Angels Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

weswissa

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Does anyone here play this... if so I would like to know... if not go here: Angels Online Homepage. My name is weswissa in the game so talk to me here or there... we could play together... ^^

~Weswissa

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Never heard of it. Perhaps if you gave a little explanation of what it is you might get some newbies joining.

weswissa

Banned
Role
Umm... I'm not good at explaining... It's an RPG... online... that kind of stuff... I'm serious... I'm not that good at explaining on how games are... I forget everything about the game... and start crying... it's embaressing... please stop talking...

~Weswissa

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Once I get my good computer back, I'll try it out.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Never heard of it. Perhaps if you gave a little explanation of what it is you might get some newbies joining.
From what I could see it looks like a cross between Habo Hotel, Gaia and NeoPets. It requires a download (I'm not downloading it. I've better things to do with my time).

weswissa

Banned
Role
From what I could see it looks like a cross between Habo Hotel, Gaia and NeoPets. It requires a download (I'm not downloading it. I've better things to do with my time).
That was mean... but I understand... downloading isn't the best way to play a game... there are other things...

~Weswissa

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
That was mean... but I understand... downloading isn't the best way to play a game... there are other things...

~Weswissa
How was what I said mean? It was an apt description of the game, and my personal opinion on downloading it. I will not be downloading it. I do have better things to do with my time.

I am not a child/teen whose sole purpose in life is to play games. I'm an adult. I have a job (although I'm not working at it right now for medical reasons). I have an illness the treatment of which takes a goodly portion of my day/week. I have a life outside the internet, which includes children, a grandchild, and friends.

I stand by my original post, and deny any implication that I was 'being mean'!

Status
Not open for further replies.