And Last But Not Least...The Blankie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I don't have ever sleep with mine, but I do still have my original baby blanket :)

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I slept with my baby blanket, named Boo-boo for some unknown reason, every night (couldn't sleep without it) until I was about 12 at which point it had to be retired. It was tattered and more of rag than a blanket at that point. I really miss it and wish that it was still in useable condition, but alas this is not the case. My Mom has it stashed away somewhere I think.

Lucky for me, I have a babyish blanket that I was given by my aunt when I was about 8 I think. It has teddy bears on it and is made out of polar fleece. Best of all, it is quite large, enough to cover most of my body. I haven't slept with this blanket, because I have it hidden right now, but I think I'll have to find a way to break it out of hiding soon.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
Nice to hear so many still have, and get to use, their baby blankets.:smile:

Epilogue:

Well, my wife and daughter come home later today. It's been a fun week for me, regression-wise. I got to try Underjams - wearing at home and out, plus sleeping in one most nights. Also had the opportunity to use a baby bottle for the first time which was very enjoyable. Thanks again, Craig! And, as the title of this thread reads in part: last, but not least by any means, I was able to sleep with a baby blanket of my very own for the first time in nearly 50 years.:smile: And my son never had so much as an inkling of what I was doing all week.;)

All the *evidence* is now put away - diapers have been used up, baby bottle and blankie are stashed safely away. Though I can't wait for my next chance to get them out. But, yes, I do miss my wife and daughter, and will be very happy to have them back home with me even though my *other* side has to disappear into secrecy again. They'll be other times in the future, and I always have my ADISC friends to converse with about my feelings all year long.:smile:

~Pramrider

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Glad to hear that you had a great time and got to try out some new AB-related things. It certainly sounds like you had a very fun time on your own. I'm also glad to hear you were able to do this without any close calls with your son being around.

redtails

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Other
Well, my wife and daughter come home later today. It's been a fun week for me, regression-wise. I got to try Underjams - wearing at home and out, plus sleeping in one most nights. Also had the opportunity to use a baby bottle for the first time which was very enjoyable. Thanks again, Craig! And, as the title of this thread reads in part: last, but not least by any means, I was able to sleep with a baby blanket of my very own for the first time in nearly 50 years.:smile: And my son never had so much as an inkling of what I was doing all week.;)

Good to hear you had a nice time, and you may just as well carry the title of "longest not slept with babyblanket" on this internet forum.

I have no idea where mine is, but you can get polar fleece blankets from any odd store so that's basically how I got mine, it's nice I guess, I don't swear to it though :)

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
Thanks!:smile: I did have one close call I didn't mention. It was the morning my son had a rough night sleeping and surprised me by getting up earlier. I was in the basement and had just taken off a wet Underjam, wrapped it up in a trash bag, and was cleaning myself off. Suddenly, I heard someone coming down the stairs! I quick grabbed my underwear and put it on just as he came around the corner. :eek: Soon as he saw me he backed up out of sight again. I told him I had to get a change of underwear (a basket of clean undergarments happened to be where I was standing), which I did, and he didn't say anything about it. Talk about a rush! :rolleyes: I then put my PJ bottom back on to go see what he wanted. A few minutes sooner and I'd been caught, but good.:eek: Though I would have hollered up that I was changing and it would have stopped him in his tracks, hopefully.

~Pramrider

redtails

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Other
May I note that I feel ashamed of knowing very little of your life story, Pramrider? From the information you've just written I must conclude that your son doesn't know about your fetish (why would he!), although the fact you only had this one time doing your fetish when your wife was gone, I'm questioned whether you share such information with her. It may sound rude but I'm a good listener sometimes :), shoot ahead

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
Nope, none of my family has any idea of my Adult baby, Adult Toddler,...whatever you wish to call it...secret side. I've only engaged in it when alone, or alone enough to get away with some things. It would have been difficult to even tell my wife-to-be what I was when we were going together back in the mid-'70s. I had no idea myself! Just thought I had a weird way of thinking and was embarrassed to reveal it to anyone. There was no internet or any other resource available back then to give me the answers I was seeking most of my teen and young adult life. Many times when around baby items or certain toys, I'd glance around to see if anyone else was taking a particular interest in them also. "SOMEONE else has got to be thinking like me", I used to always think to myself. But never could see where anyone showed any such interest.:frown:

Desires for things, like ride-on toys, used by much younger children steadily grew all during my elementary school years. By my teens it also included baby gear items as well. I'd always check out the baby section everytime we'd get a new store catalog in the mail to feed my babyish desires. No feelings for diapers, pacis, bottles, or any other smaller baby items ever manifested themselves, only larger things I could fit myself into like strollers. Being a small build allowed me to fulfill my type of *B feelings when opportunities arose because I could still easily fit in almost anything a toddler could, and can to this day. One day soon I plan on making a thread going more in-depth about such feelings and how they affected me.

One side interest to grow out of my feelings is the collecting and restoring of vintage ride-on toys, strollers and prams. Ones that are quality made and not all plastic-y. I have about 12 trikes and 25 prams, plus a couple pedal tractors. Aside from collecting, when I get the urge to regress, I can ride on any of the toys or climb in one of the prams. They're all made well enough my 145 lb. weight doesn't damage them in the least bit. Oh, and can't forget my Fisher Price Bounce & Spin Zebra hidden away among the prams.:D Might be plastic, but it's still fun to play on.;)

Redtails, that's my *B life in a nutshell.

~Pramrider

redtails

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Other
Pramrider,

I must thank you for telling me a rather indepth story of your desires, although don't get the idea that writing an entire thread about it is too much. Telling others your own experiences might seem pointless sometimes, but when you give sufficient informations others will have use of it. What I understood from your story is that not everyone has the same desires and no one needs to have all desires to wish to be young again. How you can feel good while hiding your true identity from everyone, I have no idea, but you probably have good reasons to hide it. I know as well as you do that lying is easier than telling the truth. Of course I am not the person to tell you this, but do consider to tell your most beloved person of the thing you've been hiding all your life. In the end, both of you might feel more comfortable around each other. Out of experience I can say that it pays off. I'll just leave it like that, hope we can talk at some point.

Tay

Role
  1. Other
I never had an attachment item as a child, so I don't have a "blankie" that I could rediscover. I DO, however, have a blankie that I got when I was 18. It's a full sized blanket for a bed, with kitties on it. It's fleecy and soft and it goes everywhere with me for bedtime. I go camping? My blankie comes with me. I go sleep over at a friend's house? Blanket. I move? Blanket is the first thing unpacked. If someone asks, I just tell them the truth--I'm sensitive to most detergents and if I put my blanket next to my skin, I know that whatever's closest to my skin is safe. Of course, there's the emotional part that I get from it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.