Another what diaper is this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

glassyeyedbb

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Poll is self explanatory, these diapers look really bulky expecially rounds the legs would love to know what they are:

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
The pic looks like a pastie (God I hate those)...I'm not sure on the diaper...Maybe a Tena of some sort?...It kind of looks doubled in my opinion

A

annierighthurr

The pic looks like a pastie (God I hate those)...I'm not sure on the diaper...Maybe a Tena of some sort?...It kind of looks doubled in my opinion
definitely a pastie.
as for the diaper, its really hard to tell. I want to say tena too..

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
definitely a pastie.
as for the diaper, its really hard to tell. I want to say tena too..
Definitely not a European Tena though - they have a wetness indicator running the entire length of the diaper.
Maybe it's a Japanese diaper - that ...person (may be a girl, but who can tell with all them long-haired emo boys these days?) definitely looks Asian!

Peachy

Role
Diaper Lover
Most diapered photos are "artificial" . Before taking the photos, the wearer will put something into the diaper or even double diapering in order to make it looks bulky.

You can put a towel in the bottom part of the diaper, the towel "blow up" the diaper and it looks bulky .

A

annierighthurr

On closer inspection, there are two tabs in the front that looks a LOT like a depends refastenable (or whatever they're called). It could possible be one of those over a few other diapers or doublers.

Footed P.J.

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
We all know what pasties are as far as the little nipple masks strippers wear, however, what is a pastie in this context? Never heard the term applied to a diaper.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
We all know what pasties are as far as the little nipple masks strippers wear, however, what is a pastie in this context? Never heard the term applied to a diaper.

It's when someone Photoshops a diaper (or other thing) onto a picture of something else...Usually a girl...They look so fake usually, and are just a turn off for me...

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I think the paci is also pasted...
As for the diaper... ....hmmmm... It looks pretty plain and white. Kinda like a cheap storebrand diaper.

Footed P.J.

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Thanks, Po and Da. *reads the text in the light blue area* rotflmao. I'd love to see a box of diapers that was marked that way. That would be a hoot.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
There is a whole series of adds that people have photoshopped like that.

I personally think they are really funny... and kinda cute... but I know that they were merely made for amusement purposes and can in no way be passed off as real.

Footed P.J.

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Yeah, they look kind of fake, but I havent worn since age 10, and you folks have presented a wealth of knowledge I did not know existed.

Jeremiah

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
My thoughts is the lower half of some sort of pullon type over a normal diaper pasted onto her. Zooming in on the right portion of the diaper near the black sweater reveals some interesting bits. The edge of the sweater and leg have odd squares that do not match the rest of the photo so well. I think that defining feature of the diaper were ruined when the two pictures were combined. Also, the top center edge of the pacifier shield has an odd white patch. Good luck with a definite answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.