An obvious public sighting, don't hesitate to share yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMCkazzy

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
A couple of days ago while I was standing in line for the bathroom at a supermarket, a cute young girl (25-30ish) was right in front of me. I couldn't help but notice how curiously out-of-proportion her ass was compared to her legs and torso. What's more, there was no hint of the crack of her ass even with her quite tightly fitting jeans...she had to be wearing a diaper (the characteristic thickness was clearly showing, no way it was a "normal underwear" or just a pad). The fact that she seemed to be very desperate for the bathroom (blushing, biting lips, crossing feet etc.) made me think that maybe she wore them as a back-up solution because of a nervous bladder.
Unfortunately, I didn't have much time to enjoy the view because she suddenly left the line, visibly exasperated by the waiting time (there were still 5-6 persons in front of us)! I saw her rushing to another side of the mall, probably looking for a more quickly accessible bathroom. She seemed to be very uncomfortable (I heard her mumbling something like "f**k, it's impossible"), so even if I found this sighting extremely hot I couldn't help but feel a bit bad for her.

Did you already notice another person wearing a diaper in a public place? It was the very 1st time for me

• Angry
Reactions: Lilditie, Abdl247, DiaperedDL and 4 others
Um maybe not peak at womens backsides after you recognize the are wearing a diaper, not saying its creepy but um hey its CREEPY
Have some self control, In a fantasy I can see why this would be hot, but its IRL so this woman was obviously in discomfort and you creeping on her in your brain just seems uncalled for. Just stop, ugh.

So yeah and no But i have seen littles IRL like a woman in her 40s with frilly socks and a stich backpack.

Last edited:
Reactions: CrypticTaco, DiaperGoblin, Pika123 and 17 others
So I'm in line at Walmart and twenies behind me are giggling and snickering saying to each other that man is wearing A diaper.
the cashier rolls her eyes. Well, that's life.

Reactions: Lyokodl and TheMCkazzy
I'm wondering why medical problems seem funny to some folks ...

Reactions: CrypticTaco, TheWolfEmperor, Hippolyta and 6 others
KitsuneFox said:
I'm wondering why medical problems seem funny to some folks .
KitsuneFox said:
I'm wondering why medical problems seem funny to some folks ...
They wouldn't be snickering and acting like jackasses if they had medical conditions.

Reactions: Lyokodl
Blathers said:
Um maybe not peak at womens backsides after you recognize the are wearing a diaper, not saying its creepy but um hey its CREEPY
Have some self control, In a fantasy I can see why this would be hot, but its IRL so this woman was obviously in discomfort and you creeping on her in your brain just seems uncalled for. Just stop, ugh.

So yeah and no But i have seen littles IRL like a woman in her 40s with frilly socks and a stich backpack.
You're paraphrasing the catholic analogy. They say if one looks at someone else with lustful intentions, even in their imagination, they've already sined.

Reactions: Lilditie and Seasonedcitizen
Antientmariner said:
You're paraphrasing the catholic analogy. They say if one looks at someone else with lustful intentions, even in their imagination, they've already sined.
Then everyone here is a sinner.

• Haha
Reactions: chamberpot, DLScottsman, BigKid25 and 4 others
Um, people here do realize it is natural for people to admire the body of the opposite sex, right? Or same sex if that is your thing? I'm not so sure why people are condoning the OP on a diaper site.

Reactions: randy1959, Paddy2020, Seabear and 3 others
TheMCkazzy said:
A couple of days ago while I was standing in line for the bathroom at a supermarket, a cute young girl (25-30ish) was right in front of me. I couldn't help but notice how curiously out-of-proportion her ass was compared to her legs and torso.

So in case you're wondering, this is the line that's got everyone riled.

TheMCkazzy said:
What's more, there was no hint of the crack of her ass even with her quite tightly fitting jeans...she had to be wearing a diaper

No she didn't.

TheMCkazzy said:
(the characteristic thickness was clearly showing, no way it was a "normal underwear" or just a pad). The fact that she seemed to be very desperate for the bathroom (blushing, biting lips, crossing feet etc.) made me think that maybe she wore them as a back-up solution because of a nervous bladder.

This is called "confirmation bias". You want someone else to be wearing a diaper so you are seizing on the first "evidence" to prove your unfounded theory. I am not judging you on this because you are far from the first person to want this to happen. I am also going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you are exaggerating certain details and that you were not actually staring at this person's behind in a manner that would land some one with a camera phone a billion hits on Youtube.

Please take the time make a more informative introductory post so that we may better get to know you and hopefully, this first impression won't linger to long.

Last edited:
Reactions: mayhem, irnub and Deleted member 47221
bambinobaby said:
Um, people here do realize it is natural for people to admire the body of the opposite sex, right? Or same sex if that is your thing? I'm not so sure why people are condoning the OP on a diaper site.
We're doing the exact opposite of condoning. I think you meant "condemining".

