Animal Crossing

MakABDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So, I got animal crossing Shortly before the world went to hell.

The little clothes shop lady is now on my island and what do I find this morning?? A binky I look at that and just go "OHH MY GOD YES, ALL THE YES PLEASE!"

shame it was green and not Blue cuz Blue is My Jam.

Other than that, There are like 3 abdl themed outfits I was able to convert over: You need Nintendo's online service, a Cell Phone and the Nintendo App in order to get them by the QR code thing and both the Game and the App need to be on to trade them over.

For those interested just reply to this and i'll message them to you personally.

and with the help of the ACpatturns site I was able to get the ABDL color flag into the game as well as a few other tiddlies and bittlies.

Dude...Bonus!

Reactions: BlueStringBean and Blathers
This might make me buy a Switch. awesome!

Foxroxsox said:
This might make me buy a Switch. awesome!

Prepare for Tedious Constant Work for it lol I got lucky finding the binky, the QR codes are easy to get

MakABDL said:

The little clothes shop lady is now on my island and what do I find this morning?? A binky I look at that and just go "OHH MY GOD YES, ALL THE YES PLEASE!"

Other than that, There are like 3 abdl themed outfits I was able to convert over: You need Nintendo's online service, a Cell Phone and the Nintendo App in order to get them by the QR code thing and both the Game and the App need to be on to trade them over.

For those interested just reply to this and i'll message them to you personally.

and with the help of the ACpatturns site I was able to get the ABDL color flag into the game as well as a few other tiddlies and bittlies.

Dude...Bonus!

hey! I just started the game. Can you message my the stuff you managed to convert?

thanks!

MakABDL said:

Dude...Bonus!

I have been playing it so much also, I have a baby bonnet, and made a sign that says ABDL girl on it, love the game, every morning the first thing i check is the able sisters clothing shop!:love:

Reactions: Fireheat
I never played animal crossing can you get baby items even diapers.

Starlight12 said:
I never played animal crossing can you get baby items even diapers.

I dont think they have diapers, they have pacis, bonnets, toys, and various items

I made a nursery in the game, from items I have found and earned (jut because you get it doesn't guarantee you will get the same items, but go on twitter and 9/10 someone has an item they are trading)

-dino cut out
-baby bonnet
-cute dresses
-shirts with classic kid prints ( race cars, rainbows, helicopters, *also you can make you own clothing*) _note this stuff is easier to come by_
-Customization (with fabrics you receive) allow you to put certain prints on furniture (for instance I love the flower and donut print)
-Animal costumes
-stuff animal bears

Its a game with a lot of variation, so any style they virtually have

also Animal crossing New horizons on the switch is what we are referring to (they are sold out in a ton of areas, some still have the game and the lite version of the switch tho *cant play with people on that one* but its cheaper

Last edited:
Reactions: Fireheat
Blathers said:
I dont think they have diapers, they have pacis, bonnets, toys, and various items

I made a nursery in the game, from items I have found and earned (jut because you get it doesn't guarantee you will get the same items, but go on twitter and 9/10 someone has an item they are trading)

-dino cut out
-baby bonnet
-cute dresses
-shirts with classic kid prints ( race cars, rainbows, helicopters, *also you can make you own clothing*) _note this stuff is easier to come by_
-Customization (with fabrics you receive) allow you to put certain prints on furniture (for instance I love the flower and donut print)
-Animal costumes
-stuff animal bears

Its a game with a lot of variation, so any style they virtually have

also Animal crossing New horizons on the switch is what we are referring to (they are sold out in a ton of areas, some still have the game and the lite version of the switch tho *cant play with people on that one* but its cheaper
Thanks for the info I will look into it

Reactions: Blathers
I drove over to Pandamic Express yesterday evening to get some grub in the tiny car, was rounding a corner and stopped, hard: there, crossing the street, was a Mama duck and 6 ducklings, cute as can be, so I hit the hazard flashers...and they toddle-waddled across, Mama hobbled up the curb and the baby ducks each hopped up the curb in single-bounds, then toddle-waddled off to the stream, so off with the hazards and I kept on...

Wait: this isn't about actual animal crossings??? 😲

• Haha
Reactions: WillFord384, Lyokodl, Fireheat and 1 other person
BobbiSueEllen said:
I drove over to Pandamic Express yesterday evening to get some grub in the tiny car, was rounding a corner and stopped, hard: there, crossing the street, was a Mama duck and 6 ducklings, cute as can be, so I hit the hazard flashers...and they toddle-waddled across, Mama hobbled up the curb and the baby ducks each hopped up the curb in single-bounds, then toddle-waddled off to the stream, so off with the hazards and I kept on...

Wait: this isn't about actual animal crossings??? 😲

I mean its artistic interpretation hehe :p:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Lyokodl, Fireheat and BobbiSueEllen
Hay stop acting like animals

• Haha
Reactions: WillFord384, Blathers and BobbiSueEllen
Animal Crossing is such a great game...

• Love
MakABDL said:

Dude...Bonus!

I would love it if you could message me the codes! I'm totally digging how I've been able to express my little side with ACNH.

• Love
Oh please! I am so sad for my character not being able to get little yet :,(

Can I get the codes please?

I've got Animal Crossing, had it since March 23rd but still not got a dummy (pacifier) even after checking almost everyday. Add me and we can play sometime. 1317-3179-8505.

I play ACNH whenever I feel like it because I just time travel to whatever date I wrote down previously. I got a pacifier in the game from a random balloon in light blue and hoping to get more of them. Also wanna try to get a baby bed if the game has one but it still hasn't appeared in the shop. I have over a dozen teddy bears sitting all over house in different sizes. Even got matching walls & floors in each room.

Recently managed to kick out all of my early villagers with campers to have better looking houses. The only reason a good villager moves put on their own is because my only joycon has terrible drift and needs replacing. So then I have to use tickets to get a good replacement.

I’m still looking for more baby items. So far I only got the baby romper and the kids smock.

daddyb said:
I’m still looking for more baby items. So far I only got the baby romper and the kids smock.

I just got the baby romper today. Finally appeared in the Able Sisters shop.

MakABDL said:

Dude...Bonus!
Can i have the codes please. Ive only just started playing the game and i want my character to look as cute as possible.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Back