Another Fetish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I am learning about Napoleon in European history right now and the way his personality was it sounded as though that his fetish was battle and conquest, as was Hitler, etc. Does this kind of fetish exist? Does anyone here have one? This would actually be kind of a cool one to have.

Your thoughts?

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I'm pretty sure Vlad the Impaler got sexual gratification from impaling people.

That's where he got his name, after all.

lost-lotus

Est. Contributor
Role
Vlad the Impaler FTW! I'm pretty sure he had that fettish, it would make sense. That's a pretty productive fettish though, you get shit done

adaffme149

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, , Other
Haha. But then again, it could be a bad thing. I mean, Hitler must've had that fetish, along with the fact that he was evil. So, just because you do in fact get shit done, doesn't necessarily mean it is good shit.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Remember that a fetish is defined as getting sexual gratification from an object, so getting off from killing wouldn't be a fetish. It would probably be considered sadomasochism. Other fetishes would be getting off on an article of clothing like woman's underwear, or shoes, or even a dead body. I'm glad I just like diapers, an object.

Role
Private
Remember that a fetish is defined as getting sexual gratification from an object, so getting off from killing wouldn't be a fetish. It would probably be considered sadomasochism. Other fetishes would be getting off on an article of clothing like woman's underwear, or shoes, or even a dead body. I'm glad I just like diapers, an object.
...and sadomasochism isn't a fetish?

I'd imagine a fetish can be defined as attaining complete gratification or some degree of satisfaction from something that is typically non-sexual, not exclusively an object or body part, albeit those instances being the overwhelming case.

Fetish - An irrational, or abnormal, fixation or preoccupation.

M

Mako

I always thought that hitler seemed the type to be into fishnets and black satin panties. Seemed like a guy who enjoyed getting a good spanking and being called a naughty boy. :dunno:

Mingus

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Remember that a fetish is defined as getting sexual gratification from an object, so getting off from killing wouldn't be a fetish.
Haha. But then again, it could be a bad thing. I mean, Hitler must've had that fetish, along with the fact that he was evil. So, just because you do in fact get shit done, doesn't necessarily mean it is good shit.
Godwinned. Hitler was a megalomaniac, among other things. There is, however, a reasonable degree of consensus that Hitler was enabled by a variety of systemic and structural factors, and by his historic context. Since megalomania isn't a fetish, he didn't have that particular fetish. His psychological motives aren't actually that interesting. The pertinent question (and one people have been grappling with for over sixty years) is Why did so many people go along with what he did?

Napoleon acted on rather different impulses, and his style of government was radically different, although both Hitler and Napoleon were megalomaniacs riding nationalist waves, and both made the foolish decision to invade Russia in winter.

the0silent0alchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
mainly because hitler was hypnotically charismatic he was EXTAORDINARILY good at reading a crowds mood and saying things to get theyre support, his attack on jews was both personal motive and good strategy, one, HE think was outcopeted from art school by richer jewish children and also, the positons high p of the jewish people made them targets of resentment during the defeat of germany and of the ensuing restrictions and the depression. it made the jews easy targets, cultural differences made their position even more precarious. hitlers tactics achieved seveal things, ONE it established support of the people as a leader and someone who was the voice of the people.

he may be evil but ill be damned if he wasnt GOOD at what he did. thats what MADE him evil if he was incompetent wed bowl him over but he was good which made him hard to uproot

ajsco

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Have you seen the darwin awards? - there was a woman who stood on live mice for sexual pleasure, one night she got so horney she drugged her husband and ran him over.

adaffme149

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, , Other
Have you seen the darwin awards? - there was a woman who stood on live mice for sexual pleasure, one night she got so horney she drugged her husband and ran him over.
Honestly? I'd love to see a link to that article... I mean, not that I think it's like, good, or appropriate, what she would do, I just think that's incredibly... 'Out there'. And extremely disturbing... (I love mice... They're all cute and fluffy and all... ='( )

timmahtherebel

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
Thankfully we like diapers instead of murder.

Serial killers, for example, studies have shown that they get sexual gratification from killing.

Jakethefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, , Carer
Frankly, Hitler would be the person I would let do my advertising, he managed to get all of germany against jews, I mean com'on, someone like hitler (with PEOPLE SKILLS) could get me in office XD

anyway, Yea, Diapers over murder anyday (unless your sexual gradification is wearing diapers while killing people >.>)

Spirit

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
There is something called mechaphlilia and it's not on Wikipedia. Though there is a documentary on it. Quite fascinating, funny, twisted and embarrassing at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.