Answers to your questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hey, i was just sneaking about, getting rid off some evidence :p. I came up with a good idea for a new post!

Ok, here's how it works. Simply answer the question on the last post. Then feel free to ask a question yourself! I think this will help us get to know each other, asking some different questions what a new thread isn't worth it.

I will start.

Have you ever been caught?

EDIT: mzkkbprmt, perfect :D just what i was thinking off.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I have never been caught wearing or physically participating in TBDL stuff. However my stash has been found so I'll have to say yes.

Have you ever told anyone about your interest in diapers?

Role
Diaper Lover
I was caught by my mom when I was seven but that was the first time I had diapers since I was toilet trained. I stole a pack of diapers that were in the house for some reason. I was only seven and thought they wouldn't be found if they were in a trash bag in the closet hehe. Of course then my mom found a whole trash bag of wet and messy diapers. But since I've been going to the store and buying them since I was nine, I've never been caught.

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I was caught by my mom when I was seven but that was the first time I had diapers since I was toilet trained. I stole a pack of diapers that were in the house for some reason. I was only seven and thought they wouldn't be found if they were in a trash bag in the closet hehe. Of course then my mom found a whole trash bag of wet and messy diapers. But since I've been going to the store and buying them since I was nine, I've never been caught.

Read the question on the last post, meaning you answer the question mzkkbprmt said.

Then simply ask a question yourself.

Rakai

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little, , Carer
I've told afew people..... and one friend even tried out being a carer for me for awhile.

Do you wear diapers in public places?

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Nice Rakai, just what i was thinking.

I don't wear in public, well i sometimes wear whilst on my bike. If i am going to get a takeaway, i would wear. Normally blush, but nobody will notice, most are drunk!

What's your worst diaper experience?

Tafshin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Well, it was when I was 9 I suppose.

Anyway, my mom owned her own business and I used to just sit at the counter reading. She often kept a bag of Mickey mouse pull-ups underneath the counter for my stepdad's nephew when he would come visit. So occasionally I would take one, go back into the bathroom to wet it, and dispose of it in the dumpster outside the back door.

Well, one time I had to go poo really bad, and I was curious.. So I did in the bathroom. It wasnt the best idea, seeing how the pullup was ALREADY too tight, so it all sqwished and went all over me. When I got it off and off to the side to clean up, I lost my balance somehow (cant remember how) and my butt pressed up against the white wall.

Yea... new paint job. So after cleaning myself up and disposing of the pull-up, I snuck around the shop and grabbed cleaning supplies. It didnt all come off, and at 9 I was scared shitless at someone finding it. So I got my shoe and smacked it in the wall to leave a scuff, and then smeared it in with the rest of the poo mark so it looked legit. x-x

Do you seek acceptance about your diapers from a parent? If they know, from a friend or family member that doesnt?

Role
Diaper Lover

Read the question on the last post, meaning you answer the question mzkkbprmt said.

Then simply ask a question yourself.
Alright, my bad I didn't read it carefully. Yes I told my psychologist that I liked wearing them and the reasons of how it started. I also told my mom that toilet training traumatized me but I didn't tell her I was DL.

Tafshin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Alright, my bad I didn't read it carefully. Yes I told my psychologist that I liked wearing them and the reasons of how it started. I also told my mom that toilet training traumatized me but I didn't tell her I was DL.
Psst, you forgots to ask a question.

bebehuey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Private
not really, my mom thought she had me trained.. my first experience after toilet training that i actually remember was putting on one of my moms maxi pads (they were pretty huge back in those days) in my undies, and wetting it. and getting caught within minutes. one hell of a spanking, Not to mention trying to negotiate the stairs with that huge thing between my legs, needless to say, i couldn't have been more than 3 or 4 at the time. i also remember putting on one of my little brothers diapers at around 4 years old, got caught then too. my dad beat the shit outta me for that one. didn't even get a chance to wet them, so, i guess i've had these tendencies since potty training, my mom tells me that i always screamed whenever i had messed or wet one though prior to potty training. i do have to admit, tho, being in a sopping one for hours was never something i was happy about, even now.

So, how is the diapered life treating you?

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Diapered life is treating me pretty good at the moment. Now that I'm on my own I can wear whenever I want too. This certainly was not always the case when I lived at home or at college when I had to hide them. I like the fact that I no longer have to go to great lengths to hide my stash or dispose of used ones. Now, I can keep them under my bathroom sink and have no worries, they can go out with the daily trash to the dumpster.

Question, where (if you do) hide your diaper stash?

melancollie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy,
i have a drawer that i can pull out and they fit nicely in there.

Q: anyone worn to school (i have tried, scary, but noone noticed)

steel

Est. Contributor
No, I have never worn to school. I don't have the guts to wear to school. Have you ever had a caretaker before.

Rakai

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little, , Carer
Yes I have a close friend tried it for me a couple of times and then I've had afew one over the net
Do you see DL/AB/TBism as a hinderance on your life?

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Good idea, Tommy!

No, I enjoy my infantilism. It doesn't consume me; it's just something I like to do on the side.

What is your favorite diaper brand?

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Well, i only have access to baby one's. Don't bother posting saying get adult, because no matter what, i can't! I cycled for miles to find some, but no luck in all the shops or stores.

I just wear Pampers Size 6. You may had seen my old post about how to make them stay on, and adjust them a little :)

Have you ever been in denial about infantilism? Meaning, trying to stop being this way?

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Have you ever been in denial about infantilism? Meaning, trying to stop being this way?
I'm DL but Yes however I got over it quickly.

Can you learn to accept your AB/DL needs as part of your life without them disrupting it?

Nam

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I think it will be hard to accept this, i think it would be strange being a old man, looking back on my life. Then just thinking about all this. Just unusual, it will take me a long time to accept it, but not sure if i ever will.

How was your experience when you first wore a diaper? How did you react whilst buying them in the store?

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
My first experience was great, I remember buying them at the store, I had picked up a pack of goodnites, rode my bike to the pharmacy, CVS I believe, one further from my house where I know my parents did not go. I was a complete nervous wreck buying them, I probably walked around the store for 20 minutes or so, I bought some additional things with it, one thing I remember I bought was a bag of those blue-mint candies, I used to love those things. Anyway, I finally bought them, put them in my backpack and rode home.

Once I got up to my room, I put one on and it honestly was everything I was hoping it could be.

Q: What was the first brand of diapers that you bought for yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.