• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Animie decision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rational

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Im kinda in a rut at the moment when it comes to animies. Ive went through a couple and they didnt appeal to me much. Im kinda in to like magic,future and shojo. Can you recommend a series?

Gaybee

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
animies? do you mean anime? like Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist, and all that?

Gaybee

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
which one's have you tried watching already? and are you restricting yourself to only anime, or do you not mind reading manga too

amon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
I recomend One Piece.
But then again, I the only anime I watch is One Piece.

DLGrif

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
look up anything that has "mahou" (for magic) in it. Those titles tend to be girl-centric and heavy on magic use. Mahou Sensei Negima, Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha, etc. Of course, Haruhi Suzumiya fits all three of what you're looking for, and it's a classic. Highly recommended.

Rational

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
look up anything that has "mahou" (for magic) in it. Those titles tend to be girl-centric and heavy on magic use. Mahou Sensei Negima, Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha, etc. Of course, Haruhi Suzumiya fits all three of what you're looking for, and it's a classic. Highly recommended.
Brillient idea thanks!

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I think most animie's are over rated. Only ones I liked were really cowboy bebop and full metal alchemist.

MyLastWords

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
Dragonball Z = Awesome.

*Runs and hides in preparation for serious flaming*

Also, completely unhelpful to the OP. Sorry.:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.