• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Another Newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kj83

Hi, KJ here. 26 DL (possible AB) from Ohio. Married 4 years, husband knows I like diapers, doesn't understand or participate. I joined this to get some advice about how to approach him with this gingerly and to network with other abdls. I am also very intrigued with the roleplaying forum on here. Hopefully I can catch one towards the beginning (or maybe I'll just make one!)

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
welcome to the site hun, it's a very enjoyable place and the RP are fun. enjoy your stay

K

kj83

Not sure what to title this

I am finding that as I browse this site, there is soooo much less ignorance than the previous sites I've used (which shall remain nameless). I'm just happy I stumbled upon this!

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I am finding that as I browse this site, there is soooo much less ignorance than the previous sites I've used (which shall remain nameless).
Oh yes, that has always been a major motivation of this forum. I'm glad it is showing! And I'd like to formally welcome you to the forum. Remember that people here are a merry bunch, so don't be afraid to post and join in conversations =)

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Welcome :smile:

I'm sure you'll get a lot of good advice here if you ask for it (although unfortunately not from me, advice giving is really a major weakness :tongueout:), and good luck!

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Welcome, and yes this is probably one of the best diaper sites out there. I like to think we are relatively intelligent, and don't deal with a lot of nonsense. We occasionally have our ups and downs, but that just makes the place interesting. Have fun.

Little2Roo

Published Author
Company Rep
Role
Babyfur, Little
Hi KJ. Another fellow Ohioan! I've been coming to this site for almost a year and must say it's the best site out there. So, tell us more about your interests - diaper and otherwise.

Pamperable

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Hi KJ! I hope you're able to work things out with your situation, and I hope you have fun here.

K

kj83

Wow, I came back to more wonderful posts, this is awesome! I am 26, an art teacher, and love every minute of it. I play sports, garden, am a housewife (at times), and stay very involved with my community.

As far as diapers go, I've had a fascination since a young age. I can remember taking the little cloth diapers off of my cabbage patch kids when i was little and getting caught with them on! Mom and dad didn't take any drastic measures, but I think deep down inside they were a little worried when they found me with my baby sister's NUk in my mouth. They threatened to take me to town with a Nuk in my mouth and make me keep it in, so I quickly abandoned that idea.

As I got older (prolly about 16) I started noticing when I went down the grocery aisle with the feminine projects that I couldn't help look at the adult diapers! I thought i was totally obvious and was caught right then. But no one else seemed to notice. When I moved away to college, my roommate was up her boyfriend's butt 24/7 so i had the room to myself. I can remember going to Walmart and buying my first diapers (Depends with tapes) and a big birthday bag and card. I told the clerk they were for a gag gift. I couldn't wait to get home and try them. The biggest challenge was throwing them away, so I always snagged extra grocery bags at the store for triple bagging etc. I used more frequently in the following years, and even wore them to my on campus job a coupla times! I still can't believe I did that one and didn't get caught- luckily it was wintertime, so bulky wasn't as noticeable.

After meeting my (now) hubby, I pushed all that to the back of my mind, was afraid he'd think i was a freak of nature. Turns out, he found my log in on another diapersite (saved in the damn history, lol) and my stent was up. He asked about it, I clammed up and it wasn't mentioned again until over a year later. Now he has said he's willing to try and understand, but GOD it's so hard to have that first uncomfortable conversation about this! I just don't know if i can do it. ***Deep breath, I know that was alot of info*** Hopefully I can get some good advice here about where to go from here. I've thought about a letter, but I think that leaves a lot of room for misinterpretation, but i just don't know if I can handle face2face.

Last edited by a moderator:
Role
Babyfur
well good luck with all of that hope you enjoy your stay i reccommend exploring around all of the members here i have met have been realy nice :D

Role
Diaper Lover
Welcome. Here's some advice that my help. I was "discovered" by my wife. She asked a couple of questions at the time, but we never really discussed it any further. About a year later we talked about it again. She wrote me a letter and I also wrote her a letter. We traded and read them and then discussed after we had read each others letters. It went very well and she doesn't fully understand it, but accepts me for who I am and all the things that come along with me. She is very acceptable to me wearing a diaper. I have finally got comfortable enough to allow her to see me in a diaper if I am changing clothes or something. I have also been wearing one before being intimate and she has removed it for me without any awkwardness to either of us. She's the best. I suggest open communication if you don't want any resentment or "hiding". You will feel much better about yourself if you can communicate and be honest and open.

Cole

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
I am finding that as I browse this site, there is soooo much less ignorance than the previous sites I've used (which shall remain nameless). I'm just happy I stumbled upon this!
I am happy you stumbled upon it too. One thing you might appreciate are the lower chances of being hit upon by people - gay or straight - who prefer your gender. We are not a hittin-on kind of site. Doubtless you have found others which were. Which shall remain nameless, for now, as you said.

As to partners... maybe rp-ing wothout diapers involved at first, just feeding or pacis or toddler play-acting? This is a common rp with a partner, without the full-blown ageplay and praphernalia.

K

kj83

raccoon, what great advice! i think i can handle that part- the ageplay without necessarily the fetish. sounds like a perfect intro to this in the bedroom. i guess i've just got to get over my paranoia about this whole thing, because i've caught him looking at me with this ornery grin when a depends commercial comes on tv and said things like, "i know what you're thinking and it's funny". i am not really good at handling those types of situation with poise. like i said- i just clam up. hopefully i can get over that sometime in the near future! LOL

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
I've caught him looking at me with this ornery grin when a depends commercial comes on tv... I am not really good at handling those types of situation with poise.

Of course not. These sorts of things should not be handled with Poise, they should be handled with something like

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Hey, welcome! Like other's have said, don't be afraid to ask questions. Have fun, and stay awhile:)

Status
Not open for further replies.