another one

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Well I have to attend another funeral now. One of my friends died a few days ago from heart failure. He was 17, so just thought I'd post...

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I'm sorry to hear that. :hug: One of my best friends in high school died at age 18 from cancer. Ironically, he was the one who never ate candy but only fruit and veggies :(

Peachy

WoodlandWanderer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I'm sorry for you and their family. :(

I have always tried to imagine how it must feel to lose someone you are close to, I've never had to go through but I will someday.

once again, I'm sorry :(

dprdinky

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer
Our love and support surrounds you at this time, my friend. Give yourself an opportunity of grieving for this friend of yours.

MyLastWords

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
  2. Other
Geez man my most heartfelt condolences. :( I can't even begin to imagine what thats like. Really makes one appreciate life. :(

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I'm very sorry for your loss, we are not all gauranteed to live to an old age, some of us make it and others don't, I was lucky enough to make it,but for how much longer is a mystery.

S

secretdl26

I'm very sorry to hear that. Condolences to you and their families.

I was reminded of the fragility of life when 3 people in my senior class who died before graduating were honored with empty chairs with caps on them at my commencement.

JamesArmes

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Awwwe I'm sorry to hear that. I lost my dad a couple of years ago from suicide so I can understand what it's like to lose those who are close to you. My deepest heartfelt condolances to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.