An openly ABDL guy around the world

• Thread starter Deleted member 58550
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 58550

I recently found this guy on the networks and was shocked by his courage and charisma! He simply walks around in a diaper, ABDL clothes and bottle around the world, in parks, restaurants, museums, swimming pools, etc. I'm not defending or condemning the practice, I'll leave that up to you, I'm just pointing out the courage of doing something like this.
[ excessive crotch shots removed ] ~KitsuneFox

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BunnyFofo

Ali123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
It’s certainly courageous, but to me it’s a bit odd. I’m sure it’d make a few people feel quite uncomfortable, and I don’t think that’s a good idea.

Everything has its time and place in my book.

Reactions: foxkits, PuffPuffPaci, MetalDan86 and 3 others
D

Deleted member 58550

Ali123 said:
It’s certainly courageous, but to me it’s a bit odd. I’m sure it’d make a few people feel quite uncomfortable, and I don’t think that’s a good idea.

Everything has its time and place in my book.
I think I would be uncomfortable myself, although he seems very friendly.

Reactions: BunnyFofo

Katie2fingers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I'm around people 24/7 in a group home. I'm not "little" very often, but when I do, the staff here are very supported when I ask to be diapered and to be put in my AB dresses. It takes courage. This is MY lifestyle, this is what I love, and everybody understands. I know it's different then going out in public, but I'm telling you guys, the day is coming when you can.k,

Reactions: BunnyFofo and Deleted member 58550

Jbo

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Katie2fingers said:
I'm around people 24/7 in a group home. I'm not "little" very often, but when I do, the staff here are very supported when I ask to be diapered and to be put in my AB dresses. It takes courage. This is MY lifestyle, this is what I love, and everybody understands. I know it's different then going out in public, but I'm telling you guys, the day is coming when you can.k,
No the day is not coming, it is wrong to push this on the public. This is a fetish not a sexuality . Think of it this way ,should people with a pegging fetish be openly pegged in public be tolerated too?No!!
I wish people would be more open and tolerant towards us but not to the point where we are shoving it down people throats.
Personally I think this guy is making himself look Like a fool, what is the point of walking around so everyone can see he likes wearing diapers?? It comes across as narcissistic and selfish. At least wear pants over them.

Last edited:
Reactions: lilbabyjooce, SparkyDog, foxkits and 3 others

SmolBearSof

Just a little who loves bears! 💕
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
To second what @Twee said, even if you don’t wear for fetishistic reasons wearing openly for all to see in public will come across as a perverted sexual action to the majority of people. It’s just not right to exhibit this kind of thing publicly.

Reactions: lilbabyjooce, foxkits, Deleted member 58550 and 1 other person

BunnyFofo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I'm not endorsing wearing only diapers in public, but I 100% reject the idea that doing so is forcing a fetish, "shoving it down peoples throats", "making himself look like a fool" or narcissistic/selfish. It might be any of those things, it might not. It depends on the person, their reason for doing so, and the reactions they get from the actual public.

I agree that in some places, the public may well see it as a perverted sexual action - but alone, that doesn't make it wrong.
Morality is not decided by public opinion.

If everyone thought morality is decided by public opinion then we'd be stuck with the status quo every time the populace at large needs figure out what is and isn't moral. Any discussion of morals would ultimately be circular: this is moral because most people agree that it is because ... So, don't mention public reaction and then follow up by saying that it's just not right, those two things don't follow.

If ABDLs want to protect themselves from perceived public prejudice, then that's fine, but they shouldn't be the ones saying prejudiced things about other ABDLs!
You can say that another ABDL is going too far and risking the rest of the group without saying that they're a sick freak or similar things. Please be more reasonable when calling out risky behavior!

Reactions: Prillprillprill, buridan, PooMinara and 1 other person

SmolBearSof

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
BunnyFofo said:
I'm not endorsing wearing only diapers in public, but I 100% reject the idea that doing so is forcing a fetish, "shoving it down peoples throats", "making himself look like a fool" or narcissistic/selfish. It might be any of those things, it might not. It depends on the person, their reason for doing so, and the reactions they get from the actual public.

I agree that in some places, the public may well see it as a perverted sexual action - but alone, that doesn't make it wrong.

If everyone thought morality is decided by public opinion then we'd be stuck with the status quo every time the populace at large needs figure out what is and isn't moral. Any discussion of morals would ultimately be circular: this is moral because most people agree that it is because ... So, don't mention public reaction and then follow up by saying that it's just not right, those two things don't follow.

If ABDLs want to protect themselves from perceived public prejudice, then that's fine, but they shouldn't be the ones saying prejudiced things about other ABDLs!
You can say that another ABDL is going too far and risking the rest of the group without saying that they're a sick freak or similar things. Please be more reasonable when calling out risky behavior!
All I have to say is morality is a social construct. What the public perceives as appropriate will be the standard. You’re not going to get the chance to talk to every single person who sees you to explain your reasoning and even if you did a large majority would still see you as a freak and possibly look to put a stop to/punish your indecent behavior. It’s better for everyone if you just simply respect public decency.

