Animal part discussion!,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skywishes

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So, a question hit me while working and I thought I'd ask it, if you could have any animal body part surgically added to your body and have a 105% guarantee that it would be fully functional, what would it be and why? Personally. I would LOVE to have a tail because TAIL! TAILS ARE AWESOME!

Skywishes

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Oh, side note, can a mod shove this to off topic as my tablet thought this was a good thing for the AB section as opposed to where I was trying to post it. Thanks in advance

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Speaking as someone with a science background, yes. They use pig valves in the heart and a few other small things for reconstruction. However the side effects is the need for major doses of antirejection drugs and incompatible tissue. As I see it all that you would have is a hunk of barely living tissue on you backside, because the nerve connections and function would not be there and it would be necrotic and atrophied with time.

copper360

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
If we could fuse with body parts and have no issues with tissues etc I'd have a white and blue tail

dlweedo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
This is actually a bit of a tough one. My first reaction was a tail but as I thought about that more I realized that might be problematic for humans. It would get in the way and could potentially be painful if you sat or walked wrong.

So then I decided to go practical. It took me a while to settle on something that would actually be useful to me personally. I'd want wolf eyes for better vision in both the day and night. I'm a night owl so it would be nice to be able to see more on those 2am walks around town.

Canines aren't colorblind like people think but they don't have as large of a hue range as humans. In my opinion not being able to tell the difference violet and indigo isn't that big of disadvantage.

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
Gills, without a doubt. They'd be ugly as sin, but being able to swim underwater for long periods without oxygen tanks or a snorkel would be totally worth it.

KuroCat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
None. I like being normal.

If I had to choose, though, Cottontail's answer would be pretty neato. Hide-able with a scarf, but it would allow me to swim underwater for as long as I wanted.

Meowstic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Cat eyes.
And since we're talking about something that, as of today, is not medically possible, why not make them purple? :D
I swear to god, that would be unbelievably fucking badass.
Awesome night vision.
Look like a badass.
But what about gene splicing? Of course medical science has come so far, but that would be badass.
(Should I stop saying "badass"?)
But I would want it to be hereditary. I'd be the first of the cat-eye master race of humans! We shall take over the world at night! Muahahaha!
Badass.

Theanine

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'd love to have wings. I don't even care how silly they'd look, so long as they are comfortable. I'd fly places with the geese, high over the forest. Feels good I bet.

UsagiOmutsu

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
What if you washed all of the existing cells off of the animal part and grew your own cells on the non cellular material that's left behind. I know it has been done once for an esophagus from a cadaver and was very successful. No risk of rejection then.

I would have to go with Tiger paws for feet. I would have to make special shoes but it would .... Probably be a terrible idea not that i think about it. Too late now I already paid the surgeon.

Status
Not open for further replies.