another avatar steal

Status
Not open for further replies.

satyrical

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Really? You created that picture? If yes, awesome. If no... stop complaining.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
It would have been better if you had PMed silent deadly alchemist, rather than you making a public thread about it.
I'm sure he would have changed it...

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm sorry to admit to everyone that my avatar is, much to my pleasure, probably the best avatar ever.

Role
Diaper Lover
Personally, it's kinda freedom of choice. Look, I would definetly be upset if someone took my avitar (and trust me, IT WOULD), but making a thread as big as this seems a little...well, overdramatic. A PM would have been nice, just as Charlie suggested. There are avitars all around us; there's no such thing as the perfect avitar...or yet, not that I know of.

I'm sorry to admit to everyone that my avatar is, much to my pleasure, probably the best avatar ever.
But how does Chuck Norris feel? :)

Cen Aeonis

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Are you aware that this is also the second time you've made a thread complaining about it instead of sending the person a PM, which is much better than making the issue public in an unnecessary fashion?

Because it is.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Woof, Cen Aeonis, you guys stole my avatar idea. Change it!

Role
Diaper Lover
I copied Arctic Ranger, (Now just Ranger) But I didn't use the same avatar.

Don't copy other peoples avatars, even if they are not theres theres. First Avatared first served.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
Hmmm Are we talking about using copywrited images without permission? I would guess not... If we are talking about stealing an idea from another member, I don't think we can do any more than say you shouldn't use an identical image. The previous forum had more than one masterchief image and I don't recall anyone complaining... I wouldn't mind seeing other people calling themselves some variation of resident raccoon, and using a raccoon image. (Think of all the foxes around. Surely they may all use fox images as avatars.) The main thing to avoid is identity theft, where there's confusion over identities. If this doesn't happen I see no grounds for complaint. Email, domain names and many other properties default to the original user/registrant.

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Not me...I strategically borrow and not return :p

Being someone who knows users by their avatar just as much, if not MORE than their username at times, it would really annoy me to have 2 people with the same pic. But like the others said, a PM would have sufficed.

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Ya, I usually go by your avatar pic and sometimes by name, becuase I have an amazing photographic memory and it is just a habit of going by your pic then by your name, so....

D

Deleted member 221

wel good point guys but we cant PM each other with blue status isnt that right?or was that in the old forum?
and i also go post and read threads with avitars as my gaudance as to whome wrote them ,so thats why i wasnt happy about it.sorry guys/girls for me making a thread about it

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
Thats the old form or no one would be able to.

But yeah unless you hold copyrights to it you can't complain.

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
On this one, even though we are on newb status, we can still PM eachother.....

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I tend to agree -- if it's not yours (i.e. you own it) don't complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.