Not open for further replies.

lilkayden

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I just finished watching Arpeggio of Blue Steel - Ars Nova.

princeofpacis

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Trying to start watching a recently popular anime called "Wandering Son". I was told there are great transgender character(s) in it! I just procrastinate a bit... it's on my "to-watch" anyway.

YAHLD

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Well I just started watching Fairy Tale and so far I like it

Lilicup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I used to be into anime a LOT more when I was younger. I remember when I was 12 I was practically obsessed with inuyasha haha, my bestfriend and I would call eachother every weeknight at 11:30 so we could watch it 'together'. I can't really find anime that interests me anymore; now when I try to watch inuyasha I basically cringe. I wish I could find another anime I WOULD really like. Some of the ones I watched a couple of years ago that I enjoyed were FoolyCooly, Welcome to the NHK, and Wallflower.

anyone got any suggestions?

ScaredyCat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I don't know about your tastes, but if you feel you've grown out of the anime, try to watch Neon Genesis Evangelion (by studio GAINAX). Despite the title, it's neither about the Bible, nor about religion, but about our coexistence in this complicated world. It has deep psychological and philosophical context. Psychological component is that there are no negative characters - you are given the opportunity to be in the shoes of each of them, and to see the world through their eyes. Philosophical component in its subjective idealism conception (ref Plato). It's assumed that mankind was originally a single substance (eidos of man), one mind, one soul, but was divided into individuals consciously. So people can't understand each other (based on subjectivism), as they do best to maintain their shape (personality) with a so called "absolute terror field (at-field)". Though, unlike Sartre and other subjectivists, Anno (author and director) says that coexistence of our subjective worlds is possible, unless we wish to.
Well, I can talk really long ^~^ .. So, my advise - watch it yourself. Besides, there is really interesting and dynamic plot.
Though I watched it long ago, I often re-watch it when I feel down, and it helps me to keep on living XP

Last edited:

ShAd0w10

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Caught up with the new Hunter x Hunter subbed. I absolutely love the story. It is just technically another copy of other fighting anime, though it doesn't take away of how awesome it is.

Another I highly recommend is Claymore. If you enjoy half demon chicks swinging giant great-swords (major great-sword fetish here) at demons, this is the anime for you. One word for this anime... epic. Though, one complaint, I hate Raki's voice omg. Another thing, you should really not watch the last few episodes and read the manga, it continues the real story and it's just as, OR EVEN MORE epic.

KidBoruto

Playful Explorer
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
My Recently Watched Anime:
Detective Conan
Episode 200 (Fansub)
Future Card BuddyFight! Episode 06 (Ocean Productions English Dub)
Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 116 (CrunchyRoll)
Magi: The Kingdom of Magic Episode 19 (CrunchyRoll)
Monsuno: World Master Episode 04 (Dentsu USA English Dub)
Naruto Shippuden Episode 222 (Viz Media English Dub)
One Piece Episode 324 (FUNimation English Dub)

RatRoyale

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I'm working through Ookiku Furikabutte and Tokyo Mew Mew (nostalgia!) currently~
I'm going to start Witch Craft Works soon, my partner is really enjoying it and we have similar tastes ^^

KidBoruto

Playful Explorer
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'm working my way thru Yu-Gi-Oh! GX now, hoping to complete it before next weekend.

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Other
I have been watching Bleach lately. I'm at episode 210. I was watching a few years ago, but randomly abandoned it for no good reason. I picked it back up at the Shusuke Amagai filler arc. I think the only other anime I watched in the past two years was... ummm... DBGT and Fullmetal Alchemist the Movie: Conqueror of Shamballa. I don't know why. I guess I just had too much other stuff to watch. (like Stargate SG-1, Atlantis, and Universe)

lilkayden

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Caught up with the new Hunter x Hunter subbed. I absolutely love the story. It is just technically another copy of other fighting anime, though it doesn't take away of how awesome it is.

Another I highly recommend is Claymore. If you enjoy half demon chicks swinging giant great-swords (major great-sword fetish here) at demons, this is the anime for you. One word for this anime... epic. Though, one complaint, I hate Raki's voice omg. Another thing, you should really not watch the last few episodes and read the manga, it continues the real story and it's just as, OR EVEN MORE epic.

Man I loved the original Hunter X Hunter but I can't stand the new one. The voice acting for Gon and Kilua just kill it for me :(

At the moment I'm watching:
Gundam Build Fighters: EP 22
Log Horizon: EP 24

Stalled:
Infinite Stratos 2
Coppelion
Buddy Complex

Will probably catch up on my anime when I leave for NY next week.

ShAd0w10

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Man I loved the original Hunter X Hunter but I can't stand the new one. The voice acting for Gon and Kilua just kill it for me :(

Honestly, I can't stand Japanese voices at all. I just turn off the volume and read the subtitles like it's a animated manga or something. I'd really try watching it, the story is great. I prefer the original as well, I just hated how it stopped when there were so many great arcs to cover and how much story left untold. The chimera ants arc is the best, in my opinion. I've been fully sucked in.

Cor1olis

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I don't know about your tastes, but if you feel you've grown out of the anime, try to watch Neon Genesis Evangelion (by studio GAINAX). Despite the title, it's neither about the Bible, nor about religion, but about our coexistence in this complicated world. It has deep psychological and philosophical context. Psychological component is that there are no negative characters - you are given the opportunity to be in the shoes of each of them, and to see the world through their eyes. Philosophical component in its subjective idealism conception (ref Plato). It's assumed that mankind was originally a single substance (eidos of man), one mind, one soul, but was divided into individuals consciously. So people can't understand each other (based on subjectivism), as they do best to maintain their shape (personality) with a so called "absolute terror field (at-field)". Though, unlike Sartre and other subjectivists, Anno (author and director) says that coexistence of our subjective worlds is possible, unless we wish to.
Well, I can talk really long ^~^ .. So, my advise - watch it yourself. Besides, there is really interesting and dynamic plot.
Though I watched it long ago, I often re-watch it when I feel down, and it helps me to keep on living XP

Indeed NGE is masterful.

Myself I just finished Eureka Seven not too long ago, great show. As of this season all I'm keeping up with are Kill la Kill and Space Dandy. Both started out hard to get into, but both also got good eventually, and once you get used to their idiosyncrasies both are really enjoyable

L

Lozza1979

I have Wolfs Rain in my collection which is awesome and also Wolf Children is fantastic.Voices of a distant star is also great.I also quite enjoyed the Hellsing series.

KiddyCarol

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
mmm where should i start... recently i have been watching:

Yowamushi pedal, gundam build fighter, silver spoon (gin no saji but i love its english name), kill la kill, ano hi mita hana no namae o boku-tachi wa mada shiranai (i couldnt stop criying whit it), log horizon, nichijou, lucky star, captain tsubasa (watching it again after i found that there is a new manga of it), budy complex and tanken driland

i love anime

kapi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Finally watching Monster after tripping over the recommendation a few times. So far definately worth the time :)

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I finished rewatching Sword Art Online. I never wanted a sword in more in my life.

KiddyCarol

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I finished rewatching Sword Art Online. I never wanted a sword in more in my life.

Ohh SAO, I like it, not as good at the novel but was fun to watch, i saw it like 4 or 5 times, but i like more Accel World for the same autor kawahara reji

Status
Not open for further replies.