An incontinence survey

What is your level of incontinence, the reason you wear diapers?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoshi

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
When I wear a diaper to bed I wet it, but other then that I havn't achieved incontence yet, though I would like to when I am wearing the diaper. I have had several occassions though where I wet my diaper without even realizing it. Hopefully thats a sign that Im getting closer to my goal ^^

DiaperedFox

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I was bladder incontinent at night until I was 13, and now I wear diapers for fun

DiaperedFox

BabyKat

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent, , Private
I put that I'm bladder IC day and night but I also chose the "other" catagory too.
I wear 24/7 because I don't feel when I have to go most of the time. I do still feel it sometimes but I can't hold it for very long. 15-20 mins max
Mines a bit like that. I don't really feel the urge most of the time. Sometimes I do, but I have a short amount of time before it starts it's dribble. This usually only happens when I've drank enough to fill it faster than it leaks....It doesn't leak fast, but it's a lot of the time. I don't have that "complete voiding" thing because my bladder's too small to hold much anyway. It's usually just a bit at a time, but a lot of the time.

Uh I have always known what bw means :educate:
Me too.

Wheely

Est. Contributor
I checked off other, along with complete bladder/bowel incon...

As far as other, I can use a leg bag & external cath to control my peeing, but I love the way diapers feel and am totally a diaper lover. I never use diapers for #2, not intentionally at least. I just watch what I eat and go in the morning, so I rarely have bowel accidents. Maybe 1 or 2 a year.

S

soren456

I wear purely for the great pleasure of wearing and using.

I also think that real incontinence would equal real misery; I find no desire for it in myself.

I love participating in my use of diapers: the planning, the doing, the savoring of what I've done. All that would disappear if bowel and bladder accidents just happened.

tdlrfootedpjs

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
Been a bedwetter all my life, and just decided that I didnt want to grow up, so i became an AT.

clothdl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I voted ic both day and night. During the day its off and on. at night its full ic.

bedwett

Contributor
Role
I'm voted bladder incontinent (day/night). It's now a year and a half since i have to wear 24/7 and i'm getting used to it now...

Hissing Sid

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
Hi I am a newby here I am bladder incontinent so wear nappies 24/7/365 I became this way from an infection I picked up in hospital after an operation it attacked my bladder and incontinece sent in over the next three months.That was five years ago.

Viggo

Est. Contributor
Role
Mostly I'm experiencing Urge-Incontinence, which means I HAVE to wear diapers 24/7.

BUT I also have messing-accidents 3-4 days a week in average.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I have to wear a diaper to bed. I had a really bad bladder infection that i didn't even know I had. No pain at all, just slowly reduced bladder capacity. Since I am a heavy sleeper, I don't wake up in the night if I have to go.
I don't mind though, I have liked diapers since I was 7 or so.

diamdiamsen

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent, , Other, Private
I wear just for the convenience as a DL. Nice to know that you are safe - so only pee pee.

bebehuey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Private
same here, i got sick of the pain, back in my 20's i frequently found i couldn't go. many many expensive trips to the ER, eventually, without insurance, and the only urologist in town who wont see me due to the thousands of dollars I owe him, I took matters into my own hands. at least i'm not doubled over in pain anymore.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent
I would totally wear constantly to become incontinent. I did for while, but I had to learn to make it to the bathroom again when I stopped being able to afford to be diapered constantly. A couple times I wet my pants, thinking I had a diaper on... But that's it. Looks like the majority of the users that posted wear out of fetish and convenience.

... Interesting. :]

Spaz

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent
I've been urge incontinent my entire life due to an overactive bladder and IBS. Essentially, I grew up rushing around trying to make it to a bathroom and often having accidents. I had a strong attraction to diapers early in life because of my problems. When I was very young, I had a neighbor my age who had the same problems, but was allowed to wear diapers all the time. I was not. I wore them secretly for years as a child (mostly at night) and eventually regularly as an adult. I've seen lot's of Doctors, who after exhausting drug therapy and talking to me about risky surgery (not an option) have grudgingly agreed that my current management through diet, exercise and diapers (incontinent pads, as they put it) is appropriate.
Spaz

Status
Not open for further replies.