Anime

RagDoll69

RagDoll69
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I ❤️ animeScreenshot_20230120-025908_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20230118-192154_Google.jpgScreenshot_20230120-033027_Google.jpgScreenshot_20230120-030026_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20230120-030101_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20230120-030941_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20230120-031641_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20230120-032632_Google.jpgScreenshot_20230120-032731_Google.jpgScreenshot_20230120-032934_Google.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Jaseinfantlist35, MetalDan86, ShyBoo81 and 2 others
all the cuteness and then Himiko Toga hahah.

I too watch a fair bit of anime, its hard to watch more but I do at least see 4 ep of the new stuff that is out everyday. if I have time I might watch an old anime from start to finish :ROFLMAO: , most I saw in 1 day was like 36 ep hehe.

what genre do you like? I like Drama, Sci-Fi, Adventure, Fantasy, Romance, Action, Slice of Life and some others that I just cant think of right now but I would mainly say Adventure/ Fantasy/ Action is my kind of thing most of the time.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: lilithra and RagDoll69
OMG Them are just so "Super Adorable CUTE" !

• Love
Reactions: ShyBoo81 and RagDoll69
I love anime too 😁

• Love
Reactions: lilithra and RagDoll69
littleph0enix said:
all the cuteness and then Himiko Toga hahah.

I too watch a fair bit of anime, its hard to watch more but I do at least see 4 ep of the new stuff that is out everyday. if I have time I might watch an old anime from start to finish :ROFLMAO: , most I saw in 1 day was like 36 ep hehe.

what genre do you like? I like Drama, Sci-Fi, Adventure, Fantasy, Romance, Action, Slice of Life and some others that I just cant think of right now but I would mainly say Adventure/ Fantasy/ Action is my kind of thing most of the time.
I like fantasy, drama and action I'm not into much sci fi I was being a lil bit naughty 2day and watched some Hentai 🤫🤫🤫

Reactions: PaddedRita
Bombshellbootylicious said:
I like fantasy, drama and action I'm not into much sci fi I was being a lil bit naughty 2day and watched some Hentai 🤫🤫🤫
I wrote that yesterday but must have forgot to press send. So I did it now lmao

• Haha
Reactions: PaddedRita and littleph0enix
Bombshellbootylicious said:
Nice, to be fair I dont use the genre as rules just more like guidelines hahah, most of the time I will read the over view and if it has some of the genre I like then I'll watch it for 5ep to see how good it is.

Don't know if you guys like the new stuff vs the old stuff? I see both but keeping up with the new stuff is easy but having time for old stuff is not so easy. One of the best new anime I think is called "SUGAR APPLE FAIRY TALE", its Adventure, Fantasy, Romance, Shoujo and the story/ world building is pretty interesting. (though the first like 3 ep are kind of sad/ dark so far)

Hmmm anymore to add? oh mind giving like a top 5 list of anime? 😛 Mine would be: (and in no ranking order)
  • Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo
  • no game not life
  • Quan Zhi Gao Shou
  • Shiroi Suna no Aquatope
  • YUUKOKU NO MORIARTY
  • shokugeki no soma
  • YOUJO SENKI
Was hard to pick 5 so I named 8 :cool:

• Love
Reactions: RagDoll69
I usally stick to shorter animes but right now I'm watching Naruto for the first time and have been enjoying every moment of it! Even the filler is good in shipuden, Naruto filler is meh.

Just finished the pain arc and geez it was so good!

I love very much anime. I created a "TV Time" account so I was able to see how much anime I watched xD. 5 months, 26 days and 10 hours. 10,4k episodes seen.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: ShyBoo81 and RagDoll69
lilithra said:
I love very much anime. I created a "TV Time" account so I was able to see how much anime I watched xD. 5 months, 26 days and 10 hours. 10,4k episodes seen.
Whats TV Time? Whats it Targeted for?
As of now I use MyAnimeList to track everything anime but I can not use it for anything other than anime.

I greatly recommend "Spy x Family" and "Bocchi the Rock!" for the community, they are so wholesome both of them.