Reactions: lilbabyjooce, Deleted member 58550 and Jbo

odd1inSyde

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
I'm not particularly fond of this, personally, but it's not my life.

Reactions: Deleted member 58550 and Jbo

Jbo

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
BunnyFofo said:

Yes it does make it wrong unless it’s Halloween.That’s the problem with “anything goes generation”, there is a time and a place for everything. Being a respectable human being in public has been going on since the human civilization. The “look at me” crowd is not doing any marginalized group like ours any favors by acting like this and one example of this is “ drag queen story time”. The gay, lesbian and trans people have pleaded for years to be treated equally and to let them live their lives in peace and then what happens is a bunch of psychotic radicals hijack their peaceful movement and do stuff like that tarnishes their progress.
The same thing is gonna happen to us.
cramming a fetish down the public’s throats is not healthy for us.

• Angry
Reactions: LePew, TheBob, foxkits and 1 other person

BunnyFofo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
SmolBearSof said:
All I have to say is morality is a social construct. What the public perceives as appropriate will be the standard. You’re not going to get the chance to talk to every single person who sees you to explain your reasoning and even if you did a large majority would still see you as a freak and possibly look to put a stop to/punish your indecent behavior. It’s better for everyone if you just simply respect public decency.
Who are you even talking to? I'm not going out wearing nothing but a diaper or thinking of doing so.

So the "large majority" will see me as a freak if I do so? Well, this imagined group already do see people who wear diapers in private like that, so I give zero credit to what they think on this matter! Why do YOU give them credit, hmm?

Don't say you're just warning ABDLs about bad public reaction, you've already stated that you think this is not just risky, but morally wrong. Every time the reason you give is your idea of negative public perception. You LOVE to throw around phrases that could come from the worst most bigoted people. Is it because you secretly are one? No? Then stop!

It's totally possible to point out something is a bad idea without saying it's morally bad!

Again I'm sick of seeing so called ABDLs on this forum react to to other ABDLs with thoughts that might as well come from someone who thinks that ABDLs and pedophiles are the same thing. Staging it as "well it's what the public thinks" doesn't really help, especially when you follow that up with "therefor it is morally wrong".

Reactions: Deleted member 58550, LePew, MarshallfromPawPatrol and 1 other person

alfenton

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
While I would not go out in diaper and tee shirt, I have gone out with onesie, short alls and diaper under the clothing. Being incontinent the only reason I would ever go in public In just a tee shirt and diaper would be if I had a diaper blow out while in public and didn't have a change of clothes with me, in that case and that case alone I would put new diaper on and head straight home or to hotel. If people don't want to see adults this way then don't look at them look in a different direction or move to a different area, it is that simple. This person is not in public rubbing his crotch through his diaper.

Many people consider the statue of David to be inappropriate because it is naked and shows a penis. But just because they feel it is inappropriate does not mean they have to look at it and I think they choose not to.

Reactions: Deleted member 58550, PooMinara and BunnyFofo

alfenton

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
ABedWetter said:
I recently found this guy on the networks and was shocked by his courage and charisma! He simply walks around in a diaper, ABDL clothes and bottle around the world, in parks, restaurants, museums, swimming pools, etc. I'm not defending or condemning the practice, I'll leave that up to you, I'm just pointing out the courage of doing something like this.
Who is this person I am interested in learning more about them.

Reactions: Deleted member 58550

PuffPuffPaci

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
As far as I'm concerned, I most certainly would not be walking around nothing but my t-shirt and underwear. Generally speaking, that is socially unacceptable. Diapers are basically underwear if you're an adult, according to the public at large anyway. Usually, adults are expected to have on something over their underwear. I think everybody knows that deep down inside.....

That being said, walking around in child like clothing items, I actually have no problem with and would approve of. People dress "weird" all the time. I don't see anything wrong with having a pacifier either. It's not hurting anyone or anything. It's not lewd in any way so why not. The walking around in your underwear is a step too far.

Reactions: Deleted member 58550, MetalDan86 and Jbo

SmolBearSof

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
BunnyFofo said:
Who are you even talking to? I'm not going out wearing nothing but a diaper or thinking of doing so.

So the "large majority" will see me as a freak if I do so? Well, this imagined group already do see people who wear diapers in private like that, so I give zero credit to what they think on this matter! Why do YOU give them credit, hmm?

Don't say you're just warning ABDLs about bad public reaction, you've already stated that you think this is not just risky, but morally wrong. Every time the reason you give is your idea of negative public perception. You LOVE to throw around phrases that could come from the worst most bigoted people. Is it because you secretly are one? No? Then stop!

It's totally possible to point out something is a bad idea without saying it's morally bad!

Again I'm sick of seeing so called ABDLs on this forum react to to other ABDLs with thoughts that might as well come from someone who thinks that ABDLs and pedophiles are the same thing. Staging it as "well it's what the public thinks" doesn't really help, especially when you follow that up with "therefor it is morally wrong".
First of all, I never said anything about us being like pedopilles or any of that bullshit. Do not put words in my mouth out of spite.

