Anime You're Currently Watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RainbowShy

HETALIA. <3

I'm in love with this show right now. It's so hilarious. My favorite characters are England and America. *pairs them together* :sweatdrop:

Kiyoshi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I have been and still am watching english sub Naruto. Have seen every episode to date. Awesome anime but the fillers can be annoying. Stitch sounds interesting. I am going to give that a go. Cheers

SillySwampert

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
I have been watching quite few, but some more than others

- Cardcaptor Sakura
- Attack on Titan
- Tiger & Bunny

What I do find kinda weird though is that I feel tempted to watch the other recent anime called "Free!" To those who don't know, it's an anime about swimming while dishing out LOTS of male fanservice. I mostly feel like watching it because of the unintentional comedy surrounding some of the characters.

KidBoruto

Playful Explorer
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I am currently watching both Supernatural: The Animation (English Dub) and Cardfight!! Vanguard (English Dub) :D.

whitefox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
My sister just got me into Shiki! The way it starts off you'd think it would be a comedy but it's a horror anime.love it <3
Ive never heard of Stitch! what's it about ? :O

This (Shiki) is one of my favourite anime! The pacing seemed pretty slow up until a certain episode, where things started going down, and it becomes a really wild ride from there. I cried quite a bit near the end. One of the few things I didn't like about it was the odd hair-styles. I know anime frequently throws conventions like that out the window, but even in the context of anime, those were pretty out there. Also, the enormous breasts on all the women. Another common element. :/ It was really serious and rather realistic aside from that, so those things seemed out of place.

My list is [here]. I just finished Fullmetal Alchemist and Wolf's Rain, and I think I'm going to try and finish up Eureka Seven next.

KidBoruto

Playful Explorer
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I am currently watching Monster (Uncut Viz English Dub).

skunk053

stylin' mammal
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Other
The only anime series I watched Attack on Titan and the Fatal Fury trilogy before that.

KidBoruto

Playful Explorer
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I am currently watching Cardfight!! Vanguard: Asia Circuit (English Dub).

Fenterro

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My latest Anime is Full Metal Alchemist, I quite enjoy the characters and the emotions displayed through the voices (yes in English >_< ). Oh yeah and there was the bedwetter reference which I secretly giggled at.

Maux

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I'm currently going through a rewatch of Full Metal Alchemist and Trigun, because they're on Netflix and they're awesome, heh.

I'm going to have to catch up on some OnePiece though pretty soon, because the show is sadly/finally coming to an end.

LefthandedWriter

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Rurouni Kenshin, because it's funny, can be dramatic, and even a bit heart-wrenching at times. Next on the list is Attack on Titan and finish InuYasha, which I started when I was 12.

KidBoruto

Playful Explorer
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I've started watching Tantei Opera Milky Holmes :D, just finished Episode 01 :).

wheelman21

Rep for cuteturtleclothing
Company Rep
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
I'm not a big anime guy but I've started watching sword art online.

Selphie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Currently on a Key/Visual Arts binge. Watching Angel Beats!.

Paxy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Other
Currently: Girls Bravo!, Princess Princess, and Hellsing Ultimate (depending on my mood)

Status
Not open for further replies.