• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

And you thought your fetish was weird!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Meh...whatever turns ya on.

Mind you, would any of us here break in to a property to get their diaper kicks? A bit extreme me thinks.

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Yeah he did take it to far.... But to each there own lol

adaffme149

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, , Other
Well, I can KINDA see a similar fetish, that doesn't involve breaking into property and damaging others' stuff, but it's called 'looner' fetish. It's a balloon fetish. There's two sides of the community, those that like them and will NOT pop them, and those that like to pop the balloons. A person is usually strongly one way or the other, and this creates great controversy in the community. It'd be like us having a strong schism between those who like to wear diapers, and those that like to use them, here, and arguing and telling each other we're wrong for our choice. I personally get sick of all the ridiculous fighting in that community, so I don't really join any groups for that like I do here.

So, I kinda think it's a balloon fetish gone wild and out of control. But that may be just me trying to relate to him. I dunno. :dunno: Either way, this guy has problems. It'd be the equvalent of one of us breaking in and stealing diapers from places, I guess.

thedlguy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
I have to say that when I saw the paper (got the hard copy this morning as I live an hr from there) I laughed. He satisifed his urges, and he popped some of the balls with his hands lol!!

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I'm go pick a up a snew paper, and see if I cant get a hard copy lol. I live like 2 hours away.

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Little
:giggles:That is so wrong. Makes us look normal.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
It'd be the equvalent of one of us breaking in and stealing diapers from places, I guess.
I think it would be more similar to breaking into a store, opening a pack of diapers, and proceeding to use every one of them in the store, leaving all the used diapers there on the floor :p.

timmahtherebel

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
I think it would be more similar to breaking into a store, opening a pack of diapers, and proceeding to use every one of them in the store, leaving all the used diapers there on the floor :p.
LOL.. That would take a while..

J

Jeffy

He likes to pop rubber balls :/ Aside from the breaking and entering thing and damaging property they didn't have to put him through psychological counseling >.> seems kind of unfair how the government controls our minds in that kind of way... If something like that comes to light they feel a need to "fix" him. He's not a menace to society. I can understand how he can be a nuisance to fitness and rehabilitation clinics :p but that's about it...

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm pretty sure the reason for giving him a psychological evaluation is because he broke into these places and did this. If he were to have bought these balls and then popped them in the privacy of his own home, or even in public as long as it wasn't too obtrusive, I doubt anyone would care. It's sort of like if you got picked up for running around in public with nothing bu a diaper on. You'd be gettting a psych eval as well :p.

Diapered Rabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
He's got big balls.

While I'm reading this, I'm imagining hearing AC/DC "Big Balls"
in the background.

Can you imagine how difficult this would be to have a delivery truck come with giant boxes filled with exercise balls from a fetish supply site, "Balls R Us". Try explaining that to your parents or SO.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Ha ha, it makes me want to combine the two. I'll just have to go out and buy a big exercise ball, and then find the largest diaper made, and...you guessed it....diaper the exercise ball. The question remains, will the exercise ball actually use the diaper, or will it just sit there and enjoy the diaper?

Anyway, just when you think you've heard everything, something new comes along to amuse us. Good find Chevre.

D

Deleted member 221

that doesn't seem to be anything like a fetish. I mean slashing balls.. How can that give someone a hard-on?
Lol if you say that nakes us almost look "normal" do you mean by how bizzare that is compared to what we do? Becauae i'm sure people would call this infantilism more wierd as tthe ball slashing just seem to look like criminal break ins but what we do is act like baby so no that doesnt make us almost look "normal" as they are so dofferent
At least thats what i think - if you can understand what i just wroye lol k im typing this wIth my phone so it might not bee to easY to understand XD

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Maybe he ought to switch over to beach balls - they're so much cheaper. For the price of a good exercise ball he could buy a case of beach balls and slash to his heart's content. Though after blowing them all up he'd probably be too tired to do any slashing.

Have to admit, I've done a little beach ball sitting/popping and did get excited from it. Didn't have to do any slashing to get aroused.

~Pramrider

S

secretdl26

Wow. This is odd.

Of course it would be in Duluth, MN. Damn it.

Oh well, I guess this could be considered a fetish. He did take it to the extreme by breaking into places in order to satisfy it. But I really don't get the sexual connection. Would it be like a rubber/latex fetish?

NickofNewjersey

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
check out this comment on the page:

"Paul F. It is not a fetish. This man has a severe mental disorder and is acting out in a very bizarre way. He has an extreme hatred towards women and the slashing of the huge round balls (think Dolly Parton) is his way of dominating and inflicting pain on members of the oppisite sex. Maybe he was weened early or rejected by his mother. Maybe he never was asked to the Sadie Hawkins dance or laughed at by a big breasted cheerleader. Whatever the case may be it has manifested itself in a cruel way. Keep an eye on this man for people with conditions like his are on the road to being the next Bundy or BTK."

what do you think? is he right? idk

MyLastWords

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
Lololol. What an awesome fetish. I find it hilarious that anyone here can question this guy.. people in the ABDL community are quite often turned on by diapers, scat and urine. I mean, ffs, the guy pops exercise balls. Cut him a break. I'm sure a psych could come up with all sorts of reasons he could be turned on by slashing balls.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
He did take it too far by breaking in and destroying other people's belongings. However when was the last time any of us pissed or shit ourselves? and we think his is more weird?

There's nothing really wrong with either as long as you keep them within legal realms and you clean up after yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.