An introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khaz_Kasani

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy,
Hello all!!!
I am new, and was recommended by my boyfriend Neonite. I am, quite obviously, a TB/DL (didn't see that one coming now did you? XD)
Along with liking diapers and baby things I am also a fem-boy. I like dressing and acting like a girl and I am very submissive. I absolutely adore Neonite, or as I call him Koinu-kun <3
I am !7 years old and am now a senior in High School and I have had a fascination with diapers since I was about 7 or 8 years old, so I have been a DL for most of my life, and I plan on staying a DL for the rest of my life and I am glad that I was able to find someone who shares my liking for diapers ~<3

If you want to know anything else about me, please, don't hesitate to ask, I don't bite... hard OwO

wwetbed

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
welcome to adisc!

hope u have a blast here

diaperlovers rock!!!!

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // 🌂🌸🌼💮🌙
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Other
I feel so loved! XD;;

Welcome to ADISC, Okami-kun. I hope you make lots more friends here and have a great time. : D

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Welcome to ADISC! this should be in the "Introductions/Greetings" area. (if a mod could move it) But thats alright I accidentally put my intro in the Announcements area! haha!

Have fun on the forums!

Ryan_d

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hello all!!!
I am new, and was recommended by my boyfriend Neonite. I am, quite obviously, a TB/DL (didn't see that one coming now did you? XD)
Along with liking diapers and baby things I am also a fem-boy. I like dressing and acting like a girl and I am very submissive. I absolutely adore Neonite, or as I call him Koinu-kun <3
I am !7 years old and am now a senior in High School and I have had a fascination with diapers since I was about 7 or 8 years old, so I have been a DL for most of my life, and I plan on staying a DL for the rest of my life and I am glad that I was able to find someone who shares my liking for diapers ~<3

If you want to know anything else about me, please, don't hesitate to ask, I don't bite... hard OwO

Welcome to Adisc.

Where in CA if i may ask?

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Welcome to Adisc.

Where in CA if i may ask?
With the luck all of us California people have somewhere thats still to far for any of us to meet unless we want to drive for a whole hour or more.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
My God, couldn't you notice the Introductions forum, right above this one? Every forum has it (or at least most of them).

But I forgive you because you type decently. :B
Welcome.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
My God, couldn't you notice the Introductions forum, right above this one? Every forum has it (or at least most of them).
Nice wording there. :(

Anyway, I've moved the thread, and now that everything is in perfect order again, I can welcome you to the forum.

Welcome! A friend of Neonite's a friend of us! ;)

Peachy

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Welcome, hope you enjoy it here. :)

Khaz_Kasani

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy,
Thank you all for your gracious welcome! (purposely well typed XP)

I have already enjoyed what I have experienced so far, though I am still a noob, which is why I posted this thread in the wrong place.
Anyway, I'm still getting used to the site and I hope to make many new friends.
I live in southern California in a town called Winchester about 7 miles north of the city of Temecula, you may have heard of it if you have any knowledge of fine wineries.

E

Error404

You better look after my little brother well, huh? ^_^

If he misbehaves, don't hesitate to punish him, you have my permission. ^_~

Either way, welcome to ADISC, good to have you with us.

...Does that make you my little brother-in-forum-law or somethin'?

Status
Not open for further replies.