• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

An Intro (Better Late Than Never...)

lilensign

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
1) Hello! As you can tell from my username, I'm Wes and I'm a huge nerd! I've been a long time lurker, but finally made an account and hope to join the community. I'd like to think I'm a nice person that gets along with everyone. I might be a bit shy at first, but after a while I really enjoy talking with people. I work in administration and generally enjoy nerdy things that most people don't (at work and personally).

2) I'm here on this website as a reminder that I'm not alone or crazy. I just a normal guy that happens to enjoy wearing diapers. That's it. Though it's easier said than done. I hope joining this community will help me work through some of the binge / purge cycles that I have gone through.

3) The good news is I enjoy lots of things outside of diapers! My primary hobby is Lego (seriously, no regression connection). I also enjoy reading books, science fiction, tinkering with tech stuff, and swimming to work out. I also spend a lot of time with some really great friends watching movies and tv.

4) I'm really looking for reminders that it's ok to enjoy wearing diapers. Often I feel like I'm on an island and I'm crazy for enjoying it. I've tried to stop, but the interest always comes back. I would love to meet some people, talk about shared interests (not just diapers) and see that it's not all about diapers all the time. I would also love some support working through purge cycles. Those are annoying and expensive...

Hope to meet people soon! Thanks for sharing your thoughts and helping me know I'm not alone out there!

Reactions: Jorelaxed, fleckothefennec, Cottontail and 3 others

RetroGirl15

Symbol of beauty & purity; Cure Cheri Blossom! 🌸
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Welcome!

Reactions: lilensign

SparkyDog

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Hello & Welcome to the site

What got you Intrested / started in diapers?

lilensign

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
SparkyDog said:
Hello & Welcome to the site

What got you Intrested / started in diapers?
I honestly have been interested in them as far back as I can remember. From what I understand, I was potty trained quite late (almost 5). The next milestone was at about 10. A friend of mine was a bedwetter and was very open about having to wear goodnites. These were the plane white ones from the 90s. That was the first time I realized that diapers were made for older people and I've been interested since then!

Reactions: warmfeeling and SparkyDog

SparkyDog

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
lilensign said:
I honestly have been interested in them as far back as I can remember. From what I understand, I was potty trained quite late (almost 5). The next milestone was at about 10. A friend of mine was a bedwetter and was very open about having to wear goodnites. These were the plane white ones from the 90s. That was the first time I realized that diapers were made for older people and I've been interested since then!
Cool thanks for sharing
Hope you enjoy your time here / find the support you need

Reactions: warmfeeling

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
lilensign said:
1) Hello! As you can tell from my username, I'm Wes and I'm a huge nerd! I've been a long time lurker, but finally made an account and hope to join the community. I'd like to think I'm a nice person that gets along with everyone. I might be a bit shy at first, but after a while I really enjoy talking with people. I work in administration and generally enjoy nerdy things that most people don't (at work and personally).

2) I'm here on this website as a reminder that I'm not alone or crazy. I just a normal guy that happens to enjoy wearing diapers. That's it. Though it's easier said than done. I hope joining this community will help me work through some of the binge / purge cycles that I have gone through.

3) The good news is I enjoy lots of things outside of diapers! My primary hobby is Lego (seriously, no regression connection). I also enjoy reading books, science fiction, tinkering with tech stuff, and swimming to work out. I also spend a lot of time with some really great friends watching movies and tv.

4) I'm really looking for reminders that it's ok to enjoy wearing diapers. Often I feel like I'm on an island and I'm crazy for enjoying it. I've tried to stop, but the interest always comes back. I would love to meet some people, talk about shared interests (not just diapers) and see that it's not all about diapers all the time. I would also love some support working through purge cycles. Those are annoying and expensive...

Hope to meet people soon! Thanks for sharing your thoughts and helping me know I'm not alone out there!
Hello and welcome here, hope you have lots of fun 😁👍🏻, I love wearing nappies, it is fine to be padded.

Highlander

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello and Welcome.

I an relate to what your saying, I to, wanted to be apart of the Adisc Community to help with the purge cycle and be ok with wearing. Im a 27y/o male, with a family etc and have always struggled to accept the D/L side of me 

Welcome

Last edited:
Reactions: lilensign and warmfeeling

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hello and welcome! 😊

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello and welcome from the UK!

