Another XP Medical thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gil

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Just curious: In the checkout thing, it asks for a credit card number, but do they also accept debit cards? :confused:

Kams

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
They'll even take a pre-paid credit card, which is what I used when I ordered from them.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
If the Debit card has like a mastercard or discover or some other logo like that then it should function exactly like a credit card for websites. If not then I don't think it will work, though I could be wrong.

But most debit cards I seen do have such logos, I guess most banks have credit card partners.

But in the case it doesn't work you could setup a PayPal account linked to your bank account then use PayPal to pay it. PayPal doesn't cost anything plus you can take online surveys that pay you like .75 cents to 5 bucks for taking surveys. (all transfered to a paypal account in most cases.)

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
What Fire2box said. And in the event that you can't get your debit card to work, they also accept PayPal, which ou can link to your bank account and use like a debit card.

AbbeyJunction

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Sissy, Carer, Other
Yup!!! just bought my last shipment of diapers wiff one :3

Pawlf

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I like how they do their discreet shipping, they turn the manufacturer boxes inside out LOL!

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Yep I use a debit card too. It is good they take debit cards because that means anyone 16 and older can order diapers online. Since you have to be 16 to get a debit card.

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
When will people learn? Debit cards are just like Credit cards if they got a Visa, Mastercard, etc logo on them.

Also, if your parents check your statements, don't use a debit card as it will show up as XP Medical. Use paypal and it'll just show as a Paypal Instant Xfer on the statement.

Maybe it's just my mom who checks it but meh -_-, I've already opened another full checking account without her name on it, the first one was a Student checking so she had to be on it -_-.

Angusmac

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
I like how they do their discreet shipping, they turn the manufacturer boxes inside out LOL!
I never noticed that and I've been ordering from XP for about 3 or 4 years now. The boxes I get are always just plain cardboard, inside and out. I'm usually buying small orders though.

-Gus

Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy, Incontinent
Yes, the shipping is discreet which is nice. Also I have only ordered from them once but it was a great experience. I was too scared to use my credit/debit card for I would have to put in my home address...so here is a tip to all who wants diapers but doesn't want it delivered to their home! This is how I did my one order...and plan on doing it again real soon!:

I got myself a prepaid credit card and used that for my payment for my Abena X-pluss! oh yea! Then for delivering address I put down a UPS store. And I wrote down HOLD FOR PICK-UP. I called the ups store and told them that I was expecting a delivery there to be held for pick up for me (give them name). Then 3 or 4 days later the UPS store called me i went down and picked up my Abenas! And bingo... diapers with absolute discreetness. No worrying about parents being at door when delivery comes and asking questions about what is in the box. (Also the slip on top, very small, says xpmedical for their return address...so if parents get this I am sure they might be nosy and read from who it is from).

So if you have room mates, live at home, you can have it mailed to a nearby or far away ;) ups store (i think any type of place like that would do it actually...don't hold me too it though please ;).) It cost me five dollars for them to hold, but it is definitely worth it! Good luck to everyone out there who needs to buy discreetly online! :D:D:D

diaperedwolfcub

WoXxY

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent
Forget the credit card drama and just use money orders. It only takes a few days more.

PFD

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
The customer service at XP is the best. Gary truly cares about his customers. He's a wise businessman, primarily by not being a "typical" businessman. He'll take care of his customers, having faith that it's best for the long run, even if it costs a few cents today.

bebehuey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Private
i have bought from them every other week for the past year, all i've ever used was a debit card

Status
Not open for further replies.