Anger level while gaming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover
How angry do you get when you get repeatedly killed by someone or something you should be able to easily beat?

In my case, a little bit too much, I try to avoid keyboard, monitor, mouse, or case aggro. I just beat the crap out of my desk.

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
ROFL! Dude, I run a CoD4 24/7 shipment server. It's the only Shipment24/7 server I'll play on because our rules say no Martyrdom, Last Stand, or NoobToobs. Meaning? meaning well that you have an actual chance of *MOVING* after you spawn before you die again of all the tards who use that damned martyrdom! >.<!

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I get really pissed sometimes...Here's a tidbit...Gamecube controllers are stronger than 360 ones...My 360 one is partially opened up because I threw it at the TV stand thing...

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Ah, the memories of my older brother crying and throwing his N64 controller when his Goldeneye 007 data got accidentally erased...

I actually don't get that mad. I sometimes get annoyed, and just go do something else for a while. Then I come back and try some more later. That usually works.

diapermefast

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
It varies with me, and depends, i mainly get pissed of with people Betraying me repeatedly. I dont play that often (once a week or sometimes not even that).

ScubaSteve

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
ROFL! Dude, I run a CoD4 24/7 shipment server. It's the only Shipment24/7 server I'll play on because our rules say no Martyrdom, Last Stand, or NoobToobs. Meaning? meaning well that you have an actual chance of *MOVING* after you spawn before you die again of all the tards who use that damned martyrdom! >.<!
I love Call of Duty 4! whats your server info!
I use a Silenced M16 with Steady Aim and Juggernaut normally.

Usually, if I am dying a lot in game I will start quietly swearing to myself. If I keep on dying and things arn't looking bright for me, I will just turn off the game and do something else. I think the last time I was really really pissed off at a game and like screaming at it was the Purple coins on luigi challenge thing in super mario galaxy. That was awful. Wasn't to bad when I played it with Luigi.

TallestBabyEver

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
back in the days of Halo 2 i wouldn't get mad as much amused. The respawn kill always pisses me off the most, but when i just keep getting killed by a good team, i just face up to the fact that the team is better than me.

the thing i REALLY hate is when they start bashing me with "your mom" jokes. I just say that my mom is dead (when really she isn't) just to see what happens. They either just shut up, apologize or keep bashing her as a dead corpse, the ladder being the most common (and most pathetic) of the bunch.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I broke two different controllers while playing Driv3r on my PS2.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I don't game much these days...but I'm easily aggravated.

I remember once playing Diablo 2...I killed a monster 'n someone else in my 'party' picked up what the monster dropped...I got so p*ssed off I left the party 'n killed the dude! hehehe

Role
Diaper Lover
No Noob Tube is fail. I get angered at TF2 when I am killed by a pryo as heavy. WTF?

Forgot to mention, I HATE STEADY AIM. They invented right click for aiming down the sight.

Last edited:
D

daria7483

I'm glad I'm not the only person who reacts emotionally to video games. I mainly play Sims 2 on my PC,. When the game is running slowly, as it tends to, or when my Sims do something annoying (like going into the fridge on their own and taking out food to make one individual meal when the whole family is hungry) I get really pissed off, to the point that occasionally I'll tear up in frustration. Also, when I'm playing games on my DS and I feel something is unnecessarily hard I'll go so far as to plan the nasty letter I'm going to write to Nintendo. Of course, a 5-year-old can beat these enemies, but I can't.

Kams

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
that you have an actual chance of *MOVING* after you spawn before you die again of all the tards who use that damned martyrdom! >.<!
Lol, guilty here. Usually CoD4 is the only video game I play. Although on the outside I may not seem upset, on the inside I'm usually mad as hell :tongueout: Sometimes I won't even make it through one match and I'll just turn my PS3 off because I'm so pissed lol

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I broke two different controllers while playing Driv3r on my PS2.
Is that from the fact that it was hard, or the fact that the game was such poop?

I was a HUGE fan of the first Driver, and I remember trying to beat the very last mission -- where you're running from the cops, the feds, and the Mafia -- for hours, upon hours, upon hours. It took me about seven consecutive hours of trying, trying, and trying to finally finish the mission. I got so pissed!

I remember getting ****ing livid with Black at the end, too. The final battle was something you needed to memorize from beginning to end to be sure you were tossing lead in the right places and ducking behind containers at the right time.

But doesn't it always feel good, that when you've beaten something frustrating, you can at least feel accomplished? :D

Mysterious

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Most angry I've gotten recently was at Okami, at Mr. Orange's dance. (Yes, Mr. Orange, sounds weird I know.) What I was trying to do wasn't working, watching slow text over and over again for a period of longer than 5 minutes is annoying, once it's to an hour, it's just evil.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Haha, I'll never forget when I was ten, I bought "Frogger Beyond" for gamecube.

There was a boss I just couldn't beat. I must've tried 300+ times to beat this thing. I got so angry I threw the controller at the telly screen and ripped a hole through the plastic cover on the case with my teeth. <_<; ....Yeah. I was a little more than frustrated.

I did manage to beat it 5 years later, though! XD

Klokwork

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer

I get so angry sometimes, the things I say make no sense. If you've never heard the word "ass" used as a verb, then you've never played video games with me.

Role
Diaper Lover
I get really pissed sometimes...Here's a tidbit...Gamecube controllers are stronger than 360 ones...My 360 one is partially opened up because I threw it at the TV stand thing...
Whats your gamer id? We oughta play sometime! PM me if youd like.

connor

Status
Not open for further replies.