Reactions: lilensign, Highlander and Kittyinpink

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hello and welcome.

lilensign

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Highlander said:
Hello and Welcome.

I an relate to what your saying, I to, wanted to be apart of the Adisc Community to help with the purge cycle and be ok with wearing. Im a 27y/o male, with a family etc and have always struggled to accept the D/L side of me 

Welcome
May I ask what helped you get through it?

Reactions: Highlander

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Welcome, @lilensign! Thanks for a great intro. Yes, better late than never. :) (But really, you're not that late.)

lilensign said:
I love Lego also, and regularly attend BrickCon in Seattle. (I live near by, so it's easy.) It's always fun and amazing to see what others have created and see what new stuff the company has in store for us (if they condescend to share). I've never exhibited anything though, and am definitely not a Master Builder. These days, I just love plugging stuff together and seeing where it leads. It's oddly relaxing. When I was a kid, it never mattered to me what the Lego set was supposed to be, it always became a spaceship. :)

Seen the new Avatar? I enjoyed it, but definitely need to see it again while diapered. Having to go to the restroom twice did ruin it a little.

lilensign said:
I hope we can help. This is a good little community and it's definitely helped me along with accepting this part of myself. I think I'm a bit older than you are--46, almost 47. It's been a while since I've felt like I needed to fight the diaper desires, but I'm also still figuring things out. Time seems to be the key ingredient, and some of us need a little more than others. Anyway, dive in! I hope to hear more from you around the forums. :)

Last edited:

fleckothefennec

I am fennec hear me scree
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
lilensign said:

Hello and welcome

I actually am on an island, a small one😁

Highlander

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
lilensign said:
May I ask what helped you get through it?

If im being honest, I still struggle with it. But I just keep telling myself thats its fine and unfortunately these feelings wont go away, They always end up coming back, And im just embracing that its part of me. I do it privately and I do ware in public. Im from the UK, where I live is a small community, but when I travel down south for work, is really the only time I'll ware in public. This forum is nice to read through to help you realise that there is more like minded people..

lilensign

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Cottontail said:
Welcome, @lilensign! Thanks for a great intro. Yes, better late than never. :) (But really, you're not that late.)

I love Lego also, and regularly attend BrickCon in Seattle. (I live near by, so it's easy.) It's always fun and amazing to see what others have created and see what new stuff the company has in store for us (if they condescend to share). I've never exhibited anything though, and am definitely not a Master Builder. These days, I just love plugging stuff together and seeing where it leads. It's oddly relaxing. When I was a kid, it never mattered to me what the Lego set was supposed to be, it always became a spaceship. :)

Seen the new Avatar? I enjoyed it, but definitely need to see it again while diapered. Having to go to the restroom twice did ruin it a little.

I hope we can help. This is a good little community and it's definitely helped me along with accepting this part of myself. I think I'm a bit older than you are--46, almost 47. It's been a while since I've felt like I needed to fight the diaper desires, but I'm also still figuring things out. Time seems to be the key ingredient, and some of us need a little more than others. Anyway, dive in! I hope to hear more from you around the forums. :)
Awesome! I really want to go to a lego convention! I will have to try to find one!

No Avatar yet, but it seems like a good choice for my first solo diaper movie!

I'm glad I'm not alone in fighting the desires. It's not going away, so I might as well embrace it slowly to break the cycle.

Reactions: Cottontail

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Welcome lilensign to Adisc, I am a Trekkie myself.
I really like the combadge avatar.😃

lilensign

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Jorelaxed said:
Welcome lilensign to Adisc, I am a Trekkie myself.
I really like the combadge avatar.😃
Thanks!!! It's my favorite! The all silver one is what Wesley wore. (He was absolutely my first crush but didn't realize it at the time)

Reactions: Jorelaxed

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Oh yes, I do remember The first generation.

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
lilensign said:
No Avatar yet, but it seems like a good choice for my first solo diaper movie!
Indeed. Go thirsty and wear something thirstier. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Jorelaxed and lilensign

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Cottontail said:
Indeed. Go thirsty and wear something thirstier. ;)
Good one.👍😊