An incontinence survey

What is your level of incontinence, the reason you wear diapers?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Other
Well I don't wear diapers, mostly because I have no access to them. I'm not incontinent, but I do dribble (if that's the right term) from time to time. Not enough to that it shows on my pants, luckily it's absorbed by my underwear and I guess it dries or is mostly dry before I dribble again, so it doesn't "leaked" or anything.

diaperdave

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
I am totally bladder incontinent and have been for several years. I wear cloth diapers and plastic pants 24/7. By wearing diapers all of the time I am not house bound.

Zekk

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
I am incontinent at night. I sometimes have small daytime accident but they are rare. I do wear diapers during the day, but it's because I like wearing them.

niloc_41

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
i'm just just a DL who enjoys both wearing and using diapers for their intended purpose.

diaperdave

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
Good luck to anybody where ever I am if I do not have a diaper on. I am bladder incon both day and night and wear cloth diapers all of the time.

RileyKilo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Incontinent
I wear pretty much 24/7, but I don't mess them hardly at all. I'm not incon or anything, I just love my diapers!

Role
Babyfur
Hi I have been bladder incontinent for a couple of months now. I cnat quite remeber the reason but it has something to do with the messages not getting to my brain that i need to go.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Ive been incontinent for the past 4 yrs now. I have multiple sclerosis and thus this is the result of the disease. Its typical that most ms patients have some sort of bladder/bowel issue. I am a DL, i was one before i got ms...its a different reality but i am glad that i can still function semi-normally

Scritcher

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
For the time I did wear diapers, I only wore them because I was curious - how would they feel on me, type of curiousity.

If I were to wear diapers again, which I want to, I would wear them because I'm AB/TB/DL. To be perfectly honest, it feels weird wearing underwear or boxers now, since I just can't relieve myself when I want to.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
im a babbyfur/AB and wear when i can, mostly on weekend and the occantion time after work to deal with stress. i can hold my pee as i found out last night at that movie, (angels and demons), just to good of a movie to get up and go.

D

Deleted member 5880

I wear diapers most nights, but I don't use them.

For me, it is simply a preference over underwear. It scratches that enduring psychological itch of mine...and I would love to wear diapers 24/7, if I could.

However, I would not use them in public because I believe it would be shoving it into people's faces. If I wanted to wet myself, I would do it privately and out of the way of people...and immediately change!

And when I eventually choose to try wearing diapers as an alternate source to underwear, I will journal all of it. At some point, I will need to come to terms with that part of myself...I've wanted to wear diapers ever since I was taken out of them when I was toilet-trained. It has been there all my life, so it will likely remain there for the rest of my life. I might as well accept that I will be wearing them and to take on the mentality of a normal person who wears underwear or boxers...No big deal!:)

During that experience, I am not sure what I will discover. If the journal entries indicate an overall positive experience, I will continue to wear. If they indicate an overall negative experience, then I will stop...and I will know why I have worn regular whitey-tighteys for most of my life.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Other
I am an AB/DL and have been for quite a while. I selected other because nothing else seemed to fit exactly. I am starting to experience occasional urinary incontinence. Much of the time I'm fine, but on smore than a few occasions in the last yeas, I've found myself peeing in my pants. I've also wet the bed a couple of times during the same time period. I've seen two doctors(My GP and a uroligist) and they haven't found any problem. It's not prostrate problems, because I've been through that and I no longer have one. Anyhow, it's a good excuse to wear diapers pretty much 24/7.

Status
Not open for further replies.