Another Diaper News Article

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Not a bad article, we now have a plethera of reasons why we should wear. :D

andrew90

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
i dont think theyre actually true...
its just a really catchy headline to have;

"DIAPERS! THEYRE GOOD FOR YOU!!"

quite catchy imo because most people would be automatically shocked... =)

F

FullMetal

"Mom! Marilyn Manson's music didn't make me do it! Fox did!"

FullMetal

010Daniel010

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
It's interesting, but I don't see these kind of articles doing anything for diaper's public acceptance.

DprdC

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Fox News? Praising diapers? The world's ending right now...

Kiwi_Sin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
haha thats a great read! yeh hell yeah go on the diapers!!

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
You just always have to wonder about Fox News. I think John Stewart is actually more factual. Unfortunately, I think Fox is making fun of us, but what's new.

D

daria7483

It's interesting, but I don't see these kind of articles doing anything for diaper's public acceptance.
Yeah, I don't think this kind of thing is intended to be taken seriously. It's obvious the columnist just thought of it all as a joke. This was written right after the whole astronaut scandal, when everyone thought it was just hilarious that she had allegedly worn a diaper to save time. (Didn't she, or her lawyer, or someone, later claim she hadn't really worn one?)

There was another nationally syndicated columnist who wrote about looking up adult diapers on the internet during the Lisa Nowak story, only to discover that some people wore them for pleasure. He made fun of us. I generally have a pretty thick skin and can laugh at myself easily, but I was offended by his comments to the point that I considered writing him. It's probably good that I didn't. I wish I could remember who wrote it or had some way to find it, I'd post it here.

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
the fact that it's written under entertainment and not health, let alone the reference to Nowak, means that it's the typical fox 'news' low blow. nothing new here.

A

annierighthurr

Yeah, it's written in a facetious manner.

I do have to say, that was a waste of 2 minutes, reading that... it said nothing worthy of capturing my attention.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Eh. Not much to say here. Hi everyone :)
That astronaut is crazy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.