Anime You're Currently Watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.

amon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
Last time I saw an anime was Log Horizon, and before that; Astro Boy (2004)

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
This evening I am watching:

"LOST UNIVERSE"

BlueSky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Finished Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood about 6 months ago. Been drifting aimlessly ever since haha :thinking:

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
This evening I watched the 2013 full-length CGI Anime Movie, "HARLOCK: Space Pirate" on DVD.

Argent

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Finished Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood about 6 months ago. Been drifting aimlessly ever since haha :thinking:

Just finished FMA-B... What an unbelievably great watch.

Started World World Conquest Zvezda Plot again as I only got a through a couple of episodes first time around but would love to reach the finish.

dampatnight

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I watched FMA a while ago and have yet to follow it up with Brotherhood. Given that it's generally considered the better of the two I'm really looking forward to that though :p

For now I started watching Elfen Lied and Samurai Champloo

Argent

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Finished World World Conquest Zvezda Plot and Gatchaman Crowds (season 1).... I enjoyed both for the quirkiness but neither was brilliant.

Caught up on Overlord to Ep 5 or 6... I like it even though it is kinda slow and cheesy.

Back to watching Letter Bee season 2 now.

Baxton

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The latest shows I'm staying up with are:

GATE, Rokka Braves of the six flowers, World Trigger, God Eater (which just reminds me of Attack on Titan just from the first episode), Fairy Tail (after skipping 10 episodes that weren't important), Your Lie in April, and Naruto Shippuden. Which I really wish would end soon, I hate those filler episodes. But it's getting really good.

It's hard to find anime that airs on tuesdays or wednesdays. I'd like to be able to find one for those days so I have at least one new show each day.

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
This evening I am watching:

"SPACE BATTLESHIP YAMATO" - the "live-action" movie.
GO STAR FORCE!!!!!

Ally

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Last night I began a first run of "Legend of the Galactic Heroes". Very excited to finally watch this acclaimed series. :eek:

Afterwards, I will watch Naoki Urasawa's "Monster" for the third time.

lilkayden

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I'm currently watching Baby steps S2 ep 20, Shokugeki no Souma, and Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan.

keepitontheDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm watching sword art online over again and just recently got done with tokyo ghoul.

binkiebloo

Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
I'm alternating between my rewatch of the original Sailor Moon series and Attack on Titan again :D

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
This evening I am watching on DVD:

PATLABOR: The New Files

Foxroxsox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I Just got done with season 2 of Knights of Sidonia. Now I think I might re-watch Sword art Online.

Argent

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Finished Letter Bee which was great, really underrated as far as I can see, engrossing characters, funny moments, sad moments.. Only detractor was lots of character crying.

Watched Dragon Crisis! from a the start and finished it this time, maybe a few too many episodes which is saying something for an 11 ep Anime though I did enjoy the little bits of info on the Dragons and Slash Breath would make a great fantasy lightsaber hilt.

Watched the 3 ep Super Robot Wars Original Generation - The Animation.... Guess you need to have played the games... While I am looking forward to Divine Wars and The Inspector I would recommend avoiding this OVA.

Finally actually watched ep 7 of Overlord... Really an indulgent over powered Anime but I am hooked as I would love to be the protagonist in this.

Looking forward to Comet Lucifer, reading one blurb it sounds a bit Killashandra Ree but pretty sure this will be more mysterious than journey.

Also saw a new Gundam series in coming: Iron Blooded Orphans which I can't wait for. Apart from Mobile Fighter G and Reconvomista all Gundam is worth watching!

I Just got done with season 2 of Knights of Sidonia. Now I think I might re-watch Sword art Online.

Both terrific series especially if you get to the end of SAO season 2, hope both of these get a sequel.

Last edited:

Butterscotch

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I'm staying at my almost-gf's house and I showed her nine siblings Sword Art Online, and at first they thought it was weird but by episode 3 they couldn't get enough! They loved it and wanted to keep going XD

Status
Not open for further replies.