• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Another shrimp on the BarBee...or not really actually

Status
Not open for further replies.

MixyNyxi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
*Disclaimer if the title didn't clue you in - I'm weird*

Yeah so hi there! How is everyone out on the interwebs? Or at least this corner of the web, I guess.

I am new here, so I have been quite the good little rule-follower and made this my first post. So time for the basics, I gather. Alrighty then, let's see here. Time for some random facts:

I am a female living in the southern US and am currently furthering my education after deciding that working in a lab is as boring as watching NASCAR (sorry, car-racing fans, no offense meant! And I live in the south too. I'm a terrible transplant southerner :sweatdrop:) I'm terribly immature for my age (well, I guess that's probably given) and HATE getting older, although I can't seem to avoid it. I'm still in my 20's though, so it's not too bad yet. My attempts at finding a cure for this malady through google searches has so far proven disappointing...

...yes, that was, in fact, a joke.

Anime and coffee are my two addictions that I just can't quit, and I don't really want to either. If you were to meet me in real life, on any given day I can seem hard to approach, weird, stoic, crazy, dark, nice, not-nice, silly, and many other descriptive words since I am moody and emotions rule me. But on the internet, I'm always in control, 'cause I can hit the delete button, so it's all good :claps: But I am always sarcastic. Sorry, can't turn that off.

I'm a huge escapist. The anime/manga thing feeds that. So does reading and my enjoyment of fantasy lit. I can lose myself in things, so don't expect a response while I'm watching/reading.

Other random facts:
-If I could transform into an animal or I had an animal famiiar, I'd be/It'd be a fox. Foxes rock.

-Cookies also rock.

-My next car will be a mustang GT. If I had more money, it'd be a GT500 Shelby.

-Arm warmers rock too. Don't hate on them. My wrists and forearms need fuzzy warmth too :sad:

-I have two cats. Are cats a requirement for older 20's single girls or something? I dunno, but cats triple rock.

As far as the diaper/AB thing goes, I've been one of those mind-changing, on and off people for years and years. You know, like the overly idealized ideas about wearing all the time, to the throwing everything away, and then back again. And I have my share of insane/what was I thinking moments from these times of course.

The diapers stem more from my intense and persistent desire to be little again, I think (which you would NEVER guess from my outward personality, heh). I have an extremely active innerchild that won't leave me alone and never grew up due to a variety of possible reasons, but I don't have any sob stories, so no fear :p That feeling never goes away, but the diapers have been on and off, although they have been more or less stable recently. Of course my innerchild is 3ish, so not technically a baby, but close enough to warrant the AB tag, I guess :scratchchin: Either way, I can be very juvenile, so there you go.

I thought I might be a bit social for once, so I joined here. I've spouted enough nothingness here I think. See all of you around. Later, nutbars.

Mixy

Goose

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Wow. Nice novel and definitely welcome to the forums. :)

M

Mako

This new batch of ADISCers with such high kitty approval pleases me greatly :3

Welcome to the group, you can pay your cookie tax to the kitten empire in the jar on the left. :D

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
Yes, Nascar is incredibly boring.

Welcome!

closet dl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Excellent introduction - welcome! Please make sure to participate, as you will find this is a very diverse group.

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I don't like shrimp - sorry. *throws a good ole steak on the barbee*

Welcome to ADISC anyway. Stay as crazy as you are...anything else would be boring! :D

Peachy

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Private
*Disclaimer if the title didn't clue you in - I'm weird*

Join the club! Or more like, welcome to the club, sense it seems that you've already joined.

As I first read your post I was like "oh know, a southerner!" but then you said nascar was boring so we're cool. *joke*

The way you describe yourself and your "inner child" is almost exactly the same way I chose to describe myself. I'm excited to see what else you have to say on the forums.

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
Christ.. Finally..

Sweetie, you have no idea how hard it's been to wait until I'd finished my 1000th post before I could post on here.

Welcome.

Your introduction is beautiful, and you definitely seem to be one of the more "fun" people on the internet. I can't wait to see you get active in the community.

MixyNyxi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Cookie tax?! Aww...but I only have peanut butter left and they're my fav...

Ok, if I must, I'll relinquish this soft cookie of extraordinarily delicious yumminess in the name of the great Kitten that watches over us, guiding us with a paw that is soft on one side, but hides claws on the other :worshippy:

...but only this once!

Hehe, yeah but anyway, thanks so much for the nice little words of welcome! I'm glad my intro was a good one, just wanted to give a bit of background on the enigma, wrapped in a question, frozen in strawberry ice cream, covered in Count Chocula, and topped with Cool Whip and a cherry...and rainbow sprinkles...and hot fudge... *drool*

*cough*

So yeah, the words of welcome...

They make up for my day full of deliriousness, brought on by boring lectures and having no sleep last night! Insomnia is wonderful! Wait no...sorry had that backwards. Sleep is wonderful, insomnia stinks worse than a sulfur plant (if you've never been near one...think rotten eggs).

Glad to hear weirdness is a celebrated quality on this little board. There's too many normal people where I live...or at least people trying to be normal.

Oh, and yeah, the novel-length thing. I write alot sometimes. Hopefully not an annoying amount. I think it's to make up for my lack of the spoken word, since I never tend to say much. It all balances out :D

No shrimp? That's ok, but you can have all the steak. I'm not the biggest fan, unless it's cut up into little pieces and put in something else. Don't ask me why, but I don't like it as a whole big piece.

Hehe...the barbie joke was pure hilarity :laugh:

Well, I guess I should be off to wade through the forums and put in my two cents :twocents: where I might. Mixy awaaaaaaaayyyyyyAAAAAHHHHH!!!

*crash*

Oh yeah...I can't fly and falling down stairs hurts and all...

...now where did I put that economy size pack of Band-Aids shaped like cupcakes?

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
Maybe you hid it behind the lovely amount of glue that shapes itself into flowers?

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
RL cats rock. Forum kitties rock. Having more foxes to pounce-envelop-crinkle-snuggle and soft-claw-massage under the chin:

Priceless​

Status
Not open for further replies.