ANR [Adult Nursing Relationships]

littleboy7883

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Is anybody in an ANR [Adult Nursing Relationship]? My wife and I have always enjoyed breast play. For the last year, I have dried nursed from her. I didn't know ANR was a thing until a few days ago. I actedenty cause her to be sore. So to the ones that are, how can I suckle without her being sore? Thanks.

Reactions: littledreamers333, Blekyss, Mal8 and 2 others
My fiancée and I are trying. Let you know if we succeed.

Reactions: Blekyss and Mal8
on my way to mommy’s, and there will definitely be some nursing !

Reactions: Deleted member 66129, Blekyss, Mal8 and 2 others
littleboy7883 said:
Is anybody in an ANR [Adult Nursing Relationship]? My wife and I have always enjoyed breast play. For the last year, I have dried nursed from her. I didn't know ANR was a thing until a few days ago. I actedenty cause her to be sore. So to the ones that are, how can I suckle without her being sore? Thanks.
It's difficult to make it comfortable for your wife, because of your teeth.
Your mouth just doesn't 'form fit' a nipple like a baby. They actually do something called latching on which involves effectively taking the whole nipple into the mouth and using their gums and tongue to draw/squeeze milk out through it.
Teeth are a real pain when nursing, for both of you🤣🤣🤣🍼🍼🍼🍼

Reactions: Blekyss and Schnullerjunge94
Please be careful, so you wife don't get any problems with her breasts. I work with breastdiagnostic.

Reactions: Mal8 and Lyric
Update,
My wife has let me nurse from her a couple of time in the last few days. She even offered as I was waking up to other day. I have been careful not to suckle to hard and trying to get more then just her nipple. She seems to like as it adds to our fun time. 😁 I did some research so I don't cause any issues for her. Thanks to everyone that have advice.

Reactions: Blekyss, Deleted member 66129, mrsmallory666 and 2 others
littleboy7883 said:
You’re a very lucky person to have the partner you have. It’s something I don’t expect I’ll ever try but the idea is appealing. When my wife was breastfeeding our kids as babies she had some issues and used Lansinoh ointment afterwards which was really helpful at preventing future problems. I’d recommend your partner use this on her nipples afterwards to help prevent problems

Mal8 said:
You’re a very lucky person to have the partner you have. It’s something I don’t expect I’ll ever try but the idea is appealing. When my wife was breastfeeding our kids as babies she had some issues and used Lansinoh ointment afterwards which was really helpful at preventing future problems. I’d recommend your partner use this on her nipples afterwards to help prevent problems

I am just doing it every couple of days, this should help with them being sore.

We are still trying to relactate. She did nurse her daughter but she stopped about 10 years ago so we expect she can but it will take time. She dry nurses me 3-4 times a day and pumps every few hours but nothing yet. On the other I am always in my diapers and rubber pants when she dry nurses me and at least we can both enjoy the intimacy while her nipple is in my mouth and I potty in my diapers.

• Love
Reactions: Raylynn, skylavender, Blekyss and 8 others
My Mommy is not lactating or does she want to. I do dry nurse about 4 times a week which helps me with my little side. I usually dry nurse after my bath at night and put into my night diaper.

Reactions: Blekyss, Deleted member 66129, littleboy7883 and 1 other person
I wrote this under Adult Babies, asking about what each person got for Christmas.
I am copying it here so that I can update on the current "situation."

Christmas Eve, as soon as Lilly got me diapered for bed, she hands me a box.

I opened it and inside was a brand new deluxe double breast pump!

Our old one broke down about four or five years ago, and considering our ages, Lilly and I decided that we were getting beyond the point of carrying on any (A)dult (N)ursing (R)elationship.
She told me that she had read an article on-line recently about grandmothers nursing their grandchildren, and although she is in her early 70's, her health is good, and becasue she had lactated so many times in the past, and had wet nursed previously, that this would be feasible.

A package came from Amazon on Thursday with Milk Thistle, Goat's Rue, Fenugreek, Sunflower Lecithin, and some other bottles of lactation support herbs and two boxes of Mother's Milk Teas.

She is determined to do this, IF I want it. I told her that I didn't want to do anything that might harm her, but yes, I would love to go back to the breast. (It's been a few years.)

She has an appointment with her doctor this next week, and she told him that she is going to be helping a niece that is due soon and has had problems with nursing. Her doctor knows that she has nursed babies in the past. Sounds plausible. (Doctor just doesn't know about THIS baby!) (P.S.: Truthfully there is no niece, but the doctor doesn't need to know that!)

I will post updates when, and IF, they happen. She has a really positive attitude about this, I am not as sure, but I hope it works.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Blekyss, Schnullerjunge94, LittleEnigma and 2 others
9 days in and nothing has happened yet.
She is using the pump every two to three hours, 10 minutes per side (instead of concurrently) times two sets each time.
I am dry-nursing every morning, after lunch, after supper, and before bed, between 7 to 12 minutes per breast.

I think her breasts look bigger, and I told her so to encourage her.
This morning she put on her regualar bra which is a "B" cup and said it feels a little tight.
After I suggested she try one of her nursing bras (size ""C" cup) she admitted that it was more comfortable.

As far as I am concerned, this is a sign of progress!

• Haha
Reactions: Blekyss, diaperdude and LittleEnigma
Met my wife on an ANR website. She had never lactated before. We discussed inducing but decided not to. I nursed regularly several times a day and we noticed her breasts and nipples enlarged. Still enjoy dry nursing.

