• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Another newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Hello, my name is Rosy.

I've recently moved from Ireland to Scotland to study English Literature in university here. I love to read and write poetry, and hope to remain in academia for as long as possible, doing what I love: reading and not facing the adult world. I also really enjoy Children's Literature; my favourite children's writers include Tove Jansson (creator of the moomins; there's one in my avatar), Rumer Godden and E. Nesbit. I love Sylvanian Families, My Little Pony, soft toys, blankets and thumb-sucking.

I discovered ageplay/DL quite recently, last March or so, though I've loved childish things all my life, and have had ageplay feelings without realising that that was what they were for a long time. I've also been interested in watersports for a long time. I've come to this site in the hope of learning more about ageplay and being an AB.

:)

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Well you found the right place so welcome to the site :)

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Hi! Welcome to our community! I hope you will enjoy it here!

If you have any questions or comments please feel free to post a thread on it, or message me, I would be glad to answer anything I can. I do not see much that I could not answer considering I been active in this for about 10 years now.

Status
Not open for further replies.