• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Announcement of my Return!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Hmmm where to start? I have so much to say so I guess I will start with I have officially returned after like a several month (maybe 3 or 4 months?) departure of the community. I left with intentions to never come back for several reasons that are not important now, but I did say some out of line comments before I left so if those hurt anyone I am sorry and hope you can forgive me.

Enough of that though there are sooooo many new faces here I have come to notice, after briefly browsing over the threads and member list. So welcome to all other new comers in the past 3-4 months since I have not been here to welcome you! It is good to have you here, specially to the new girl members, because you all are truely what makes the abdl community thrive to grow and give hope to the mass amount of straight male abdl's. If you have not come to realize this yet, you will realize it eventually.

So I realized even though I left with hard feelings towards some people here, and the way the community structure was changing, I realized after being away for a long time and making a profile on dspace, it made me realize there is no place as good and home like community life ADISC. At least not to me. The majority of members here, like probably 99% are all truely good people, and that makes me proud to be an ab/dl and daddy!

Well I hope to re-establish old relationships and make new ones with the new members, and look forward to doing that and posting on the forum like back in the day!

Eclipse (the REAL OIGINAL eclipse not the new one that joined while I was away lol)

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Welcome back. :hug:

Icey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little, Carer
Welcome back, indeed!!

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Welcome back! You seemed to disappear not so long after I got here so I must be one of the relatively new faces, even if I did get here before you left. Well I hope I get to know you better too. Now, catch up on all the posting you missed, NOW!

Jewbacca

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Omg, it's an Eclipse.

Edit: Post 200! I sorta hoped it had been more epic though....

Last edited:

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Welcome back. I don't remember when you left or what was said, but it doesn't matter now. You're back, so start posting! :p

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I've wondered on several occasions if you ever will pop your face round the door again. And I'm glad you did! You were an active member here, to me, you did seem to leave a gap in the community, despite how big the member base is here.

Gald to see you back! Even in such a short amount of time, you have missed allot on the forums! I doubt you will ever catch up with the large volume of post made here each week!

Welcome Back :D (Oh, I changed my avatar from the image below)

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
something something somethi-... ECLIPSE HAS RETURNED.

yay! Great to have you back!

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Welcome back buddy. We'll have to catch up. I hope your back is feeling better. And yes, so many new faces. I can't keep up with all the posts, and you know how I keep blabbing on!

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Welcome back, Eclipse! I remember when you left, your life wasn't so good, so I hope it's improved. Many changes have occurred at ADISC since you left, like the introduction of new forums and changes to the reputation system. It's good to have you back! :smile:

skinnypuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Welcome back... I'm not up on the reasons or drama of your departure, so I must not have been one of the sufferers of your tongue-lashing. So welcome back, along with your almost-doppelganger, and let's get on with our lives.

You had some health problems? I hope those are better too. :hug:

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I was wondering where you went, glad you came back

Now... get posting, you have a lot to make up for :p

Jeremiah

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Welcome back Eclipse! I hope that your health is better and your life is going well!

I missed your posts. Now that you have returned, I look forward to reading some new posts of yours.

Good luck catching up on the forums!

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Welcome back! You seemed to disappear not so long after I got here so I must be one of the relatively new faces, even if I did get here before you left. Well I hope I get to know you better too. Now, catch up on all the posting you missed, NOW!
Nope I remember you actually, but you were still newbie with no avatar when I left.....I think. I could not forget a unique name like that haha.

I've wondered on several occasions if you ever will pop your face round the door again. And I'm glad you did! You were an active member here, to me, you did seem to leave a gap in the community, despite how big the member base is here.

Gald to see you back! Even in such a short amount of time, you have missed allot on the forums! I doubt you will ever catch up with the large volume of post made here each week!

Welcome Back :D (Oh, I changed my avatar from the image below)
Aww thanks so much unmarth, if I remember correctly you were banned for some reason when I left. Thanks so much though, it means a lot to me to see that it was a noticable difference being gone.

Welcome back buddy. We'll have to catch up. I hope your back is feeling better. And yes, so many new faces. I can't keep up with all the posts, and you know how I keep blabbing on!
Thanks and yes it is feeling a bit better, but none the less still painful. I'll see you around my friend!

Welcome back, Eclipse! I remember when you left, your life wasn't so good, so I hope it's improved. Many changes have occurred at ADISC since you left, like the introduction of new forums and changes to the reputation system. It's good to have you back! :smile:
Eh, nothing has really improved truthfuly, the only thing that has improved is my back slightly. Most other things still suck.

You had some health problems? I hope those are better too. :hug:
Thanks, they are a little bit better, I appreciate it!

I was wondering where you went, glad you came back

Now... get posting, you have a lot to make up for :p
Haha, well I am trying to make up for it. I missed so much I am not even going to bother going back 4 months in the forums. I have just been looking at everything over the past week, still not even half way done that yet. Except I been back only about 24 hours and I have made like 18 posts since I been back already! So I'll be caught up soon enough Martin! lol

Welcome back Eclipse! I hope that your health is better and your life is going well!

I missed your posts. Now that you have returned, I look forward to reading some new posts of yours.

Good luck catching up on the forums!
Haha I am trying my best to catch up, I will never catch up from everything though, you all will just have to fill me in on the important parts haha.

Thanks I am glad you appreciated my posts, I try! I enjoy yours too Jeremiah!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome back, it is good to be home again. Everything is still generally the same, except I got a new job at Hilton Hotel, which pays a bit better than my last, and also has medical and dental benefits. I also go a new car, a 2002 Acura RSX Type-S I love it, it is my only baby girl in my life right now, I love it so much, I might just start diapering her too! :p Oh and like I said my back has got better some, maybe like 30% better.

Despite those good things, a lot of bad things still happening. I am still just as lonley and hopeless at finding the perfect girl for me. My back still hurts, I am still physically dependent on pain killers. Also I am failing the last two classes I need for my Associates degree. So overall things are not too good, but could be worse, but also could be much much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.