An Issues Sub Forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
Simple topic,
A sub forum in the members section... for everyone who is having problems in life. This way, those who like to help have their domain, and those who bitch- err... complain about drama dot have to see the thread..
Simple right?
No?
Maybe?

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Why isn't the Member's board good enough for that?

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, , Carer
Having an entire sub-section devoted to negativity wouldn't be good for the forums atmosphere.

Plus, members would feel the need to complain just for the sake of it.

Mysterious

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I thought that's kinda what the members forum was for. Where you can seek advice for things you don't trust with just anyone. What else is left to discuss? Because without that everything else can fit in another section.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I'm against the idea. People would post just because it's there... and I don't feel like joining a ton of pity parties every day. Granted - I don't have to look, but still.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
What's that supposed to mean?
Newbies who didn't lurk enough can have access to the Members' forum very quickly, and I don't like making a thread and see someone I haven't even seen post unnecessary stuff in it. But that's just me.

Also, why complain considering you don't have to look? There's no "but still", just don't read it if you don't like to.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
It takes at least 7 days to become a regular.

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
I never said I was for this idea.... Its just that.. an idea. I see both sides. But not everyone reads the blogs.... or they read them, and dont comment.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Do you read and comment the blogs where people talk about issues they are having?

Sometimes...But I'm tired of people making a bunch of complaining threads on here (this is my complaint, and that's about it)

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Sometimes...But I'm tired of people making a bunch of complaining threads on here (this is my complaint, and that's about it)
*nods and smiles* see..

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
*nods and smiles* see..
What? You're asking for a board for complaining...And it's pointless to have it because there are forums...Just because I see a lot of complaining threads doesn't mean we should have a complaining board...We just need to try to get these people to put their complaints on blogs, unless they're complaints about this site, then they should be on Administrative Stuff

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
There are tons of people that read the blogs, the ones that read a person's blog are genuinely interested in that person. Thread on the other hand will pull in a lot of people that read it because they feel they have to. This way it's a lot more sincere.

Status
Not open for further replies.