And sorry, but the kind of behavior described in the initial post is the kind of thing that makes the rest of us look bad and so yes, we are going to call it out. Describing a fantasy is one thing. Going out into the real world and making lewd and disrespectful observations of non-consenting parties is not and has never been acceptable.

If the OP had been talking about a minor, would you be singing the same song?

Reactions: DiaperGoblin, 2012Stroke, Sheepies and 1 other person
bambinobaby said:
Totally cool to admire people respectfully. But staring at someone's butt in public is inappropriate.

Reactions: 2012Stroke, Deleted member 51008, Deleted member 47221 and 1 other person
TheWolfEmperor said:
We're doing the exact opposite of condoning. I think you meant "condemining".

And sorry, but the kind of behavior described in the initial post is the kind of thing that makes the rest of us look bad and so yes, we are going to call it out. Describing a fantasy is one thing. Going out into the real world and making lewd and disrespectful observations of non-consenting parties is not and has never been acceptable.

If the OP had been talking about a minor, would you be singing the same song?
But they’re not, they’re talking about an adult. And not identifying or interacting with that person in any non-consensual way. If looking’s a crime then nearly everyone’s in trouble...

It may or may not be a fantasy, I can’t quite decide... but I think it’s for the mods to decide whether or not it’s appropriate, rather than others leaping to make judgements.

Reactions: Lilditie
Most people that seem to make it obvious they have diapers on are only the elderly.

I do remember one time when I was 13, I was at a fairground and there was this little girl who looked to be about 7. Her bottom looked padded and she seemed normal and I wondered what was wrong with her and why did she have diapers on, was she like Ashley? Only kids who had diapers on growing up were special ed kids I knew and it was always obvious they had them on because they often stuck out of their clothes and you could hear them. So that was how I recognized this little girl had one on too. And the fact that she looked normal is what made me stare at her because I wanted an answer why she had one on but I couldn't just go over there and ask her parents if she was diapered and why she wore them. It was none of my business. I doubt other people would have spent their time looking at her to try and get their questions answer on why she is wearing and what is wrong with her because they are not into diapers and wouldn't be envious of her because she got to wear. They would notice the bulge no doubt but not spend their time looking at her.

At my autism group one time, this one man was there and I noticed he had his cloth diapers sticking out of his pants and I debated in my head if I shall tell him his "underwear" is showing or just leave it alone and not embarrass him. But I was also thinking if he would be more embarrassed if he found out he had been walking around like that and no one told him.

When I was 10, I went to my therapist office for testing and she was late to her own appointment. I remember she also had a baby that year too and I remember I kept hearing this crinkling sound I would hear on a toddler and special ed child when they have diapers on. It could have been a noisy pad she had on or she was left IC from childbirth and she did have on a diaper. It only distracted me because I was into diapers then and wished I could wear again and I was hearing this sound from her. But honestly the thought of her wearing a diaper weirded me out.

There was a girl in my high school who wore them and they always stuck out of her clothes and teachers kept her diapers in the resource room out in the open and had no problems carrying a pack of them in the hallways openly. Yes this is how special ed kids are treated, I have seen this several times in my childhood. But then again I want diapers to be normalized but it's the fact they wouldn't do this to an NT child if they had to wear them. But I am pretty sure an NT child that has CP or is confined to a wheel chair after an accident and can't talk wouldn't want their "underwear" aired out like that but that is what they did to a boy in my school. But at least they gave him privacy when he would get changed and they has a special trash can for his used diapers. They never went in a wastebasket.

Reactions: TheMCkazzy
Paddy2020 said:
Then everyone here is a sinner.
Right? No shame in my game. Humans are natural sinners

Reactions: Paddy2020
Usually when I wear in public it’s either a fresh diaper or a little wet. Never soaked. But one time I pushed the limits a little and I had a very noticeable diaper bulge while grocery shopping. It was obvious with every step that I had on a diaper and it was close to leaking. It didn’t help I had tan Levi’s on so any leak would be very noticeable. I didn’t notice it until I got home and looked in the mirror and could clearly see the outline of my diaper. The worst part was I waited in the self checkout line with people behind me who most likely saw the diaper.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and TheWolfEmperor
Never had any sightings. Then again, I don't really pay that much attention to people, I'm more worried about myself.

Reactions: DOT, Seasonedcitizen, TheWolfEmperor and 1 other person
TheMCkazzy said:
I saw her rushing to another side of the mall, probably looking for a more quickly accessible bathroom
Or maybe fleeing a stalker? 😂

So, yeah, first post of ten year membership......
animated-smileys-brutal-violent-182.gif

Reactions: Jonnythepony and TheWolfEmperor
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back