Status
Not open for further replies.

dracodex

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
I live in canada and I'm looking for s place that sells animal footed pjs. I know of kirigumi or what ever they are called and I'm not really a fan as they are waaaaay too baggy. Preferably a wolf one, but I'm not too picky. G the only few that I have found just have animal prints on them, but I want one that actually looks like the animal. I was thinking maybe urban planet even though they aren't for guys they are still so cute. Not a fan if buying online as I know a few online sites.

RubixFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Carer
I was in Hot Topic not too long ago and they were selling some animal footed sleepers. They were actual characters though like Sonic, Tails, and a few others, but they're not baggy at all like a kigurumi. If you have a Hot Topic in your area, I'd try there. If not, try going to the women section of somewhere like Wal-Mart or a nearby mall. Its the time of season where lots of footed sleepers come out with a verity of types, designs, and styles. Hope that helps.

SuperSecretFoxy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
Hot dang, I would like a footed Pj with animal characteristics, would love a Foxie one :3
Do I need to start another thread for myself? Because, I live in Belgium and that's about half a globe away from
Canada. Although I'd like it to be closer, I heard Canada s a nice place

Gl, and hf,

Fox

RawryCub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
The All-In-One Company has lots of customization options although a bit pricey. I don't own anything from them but it looks promising and I will likely be ordering from them in the future.

Biteycub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
The All-In-One Company has lots of customization options although a bit pricey. I don't own anything from them but it looks promising and I will likely be ordering from them in the future.

They do look rather nice though! I'll wager they're worth it, too - I dropped about $150 or so on my first pair when Kozykomfy were still around and didn't regret it; the fit was great, material very comfortable and they lasted for ages!

dracodex

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
As cool as they are 115 is a bit more than I am willing to pay

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
An animal footie is awesome, but I'd want one that looked like Miles "Tails" Prower.

Brickhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I bought a hippo kigurumi off of eBay and just got it yesterday. My only complaint is that one of the buttons already came off, but other than that I love it. :)

wisefox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I agree with you babygohan, if i could find one that look like Miles tails Prower, it would be an insta-buy!

IncompleteDude

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I have the bunnywarez raccoon jammies. Worth every penny. I'm also from Canada, so they ship here for sure.

wisefox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Yes, the racoon one look cute. If you say it worth it, I might consider buying it!

wisefox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
sorry for the double post, but I didn't want to open a new thread for that. I found this:
pokcosplay on Etsy
Look interesting! what do you think?

DeftLeppard

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Carer
got my leopard footies from Target. I believe they're Nick and Nora's

GangstaLuvsBinkys

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
omg i went to all those places, they cost a pretty penny but they are AWESOMEEEEEEE!!!!!! i want i want i want!!!

Rudolph

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yeah footed pjs are sooo expensive but so worth it omg, I just find it very very difficult to find a good fit with them, either they aren't tall enough, extremely baggy or the feet are too small :( stupid big feet >.> The best one's I found were at The All-In-One Company but they are just so expensive it's hard to justify the price :|

Status
Not open for further replies.