• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

another furry O.o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Senri

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
helloo, my apologies, i already posted a hello i'm here topic in the babyfur section before i actually checked if there was one here >.<

anywho, Hiya everyone, I'm Senri ^_^ I am a female Babyfur, of the wolf kind, i have a picture i painted of my fursona, if you are willing to see it i can grab it for ya.
I have a girlfriend named alessa, but she is a skunk fur named armina, also a babyfur.

i came across this site, while i was aimlessly looking for cute babyfur pictures so i may get ideas to improve my art, didnt find decent pictures, but i hope i found a decent site :p

I love talking and roleplaying, preferably clean though >.< at least until i get to know the person decently enough.

I am a butcher by trade, kinda ironic me being a furry and i carve up animals for a living lol. i finished college at 17 with professional chef traaining, soon, i may try to get a job that will help with my red seal.

It may make me seem like a liar since i dont share pictures of me over the internet. but please bear with me, i have had past experiences i don't wish to share, which is giving me reasons for it ^_^ if i only know a person through the net, they won't get a picture of me, sorry but thats the way i roll :p

well, i talked a lot more on this one, so i will shut my maw for a while and let the rest of ya get a word in haha

take care everyone, and i'll pray to the spirits that i may become friends with a few of you.
cheers
Senri Wulfe

Puppyluvs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Carer
Welcome to ADISC :) Hope you enjoy it here!

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hello there new-wuffie; I am one of the three local raccoons (may our tribe increase) and am oldfur. As to rl pictures, I have none here either. Anybody posting their rl image does so voluntarily, and without pressure from anyone: we are not that kind of site.

I actually generally put peoples' rl images out of my mind so I can see them as they describe themselves, verbally, through images with which they represent themselves, or through their rp. ADISC is not facebook.

Skunks are cool, though I prefer foxes and wuffs. Happy to have you aboard.

Raccoon_and_Wolf_Tattoo_design_by_senadragontooth.jpg

Inno

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Other
  7. Private
Welcome to the boards. Feel free to hit me up for a chat if you'd like. Mew =o.o=

Mornavial

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
welcome senri to ADISC enjoy it here we all friendly and love to help ^^

Why not post some of your art? I would love to check it out =)

Celtic

Senri

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
I owe everyone here an apology, i thank you for being so kind in your welcomes ^_^ but when i wrote my intro post, i forgot to mention that i am a male in real life. i am a gay male, buut i wrote my intro post with my fursona in mind. am i able to use the lack of decent sleep excuse? lol

Senri has an online girlfriend named armina, and online senri is lesbian >.<

I hope this may clear things up just a little bit more, i owe racoon a huge thanks for pointing it out before i got into serious trouble, thank you dear, its appreciated

once again, thanks everyone
Senri

M

Mako

No worries about the mix up. We have quite a few people on adisc who are genderly different. Welcome to the site, always glad to have more babyfurs.

Skunks are cool, though I prefer foxes and wuffs. Happy to have you aboard.
What about kitties? ;_;

Senri

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
thank you very much dear, glad i'm still safe haha.

you just cant beat a kitty for cuteness, 'cept them sabertooths, they are kinda scary o_O

diapersrulez

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Carer
Hehe, another babyfur, there like a plague sprouting up everywhere (just kidding, I am a babyfur myself)
Feel welcom on this forum, and have a good time ^^

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Thanks for the kind words.

My fursona differs from my rl person too: that is the point of it. As "Online Raccoon" I find images such as the one below more interesting than I would if the characters were not furry. Much more interesting.

Last edited:
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello there, Sanri. Nice to have you here.

Although I'm not a babyfur myself, I'm actually quite interested in their group. I guess you could call me a fan. ;)

Welcome again!

Inno

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Other
  7. Private
No worries about the gender mix up. I'm transgender myself, male body irl though I identify more with females and my character is a young teen girl kitten.. who has a mate who is female.. (though said mate is also female irl, and I love her every bit the same either way.) =D Anyway, welcome again.

Tyrlova

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Welcome aboard, Senri. I also enjoy chatting. Feel free to drop in on the IRC at any time you please. :3

I'm also a furry, considering going babyfur (though I'm a TB already, just haven't intertwined the two). I would like to see some of your art. :)

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
We would all like to see some of your art. Perhaps you could post it in babyfur forum in a new thread and post the link to the new thread here?

Senri

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
thanks everyone for the warm welcome, when i get my art redrawn, or done a little better in some photos, i'll post them up. i only draw clean, so there is no worries to whats in them, plus i cant draw babyfur yet, or even just diaperfurs either, i always get the diaper wrong >.<

but yeah, i'll scan the pictures, get a deviantart or something and post them up ^_^

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
Yay, more wolfies! Welcome!

I wanna see your fursona pic too!

Status
Not open for further replies.