Angry Elmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

Banned
Role
Adult Baby
Pretty eerie stuff...

Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill KillKill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill

Despite I always found Elmo sinister before he tried to induce bouncing toddlers to do his murderous bidding.

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
Pretty scary... but I bet it's actually saying something like "tell James" and crappy low quality speakers mean it sounds more like "kill". Otherwise, it seems weird that it would do that. But I don't really know how the toy works so it might just some weird glitch.

I have to wonder... what are they gonna make after "Elmo knows your name"? "Elmo knows where you live"? "Elmo knows what you did last summer"? It is kinda scary what toys can do nowadays!

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
*rolls eyes*

Elmo is the total ruin of kids toys and culture these days.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Why would a doll say "Tell [Name]" if [Name] is the owner of the doll? Doesn't even make any sense.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Someone on the original post link comments section already said it, but I thought of it (before I even got to the post)...Elmo is saying "...kle James" (it's the last half of "Tickle James"). the 'tic' part is just 'gone'.

He** doesn't this woman have ANY computer experience at all? Files become corrupt! Get a life and reprogram the bloody toy! If she was any dumber...wait...she lives in Florida...she can't get any dumber!

(No offense to Floridians who are NOT dumb...but that state does have a reputation...and this woman is upholding it rather well!)

I did quite enjoy the "Tickle Me Emo" that was priceless!

I'm confused about the Po video tho'...what was its intended purpose? :confused:

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Guys, it's a programable doll. Someone in the house just decided to play a prank. Or the lady did that just to get $$$.

Nothing scary about that. I'll eat my hat if that doll kills James.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
But what if the boy commits suicide because of it? =P

Yeah, 'cause so many 2 year olds know about suicide and how to accomplish it. I'm sure THAT's a real danger in this instance!

If anything the doll is telling James to kill..."KILL, JAMES" (note the comma)

Maybe they should be afraid he'll become a serial killer!!!!!

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Kill, James, kill!

Reminds me of Monster... Can't wait for the movie in 2009! <3333

satyrical

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I laughed when the mother mentioned that the boy first saw Elmo on his diapers. I wear Elmo to bed almost every night.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
This reminds me of the that elmo potty training book that when you pressed a certan botton it sad "hehe Who wants to die?"

This just proves that when I have kids they aren't having any talking plushies or anything like that.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Ummm...the actual words that are supposed to come from the book are "Who wants to try to go potty?"...my guess is they got a book with a disfunctioning sound-card (or whatever makes the bloody sounds come out when you press the button)...or a dying (pardon the pun) battery...so it says what SOUNDS like "who wants to die" when in actual fact it's attempting to say "who wants to try" Try and die sound very similar especially if there is a general malfunction in the sound-board or whatever. It probably says it in an evil voice too (like the battery is dying)!!

People SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO over-react to things. Geez years ago we were allowed to play with bb guns and cap-pistols...now you can't even give your kid a water pistol unless it's blaze orange with a green barrel, yellow grip and blue trigger!

Talking toys are fun, I guess...my younger daughter had a talking Barney! Man, that think was IRRITATING 'cause she LOVED it! I don't know what kind of batteries were in that thing but it worked for like 12 years!!! (I finally threw it out!) And, get this, Barney never once said anything even remotely off colour or hideously disturbing (DRATS!)!

Status
Not open for further replies.