TB/DL/Furs in that area to meet in SF.

I would love to meet some of yall, and I'm sure yall would love to see SF.

Status
Not open for further replies.