Votes: 4 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
i couldn't think of a thread title that would describe my question, so read this post carefully. this is NOT about how often or how much you're turned on by diapers, it's about the extent to which your sexuality is about diapers/infantilism.

for example, i don't find people sexually attractive at all. i'm not turned on by anything that doesn't have to do with diapers. i'm not even interested in pictures of people in diapers -- i only like wearing them myself. i marked ten, because my sexuality is 100% AB/DL-related.

some people get off to diapers, but they also find the opposite gender sexy, or the same gender, or furries, or chickens, or alarm clocks.

mark 1 if you don't have even the tiniest sexual interest in diapers or infantilism -- it's exclusively a non-sexual interest for you.

i got curious about this while i was reading other threads, and as far as i can remember we've never had this particular poll before. i hope i'm right about that. :sweatdrop:

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Sissy
Well, I'm pretty much a TB, more than a DL, but I'm still pretty turned on by diapers and such. I'd probably mark myself as a 4, since I'm not quite at halfway P:

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
just to clarify, this has nothing to do with whether you find diapers sexual all the time, some of the time, or never. this is NOT a sexuality vs comfort thread; that's been done to death.

personally i use diapers for comfort these days far more often than i use them for sexual reasons. but when i DO start thinking sexual thoughts, they're always about diapers. that's why i marked 10.

does that make sense?

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other

It's the main thing for me, although that includes the broader BDSM element that my ABism comes from.
I don't really find much normal stuff sexual.

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I voted 1, never been sexually interested in diapers or being a baby, and I don't think I ever will, considering I cry my eyes out when the sexual aspect comes into play while I'm being a baby.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I put 7...For now though...When I am in the mood for something else, I think that number would decrease slightly

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Hmm, it isn't often sexual for me, but when something is sexual it often is diapers. Hmm, I have to say around a 7 or an 8. I will go for an 8. And even what else there is isn't exactly normal. I am not very sexually minded as a person, but what there is is incredibly kinky.

dinorider

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'd say 8. I'm not all about the diapers and can get off to "normal" stuff. However, adding diapers to the mix always makes it even better. Most of the time it seems kind of boring without them.

On occasion they're not involved at all and it's pretty much the good old sex. Other times they may be replaced by some other kink of mine. Still, they're there at least 80%.

JustInCase

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'd say I'm an 8. Diapers are definetly my biggest turn on, but I don't need them to get off. I've never had a girl friend that was into diapers so they've never been part of having sex but I think when I do find a girl who is accepting it will make things much more interesting to say the least :fingerscrossed:.

analogmedium

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
I'd say 3, I mean, I've never worn a diaper anytime recently, so it's pretty meh to me at the moment, and'll probably stay that way for awhile :\
Maybe when I move out, but I dunno.

I do think about them often, though.

BabyMullet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I put a solid 5. Diapers are very sexual to me, but there are other things that are equally arousing/sexual. Aside from plain old vanilla stuff, I also have a fire fetish that I stumbled across one day during a fire performance.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I voted 3. The DL thing is a fun addition the the many other sexual interests in my life.

Nam

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
i'm starting to feel kind of lonely way up here on #10. as unusual as my sexuality is, it's really quite monochromatic and boring. :(

...i wonder if it's possible to deliberately develop an interest in other things....

Last edited:
Role
Diaper Lover
Gdamn 7. I like diapers more than anything else in my life in the terms we are talking about. However, I still love women, but not enough. Makes me sad really.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I voted 5. At this point in my life, just about all of my sexual activity is centered around diapers, but in my mind there are many others, including both sexes.

RubixFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Carer
I'd say 8 for me. I don't get turned on by much else besides tbdl, but its very rare that get turned on. Even when I do, not much happens so I'm not quite sure where that puts me. *Shrugs*

~Christhefur~

Baby Nikki

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
Hmm i find both sexes very arrousing but even when im arroused diapers pop into my head and it blows the roof off of whatever else is sexual so i said nine

anyone want to dl "chat" drop me a pm ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.