babyjoe20

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
1st of all im not very good at explaining things, and apoliges if this has already been asked xxx

does any one feel more themselfs when they put a nappy on.... ive always wished to be a female i dress in womens clothes and absolutley ❤️wearing sissy stuff but even if i dress like that i dont really feel 💯 myself until i put a girly nappy on and it has to be girly or i still dont feel myself xxx

Reactions: todderhr and Lyric

Lyric

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
babyjoe20 said:
1st of all im not very good at explaining things, and apoliges if this has already been asked xxx

does any one feel more themselfs when they put a nappy on.... ive always wished to be a female i dress in womens clothes and absolutley ❤️wearing sissy stuff but even if i dress like that i dont really feel 💯 myself until i put a girly nappy on and it has to be girly or i still dont feel myself xxx
You bet. I feel so much more at ease when I wearing diapers and rubber pants, especially when I go potty in them and walk around like its no ones business. I do like to wear pink diapers and rubber pants, which is a little girly. Have some rumba panties that I love to wear over my diapers when we go out. I just feel more dressed up that way, even though I have pants on over my ruffled panties and diapers.

• Love
Reactions: babyjoe20

babyjoe20

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
i have plastic rhumba pants and frilly sissy pants and frilly pants with sissy printed on them which im wearing over my mermaid tails diaper lol but it doesnt matter what i wear i dont feel me until i put on nappy but it has to be a girly one though or im not me if that makes sense 😁xxx
Lyric said:
You bet. I feel so much more at ease when I wearing diapers and rubber pants, especially when I go potty in them and walk around like its no ones business. I do like to wear pink diapers and rubber pants, which is a little girly. Have some rumba panties that I love to wear over my diapers when we go out. I just feel more dressed up that way, even though I have pants on over my ruffled panties and diapers.

Reactions: BabyLouise