Animated Avatars

Status
Not open for further replies.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I've noticed a few members who have animated (.gif) avatars... but whenever I try it says they aren't allowed.

Do you have to ask, or something?

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Hmmm.....I never seen any, maybe I'm not noticed them or something.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I only saw one...For the first time on here...Today...Maybe it wasn't a gif file? or maybe the gif files you've tried aren't small enough

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
BabyGrizzly has one.... and I noticed a newbie with one today, too. (I think it was a newbie) Either way I tried uploading one and it wasn't that big, it was 2 frames, just my little dancer girl blinking. Besides that though... is there a way to animate it without it being a .gif?

Ben

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
I have an animated one as well... I don't think the forum specifically blocks em... not sure why yours isn't working.

Kraiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Maybe it allows animated gifs only from linked offsite files.

*shrug*

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Not to be a downer, but personally I prefer it that way (to not allow them).

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Not to be a downer, but personally I prefer it that way (to not allow them).
I agree with you to an extent. Like, Bens I don't mind... it's not that obvious, but one that I came across today was extremely distracting and just annoyed me. Not to mention it'd be tough on dial-up users (granted you can disable avatars but still...) I'm just curious as to why I can't seem to be able to upload one.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I think it's funny that I didn't even notice that people had animated ones until I saw one I haven't seen today, and since you made this thread...I completely forgot Ben and Babygrizzy had one

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I think it's funny that I didn't even notice that people had animated ones until I saw one I haven't seen today, and since you made this thread...I completely forgot Ben and Babygrizzy had one
Because they're both really small and extremely unnoticeable.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Right, I can take a small amount of animation, but hard to draw a strict line :p.

Henry

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Wait, you can't have animated avatars? I never knew that. I got mine by just copying the html code of the animated avatar and pasting it.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
It was decided that animated avatars weren't allowed, and the forum does block them... Except obviously in some cases... I don't know why, maybe it's a bug or something.

Unless Moo decided to allow them, I really don't know.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
It's only blocked during the uploading of the image, if it's already there when the rule is changed then it'll keep the old avatar regardless.

How else you would be able to get them I don't know.

Wait, you can't have animated avatars?
Nope

Status
Not open for further replies.