A previous friend who was a mommy to me was able to lactate again after a few weeks. It was only a small amount but it was enough to change my stool to a yellow color like a breastfed baby has. I was sorry that relationship didn't last very long.

Reactions: Deleted member 66129, VisaT and Lyric
DonnieDiaper said:
9 days in and nothing has happened yet.
She is using the pump every two to three hours, 10 minutes per side (instead of concurrently) times two sets each time.
I am dry-nursing every morning, after lunch, after supper, and before bed, between 7 to 12 minutes per breast.

I think her breasts look bigger, and I told her so to encourage her.
This morning she put on her regualar bra which is a "B" cup and said it feels a little tight.
After I suggested she try one of her nursing bras (size ""C" cup) she admitted that it was more comfortable.

As far as I am concerned, this is a sign of progress!
My calculations wre wrong: If you count that she started using the breast pump on Christmas morning, then today is day # 11.

Still nothing majoy to report, except that this morning during our "dry nursing session" I got the unmistakable hint of the taste of breast milk.
Nothing tangible, just definately the slightest taste.
Nothing to report as far as the pump goes, but we are committed, and these things take time.

Lilly has her appointment with her doctor today.
She has already asked about a hormone shot when she discussed it with him over the phone.
He thinks she is trying to relactate for a neice's baby that's due in February.
I wonder what he would think/do if he knew that I am the baby?

Reactions: Blekyss and Lyric
Lilly went to the doctor yesterday and discussed relactation with him.
She has been telling him that she is planning to help out a neice that is pregnant and has never been able to nurse.
(Good cover story, anyway.)

Doctor gave my wife a clean bill of health, and told her she's doing all the right stuff to relactate.
The pump, the supplements and herbs, and he even encouraged her to try to get me to "help" move things along.
(If he only knew!)

He sees no problem since she has acted as a wet-nurse on and off over the past 40 years.
The only downside factor he mentioned was her age.
(THAT went ove well, NOT!)
He said she may need a little "boost" to get it all started since it's been awhile since she has produced any large quantity of milk.

He offered her an injection of Domperidone (Motilium ®), which she was reluctant to take without investigating it first.
He says that usually it will accelerate the production of milk, with little side effects.
He did say that it could boost lactation to starting with-in 36 to 72 hours, considering how far along she is with the process.
No guarantees though, he has used it with promissing results in the past, but has had a couple of failures with it taking several weeks, even with the injections.

She declined his offer, and told him she would think about it.
They decided to give our current regimen another week, but if nothing happens she can stop into his office on next Wednesday, and get the Motilium.

WHAT does anyone know about this?
I don't want her putting her health at risk just so I can regress back tobeing her "toddler" again.
I know she wants this, and I think she wants this even more than I do.

Help!
Anyone with any experience with Domperidone (Motilium ®), please reply.

Reactions: Schnullerjunge94
No experience with the drug sorry
But following this with interest we do dry feed occasionally but think it would be amazing if mummy could produce milk.

Whether or not you stick with the Domperidone, there are also some natural supplements that can help -- search "Legendairy Milk" on Amazon to see some of the better ones available.

I don't know what you have for a pump, but I found the NCVI Double Electric Breast Pump is a great value and very compact.

The key is to make the pumping sessions as regular as a baby might need to feed. You should begin to see results in about a month or so.

However, understand that the hormonal shift and maintenance required to keep someone producing breastmilk will have physical, mental, and emotional side effects.

Research and stay aware of any possibilities and maintain communication and honesty with each other. You'll be happiest if both of you can maintain peak health.

(Sadly, I can't say this worked for me, but that's probably because I was assigned male at birth and was trying to achieve estrogen dominance in the process. Someone who was assigned female at birth is going to have an easier time of it.)

PoofsNFloofs said:
Whether or not you stick with the Domperidone, there are also some natural supplements that can help -- search "Legendairy Milk" on Amazon to see some of the better ones available.

I don't know what you have for a pump, but I found the NCVI Double Electric Breast Pump is a great value and very compact.

The key is to make the pumping sessions as regular as a baby might need to feed. You should begin to see results in about a month or so.

However, understand that the hormonal shift and maintenance required to keep someone producing breastmilk will have physical, mental, and emotional side effects.

Research and stay aware of any possibilities and maintain communication and honesty with each other. You'll be happiest if both of you can maintain peak health.

(Sadly, I can't say this worked for me, but that's probably because I was assigned male at birth and was trying to achieve estrogen dominance in the process. Someone who was assigned female at birth is going to have an easier time of it.)
Thank you for your input.
We will decide BEFORE Wednesday on the injection.
She is pumping regularly, and I am dry nursing four times per day.

Reactions: Blekyss and PoofsNFloofs
PoofsNFloofs said:
Yep. I went back through the bottles and one of them is "Lengendairy Milk"
Thanks for your help. And thank you to the whole group for your support in this, not only for the support I've received, but I love the way we support and build up each other on a regular basis.

Reactions: VisaT and PoofsNFloofs
Lyric said:
We are still trying to relactate. She did nurse her daughter but she stopped about 10 years ago so we expect she can but it will take time. She dry nurses me 3-4 times a day and pumps every few hours but nothing yet. On the other I am always in my diapers and rubber pants when she dry nurses me and at least we can both enjoy the intimacy while her nipple is in my mouth and I potty in my diapers.
Don't give up! Lilly and I have done this SEVERAL times over the past 40 years, and you have to work at it and HAVE PATIENCE! Check out Amazon under "lactation supplements"

Reactions: Blekyss and Lyric
Back