Animal Abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verscha

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
This days to many animals are abuse and beaten, its not right.
Believe me, animal rights are better than they ever have been in the past, and I believe that the authorities do all they can to stop it. However, much like... well, human abuse, it can never truly be stopped.

care_a_lot

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Its hard to say that animal cruelty must change. Its just like violence on women must change. The best that anyone can do is put in programs to help such as foster dogs that I've heard of in the states, I know we certainly have that here. Where the dog waits with a loving family until it can be addopted properly.

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
Yeah, abuse is a major problem. People beat, and starve thier animals, and it's just plain sick. I never have understood how people can do that to animals. If I did that to an animal, it would hurt me on a deep level and I don't think I could forgive myself. I don't know how people can do that and not feel bad about it, it's just mind blowing.

Lexa

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, , Carer
It is very sad on many levels. The people that do the beating are usually like the ones that beat on weaker people. A lot of wife/children abusers start with abusing animals. That is one of the signs that parents need to watch for as children grow up. They may be dealing with anger over a situation they are keeping inside.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
That is one of the signs that parents need to watch for as children grow up. They may be dealing with anger over a situation they are keeping inside.
If your kid is torturing animals, I think you have a lot more to worry about than just 'anger'. That's a sign of a sociopath, that is.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Yeah, a few of the TV programmes I've seen about psychopaths/sociopaths they start out with animals as children.
Bless.

Animal abuse does suck, all abuse sucks.
Personally I rank animal abuse way below human abuse though. So I'm afraid I won't be able to start fixing the problem until I end all human suffering first. ;) :(

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Personally I rank animal abuse way below human abuse though. So I'm afraid I won't be able to start fixing the problem until I end all human suffering first. ;) :(
It depends how you look at it though..If a human is attacked, they can yell out for help, call the Police, as well as fight back with physical force. Dogs and cats can fight back with claws and teeth, but they are not able to yell for help. They are much more helpless than we are, in other words.

It is hard to kill a human by depriving them of food and water. Humans can get themselves those things, so unless you isolate them entirely from them, they probably won't die. Pets on the other hand, cannot do that. They are dependent on humans to get them food and water. Because of those two things, animal abuse is as bad as human abuse, imo.

Abuse is abuse, period. To me it doesn't matter whether it's an animal or a human, it's still a sick thing to do. Nothing good can come from it. Luckily the Police are cracking down on these people, and giving them what they deserve.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
It is hard to kill a human by depriving them of food and water. Humans can get themselves those things, so unless you isolate them entirely from them, they probably won't die. Pets on the other hand, cannot do that. They are dependent on humans to get them food and water. Because of those two things, animal abuse is as bad as human abuse, imo.
Never had a cat have you? :p
If I forget to feed my cat it'll get itself bird/mouse. And then leave the remains on my floor. :p

But anyway, I get your point. What I meant was that I value humans more that I do animals, which is why I think it's worse. But I agree that pets are more helpless that most humans. Of course children are just as helpless as pets though...

I think people should have to get licences to have pets...

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I agree, abusing any living creature is sick and wrong. I would probably treat someone who abuses animals the same as I would treat someone who beats and/or rapes people.

Role
Private
*didn't watch the video* ... Quite frankly, animal abuse cuts me deep and has great potential to ruin my day.

I've seen it happen before and I want nothing more than to hurt the person who does it. It's wrong, it's vial and to do it to a creature that can feel pain is sickening. I've always wondered, would that person like to have done to them what they are doing to the animal? Chances are they would not like it at all. Just because the creature is unable to communicate with you does not mean it doesn't have a sense of pain, stress, anguish, love, happiness... all the emotions us humans have.

I've nothing more than utter disgust for those who abuse animals. They are psychotics, they can't injure a human so they take their issues out on a defenceless creature. To carry out a task as to maim and kill without any sign of remorse or compassion - no matter what living thing - proves that that person is dangerous and has some serious problems that need to be addressed.

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
*didn't watch the video* ... Quite frankly, animal abuse cuts me deep and has great potential to ruin my day.

I've seen it happen before and I want nothing more than to hurt the person who does it. It's wrong, it's vial and to do it to a creature that can feel pain is sickening. I've always wondered, would that person like to have done to them what they are doing to the animal? Chances are they would not like it at all. Just because the creature is unable to communicate with you does not mean it doesn't have a sense of pain, stress, anguish, love, happiness... all the emotions us humans have.

I've nothing more than utter disgust for those who abuse animals. They are psychotics, they can't injure a human so they take their issues out on a defenceless creature. To carry out a task as to maim and kill without any sign of remorse or compassion - no matter what living thing - proves that that person is dangerous and has some serious problems that need to be addressed.
My dad is the same way. He can not stand it, he refuses to watch anything that has to do with animal abuse like animal cops or anything of the sort.

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Never had a cat have you? :p
If I forget to feed my cat it'll get itself bird/mouse. And then leave the remains on my floor. :p

But anyway, I get your point. What I meant was that I value humans more that I do animals, which is why I think it's worse. But I agree that pets are more helpless that most humans. Of course children are just as helpless as pets though...

I think people should have to get licences to have pets...
Tha's true, cats do have a natural hunting ability, but what happens if that cat is kept in a cage/ environment where there are no mice, and isn't allowed to go outside? That's really what I'm talking about- the animals who are locked up inside, away from everything.

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
animal abuse is so said :( makes me wanna cry. im a member of peta and am a vegan so it really, really bugs me when someone hurts poor innocent animals. one time my dog was barking and my grandfather KICKED my puppy. i flipped for that, yet my grandmother told me not to say anything! i have every right it was wrong :(

Status
Not open for further replies.