Announcing ABU Size S/M (Schmedium?)

ABUTonyUK

Rep for ABUniverse UK
Company Rep
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
This is something I've been quietly (but persistently) pushing for, for some time. We've introduced a new size (as a trial run for the time being) to our Little Pawz range. A size for critters like me who are neither small enough for smalls, but not quite big enough for mediums.

To talk boring numbers, it fits between 21" and 25" inches. Depending on how this trial run performs we may introduce it to some of our other designs!

rerestrset.jpg

If you've already ordered some, or will. Please let us know what you think!

Last edited:
Reactions: Chosen and neophyte
Would be nice if there was a M/L as I’m a little bit too big for mediums now but larges are a little bit big.

Reactions: antte91, LittleScotty, Chosen and 12 others
CookieMonstah said:
Would be nice if there was a M/L as I’m a little bit too big for mediums now but larges are a little bit big.

We've started with S/M for now as the size difference between our smalls and mediums is a little more dramatic than the jump between medium and large.

Reactions: Chosen
I would also really like to see a medium/large! The mediums are just slightly too small to be comfortable and I swim in the larges making it hard to tape the tight enough to not leak around the leg opening, even with that problem I think the little paws are some of my favorite diapers.

Reactions: antte91, Chosen, SparkleAlchemist and 3 others
schmedium, talk about a perfect size!

I ordered two samples to try it out. ABU mediums tend to be a bit big on me after all.

I concur with many above. A medium / large would be wonderful. Reality is I think all the sizes just need to be given a little more space rather than creating half sizes.

Reactions: antte91, Chosen and indiaperdl
DanielW said:
If it fits between 21-25" is actually SMALLER than most smalls . as to "boring numbers" a Size Chart somewhere on your site would help a lot of people I'm sure.

Ah, whoops. I made a mistake in the original post. I was meant to say 25" to 31"! It's too late to edit unfortunately.

There is an illustrated sizing chart just below the product description. I've included it in this post since I can't be trusted to type properly, clearly!

Attachments

• jdfsjfdjf.png
    jdfsjfdjf.png
    19.9 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
GoSuperMarcus said:
Ah, whoops. I made a mistake in the original post. I was meant to say 25" to 31"! It's too late to edit unfortunately.

There is an illustrated sizing chart just below the product description. I've included it in this post since I can't be trusted to type properly, clearly!
This is speculation but are you doing Smediums to try and phase out smalls? I am assuming the size small are made on a different machine or something. That or you are not getting enough sales on size small ,so you are trying to find a way to please both crowds of small and in-between size people?

Are the smediums the same length as mediums with shorter sides or are they the same length as smalls with longer sides?

yay!I'm glad that was a mistake at the top though cuz that is actually very small!

Might as well start using numbers now you have 5 sizes! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: Chosen, eddy200, 68Bonnie and 1 other person
I just ordered a sample ... Eager to see how the size works out. Personally, I would rather see more size ranges ( like this ) and less design options.

Reactions: ABUTonyUK
This is awesome. Just ordered a full pack to be your diaper tester 🤤

Reactions: ABUTonyUK
Interesting. I tend to fall at the small end of medium in most brands. 29-30in. Maybe I'll give them a try.

If they did this with a medium/large, it might be enough to make me come back to ABU.

Reactions: SoFloDL, pampers4U and ThickandComfy
doesn't BareBum medium already fit into that size range?

I second to think making a "melarge". Or, as already being said, overlap the sizing between medium and larger a tad more...as in "make the medium wings a bit longer". If you are right in that range, it is almost impossible to fit the large 'leakproof'.(... and it looks terrible as well)

Reactions: antte91, SpankyUnicorn and ThickandComfy
I'm def in the medium / large camp to, I think there are more people in this category, atleast from all the events I've been to I def see people more my size then smaller, and some of the girls in the past have complained because they have wider hips, mediums to small, larges way to big.

Reactions: antte91, SpankyUnicorn, ThickandComfy and 1 other person
This new size is a godsend. I am between sizes, and the medium size range is way too big while the small size range is starting to be too small.

Back