Second, one person cannot determine what is morally right or wrong which is a fact YOU ACKNOWLEDGED. See your statement, “It depends on … the reaction they might get from the public”. I am simply stating how this behavior is viewed by the general public and hence why it is not acceptable due to the negative repercussions it creates.

I absolutely did not intend to attack anyone for their identity. I only seek to state that this behavior is harmful to both the ABDL community as well as the publics perception of our interests.

Reactions: lilbabyjooce and Jbo

Jbo

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
PuffPuffPaci said:
As far as I'm concerned, I most certainly would not be walking around nothing but my t-shirt and underwear. Generally speaking, that is socially unacceptable. Diapers are basically underwear if you're an adult, according to the public at large anyway. Usually, adults are expected to have on something over their underwear. I think everybody knows that deep down inside.....

That being said, walking around in child like clothing items, I actually have no problem with and would approve of. People dress "weird" all the time. I don't see anything wrong with having a pacifier either. It's not hurting anyone or anything. It's not lewd in any way so why not. The walking around in your underwear is a step too far.
Exactly well said !! That’s a perfect example of finding common ground.

• Love
Reactions: PuffPuffPaci

buridan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I've seen these photos before. They're not recent. They're from a large collection. Assuming the photos are real and not a very skillful Photoshop job, the subject of the photos has dressed this way in public many times. He seems to have gotten positive or neutral reactions. If he got serious negative reactions, he wouldn't have done this so many times.

I think the OP is right to say this guy has charisma. I think charisma is a large part of the reason he's gotten positive reactions. He comes across as outgoing, friendly, and non-threatening. It's obvious, at least to people who are physically there and can observe his behavior, that this his motive is playful, eccentric fun, not sexual exhibitionism.

I think it's awesome that he did this. That said, I think it's a bad idea for most ABDLs to go out in a diaper and T-shirt. It requires social skills that are well above average, and the average ABDL does not have above-average social skills. It also requires a willingness to have your picture taken and circulated on the Internet. (I believe these photos were taken before facial recognition software was in widespread use.) Most important, it requires the right motive. People can tell the difference between a creep and a harmless eccentric.

Reactions: PuffPuffPaci, Deleted member 58550 and MarshallfromPawPatrol

BunnyFofo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
SmolBearSof said:
First of all, I never said anything about us being like pedopilles or any of that bullshit. Do not put words in my mouth out of spite.
I didn't say any of that, don't put words in my mouth.
I was very clear:
I wasn't just talking about you specifically, but a more general bothersome pattern whenever these debates about morality come up.
I didn't claim anyone on this forum said that ABDLs and pedophiles are the same thing. I don't even believe you mangled reading what I wrote so badly that you actually misunderstood.

Every single time someone asks "is this thing moral for ABDLs to believe/do" I see a small set of forum members race to reply, saying things like "no it's immoral and you're forcing your sexuality on the public and the vast majority of people will think you're a freak and a sexual predator, they will never accept you or ABDL".

Now imagine someone, not an ABDL, learning about ABDL for the first time, and feeling like it's an extremely gross, unnatural thing, immediately jumping to the conclusion that ABDLs must be pedophiles (in order to justify their gut feeling of weirdness). If you asked that person to explain on the spot why it's bad to be ABDL, their justifications as to why ABDL is morally wrong and your reasons why it's morally wrong to be in public wearing only a diaper could be identical, just with a little bit of rewording.

This is what I was referring to with "might as well come from someone who thinks that ABDLs and pedophiles are the same thing".

Now before you rush to reply with another how-dare-you-sir:
I don't think you're secretly a bigot. My point is it actually doesn't matter if anyone is secretly or openly a bigot or not.
My stance is: if your post on a support forum looks like something a bigot against the group being supported might post - then that's bad and you shouldn't have posted it!
I don't think any ABDL should tolerate that kind of shaming on a support forum.

I've said it before: there are plenty of ways to say that going out in public wearing only a diaper is a bad idea OTHER than saying it's immoral/indecent/all the other sordid reasons offered.

foxkits

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
The younger generation have no boundaries at times.
But by saying it's wrong strong they might listen. I don't want to get linked to others that do it only takes a few. Yes we are different then most . I don't have to push my stuff on others exposed diaper are doing that. I have been here a long time there was a creepy guy that we don't mention his name here. Others have been banned for things in the past.
We are just having a friendly discussion no need to get stressed.
Yes some of us feel very strongly about things. We have reason too because of what we have experience in the past.

Reactions: Jbo

Elmo

I ❤️ Sesame Street
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Wearing overalls and a colorful t-shirt in public? Fine.

Exposing your diaper, even if non-sexual? That's not fine. Put it in the context of underwear: you don't go outside in only your underwear. Diapers are underwear.

Reactions: Prillprillprill, lilbabyjooce, PuffPuffPaci and 3 others
Status
Not open for further replies.