Another newbie! Hi everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaSpyda

Contributor
Role
Other
Hi, everyone!

I came across you website by accident. I recently ran across the fox tales times website, and apparently they no longer allow anybody new to join. I was disappointed because I had hoped to express heaps of praise on the artist known as Carotte for some of his/her artwork. When doing a search engine search for Carotte, your website came up and I thought I would join.

I am someone over the age of 40 who has grown up with a love of comic books, horror movies, action/adventure fantasies etc. Apparently, those genres have deranged me to the point that I am avid lover of the damsel in distress. Whether it be a scantly-clad, barefoot slave girl on the cover of a Conan the Barbarian book by Frank Frazetta or Princess Leia fighting off the affection of Jabba the Hut or anything in between, I am pretty much enthralled.
Over time, I grew to the point that more weak, humilated, and helpless the damsel is, the more I liked it. I actually thought I came up with infantilism when it ocurred to me that if the heroine was actually forced to act like a baby that would probably be the most helpless and humilated the damsel in distress could be.
So, since that time, over the last few years, I have tried to find images and/or stories to fit that template, and of course, came with quite a few different fantasies and scenarios on my own to keep me awake at my boring job.
However, over the years, I have found very few stories that fit the bill. Sometimes I would have to make do with transgender stories at fictionmania that would often have a lot the elements that I would look for in my fantasies, but I am not really, totally into the whole transgender-thing. Although, I do find some stories from time to time that are titillating.

So, if there is anyone here who shares my interests or knows where I might something along those lines, I would most gratefully like to get to know them!

Da'Spyda

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Welcome to the site!

Status
Not open for further replies.