Another new ABDL diaper?

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just saw these. Are they a new ABDL diaper. I think they're kinda cute.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230115-062219_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20230115-062219_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 279
  • Screenshot_20230115-062504_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20230115-062504_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 260
Reactions: littledreamers333, MetalDan86 and jamiejamie
They're new. They were on Love In Brief Podcast.

Just another boring generic printed adult diaper. They can put any color or silly cartoon whatever on them, but they are still just uncomfortable, uninspired, and expensive garbage.

At least the first few ABDL printed diapers were replicas of actual baby diapers or attempted to look like something a baby or toddler would wear, but nowadays it is just stick some stupid generic clipart on a diaper and call it a "new product". Nothing new about it except that it is barely different than everything else.

Even an adult sized replica of ninjamas with full color sides and waistband would be a step in the right direction. A proper goodnites replica for adults would be best, but anything new to the ABDL market that isn't more of this generic garbage would be nice.

Sorry for the rant, but there are so many of these kinds of things out there and they just keep making more. Meanwhile, we have yet to see even a single descent adult pull-up or bedwetting pant replica. I know there are complications with patents and legal whatever, but with how many of these stupid "new" products they keep making, how is there no one willing to invest in a proper training pant for adults.

-Sorry for the repost, but literally there are 2 "new" products coming out at the same time and I can't hardly even tell them apart from every other ABDL diaper on the market.

Reactions: antte91 and theancientmariner
patrick1776 said:
Just another boring generic printed adult diaper. They can put any color or silly cartoon whatever on them, but they are still just uncomfortable, uninspired, and expensive garbage.

At least the first few ABDL printed diapers were replicas of actual baby diapers or attempted to look like something a baby or toddler would wear, but nowadays it is just stick some stupid generic clipart on a diaper and call it a "new product". Nothing new about it except that it is barely different than everything else.

Even an adult sized replica of ninjamas with full color sides and waistband would be a step in the right direction. A proper goodnites replica for adults would be best, but anything new to the ABDL market that isn't more of this generic garbage would be nice.

Sorry for the rant, but there are so many of these kinds of things out there and they just keep making more. Meanwhile, we have yet to see even a single descent adult pull-up or bedwetting pant replica. I know there are complications with patents and legal whatever, but with how many of these stupid "new" products they keep making, how is there no one willing to invest in a proper training pant for adults.

-Sorry for the repost, but literally there are 2 "new" products coming out at the same time and I can't hardly even tell them apart from every other ABDL diaper on the market.
I’m with you on that ,
As west 24/7 now those expensive ABDL diapers don’t do it for me now
I wear cloth at home or Tena and Better dry disposables at work

Reactions: antte91
patrick1776 said:

I agree with a lot of what you said. The ones that I really can't stand are the garish, loud, gaudy looking diapers, like the Crinklz line. At least this one is done in pastels and not in some off the color chart colors. I think they're cute but I'm not gonna buy them as they just aren't doing it for me. Don't care for gnomes smoking bubble pipes, fairies or mushrooms on my diaper.

As far as pull-ups go.....meh! I can live without them as they aren't a true diaper. In all honesty though, I would buy and try a true ABDL pull-up if it were to come out but I wouldn't go to the earth's end for them.
Pull-ups either fit or they don't. What I mean is the stretchy sides suck. They stretch out as you wear and wet them making them too big and they end up falling down. Even Depends Real Fit underwear with very similar elastics droop after a few wetting and there's no adjusting them.
No thanks to pull-ups.

patrick1776 said:

Can't tell them apart? They're the single one on the market without baby animals. How is that difficult to tell apart? I hope the ABDLs behind the company aren't hurt by people talking crap about a product that the crap talkers won't even try. Do you really think any ABDL, with all the proclivities we have, would put out trash? They aren't super high capacity, but the tapes are curated by the wearing, using, manufacturers, and so is the plastic.

"Family," makes something, and because they're a smaller business, no support?

patrick1776 said:

You're not wrong. Almost all diapers look the same. There's no more originality.

We have an embarrassment of riches when it comes to choice these days. Hopefully the community continues to support them all.

Them a super CUTE!! Really LOVE the print patterns !!!!

Back