Naruto is good, the first 100 ep are pretty slow but it goes by pretty fast, I think I stopped somewhere in the 600 ep since it pissed me off with going back in time and then forward only to go back again. (really need to finish it at some point, oh and I will never Boruto just dont like it)

I see like 80 anime every year with at least 12 ep which on its own is like 960+ ep then you just have to cound the big hitter like Naruto, one piece, fairy tail, KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN!, bleach, WORLD TRIGGER, HUNTER X HUNTER, D.Gray-man and you have like 3500 ep just there :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

"Spy x Family" and "Bocchi the Rock!"
Spy family is good, its not really my thing but I have seen all current ep of it, as for Bocchi the rock I try to keep away from music anime since they are okay but not my thing even if I would be fine seeing them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RagDoll69, NightFlare76 and lilithra
NightFlare76 said:
Whats TV Time? Whats it Targeted for?
As of now I use MyAnimeList to track everything anime but I can not use it for anything other than anime.
It's a way to track easy in your smartphone the new episodes and it's a way to see what other people with similar tastes watches.
I used it only for anime, but it can be used for all the series and movies content not only anime.

Last edited:
Reactions: RagDoll69 and NightFlare76
littleph0enix said:
Naruto is good, the first 100 ep are pretty slow but it goes by pretty fast, I think I stopped somewhere in the 600 ep since it pissed me off with going back in time and then forward only to go back again. (really need to finish it at some point, oh and I will never Boruto just dont like it)

I see like 80 anime every year with at least 12 ep which on its own is like 960+ ep then you just have to cound the big hitter like Naruto, one piece, fairy tail, KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN!, bleach, WORLD TRIGGER, HUNTER X HUNTER, D.Gray-man and you have like 3500 ep just there :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Spy family is good, its not really my thing but I have seen all current ep of it, as for Bocchi the rock I try to keep away from music anime since they are okay but not my thing even if I would be fine seeing them.
Totally with you here. I always just liked the shorter ones my first anime I belive was soul eater. I'm doing a real deep dive with Naruto for my first long anime. Not sure if ill ever pick up the other popular long animes but we will see.

lilithra said:
It's a way to track easy in your smartphone the new episodes and it's a way to see what other people with similar tastes watches.
I used it only for anime, but it can be used for all the series and movies content not only anime.
Interesting I may have to look into this one.

littleph0enix said:

Yeah, just one piece are 1050 so yeah, I'm not currently following the plot because I stopped just at the final of the last arc. To add to your list of long ones... Law of Ueki, Shaman King, Inuyasha, Yugioh, Pokemon (I'm not a totally follower, but I liked to see the 'relevant episodes'), Digimon (Tamers I liked so much), Avatar Last Airvender (If you are of the ones you consider it anime). Yep... I saw a lot of animes :p

NightFlare76 said:
Totally with you here. I always just liked the shorter ones
well they are not short because they want to be, all new anime are given 12 to 13 ep to test the waters and if they are lucky will get more ep at a later date. (all about funding which is kind of sad)
lilithra said:
Law of Ueki, Shaman King, Inuyasha,
have not seen them but they are on the list at some point to look at, I count Yugioh, Pokemon, Digimon, Avatar Last Airvender as anime just as much as dinosaur king and bakugan

Two of my favorites have very bad reputation and is a shame, they are very good. Just because of furryness.
"Wolf's Rain" (I mentioned it in other post) and "BNA". The first I cannot recommend to all because is hard on the feelings, but very beautiful the journey.
But the second one is very funny and the characters are so cute!!!.

Last edited:
Not seen Wolf's Rain but I will be adding it since it looks interesting and already had BNA on my list. I have seen people say the same thing about mecha anime (which i was not in to but have learnt to like, "iron blooded orphans" was a masterpiece so I dont really care what others say about what I like 🙃 )

The story/ world building is what matters most to me

Last edited:
Reactions: lilithra
littleph0enix said:
well they are not short because they want to be, all new anime are given 12 to 13 ep to test the waters and if they are lucky will get more ep at a later date. (all about funding which is kind of sad)

Yeah I get that and I was so afraid it was going to happen to Dr Stone until I saw the 2nd season confirmed at the end of the last episode in season one. The short animes seem to usally have a unique idea/story (probably contributeing to thier failure) and I guess thats what attracts me to them.

Back