An impossible hug

BraveBabyFinn

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
My little self arise when I'm stressed, tired or sick.
In these moments I would like that a Mommy could be here and care about me. In these situations I really crave for a hug. I would like that she gives me a hug and says something to me like "Everything gonna be alright my Boy". Unfortunately I don't have this mommy.
What are your coping mechanisms you use when you really need a hug but no one can give you this?
Thanx!

• Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 41919, checkingoutall and BobbiSueEllen
I completely understand. It's so special and terribly wanted when I am in my diapers and rubber pants and going potty in them. I feel so naughty sometimes and when my fiancee gives me a great big hug, I feel so much better.

I dream of having a mommy too. A mommy that would put me on the floor, strip me down to just my diaper and tickle me while she changes me, so much so, I would stop playing with my toys, and lose my pacifier, That would be GRAND! I want to be a baby!

I'm really happy to see that I'm not alone.
And so, do you have some technics which make you feel better when this need comes?

Colin said:
I'm really happy to see that I'm not alone.
And so, do you have some technics which make you feel better when this need comes?

When Katie, [my little side] comes out, she wants her pacifier, doll, needs to be in diapers, and insists on being barefoot, When she can't have that, she just talks like a two-year-old when I'm [we're] alone. She LOVES to watch the baby channel too.

Katie2fingers said:
When Katie, [my little side] comes out, she wants her pacifier, doll, needs to be in diapers, and insists on being barefoot, When she can't have that, she just talks like a two-year-old when I'm [we're] alone. She LOVES to watch the baby channel too.
Thank you for your answer.
The way you deal with it is very cute.
Personally when I need a hug that nobody can give to me I take my soft toys and I hold them tight. I also sleep with my pacifier. It doesn't fill my need completely but it keep it under control. However I look for better solutions, that's why I've created this post.

MailCat581 said:
I cuddle my teddy bear and use my pacifier. I lost my real mom last year and it still hurts not having her consoling hug and sweet voice telling me "Everything gonna be alright, baby.". She never changed my diapers as an AB but understood I wore them and used baby things to help me calm and relax. I have autism, sensory issues, and anxiety issues.
I see that we have similar coping mechanisms.
Sorry for your loss. I have an idea about what it's like because I still have my mother but I've never felt loved by her, so I feel very lonely...

Colin said:
The way you deal with it is very cute.
Personally when I need a hug that nobody can give to me I take my soft toys and I hold them tight. I also sleep with my pacifier. It doesn't fill my need completely but it keep it under control. However I look for better solutions, that's why I've created this post.

What will fill your need? Do you know?

Katie2fingers said:
What will fill your need? Do you know?
Not really that's why I've asked the question here.
I think that if a person I love could give le a hug it will fill the need. But to say the truth, it's really hard to find a Mommy or a Daddy...

Back in the days when I was single. I buyed a large soft teddy bear and fold over my leg and arm around it. Also dubble up the planket on top of me to have more weight pushing on me. Al of that make me feel more safe, warm and secure.

Sometimes with a meditation to accept and embrace my little side. It’s helps the feeling that your safe in your little space and that no one can take that away from you. With all that I can say to myself that everything is going to be alright.

Sometimes with a meditation to accept and embrace my little side. It’s helps the feeling that your safe in your little space and that no one can take that away from you. With all that I can say to myself that everything is going to be alright.
Wow that's very interesting thank you!

Colin said:
Not really that's why I've asked the question here.
I think that if a person I love could give le a hug it will fill the need. But to say the truth, it's really hard to find a Mommy or a Daddy...

Well, never give up! Years ago I met someone that I pushed away but we remained friends and she's married with grown kids now. I met her before she was engaged. About 5 years ago, she was the first one I told I was an adult baby and she totally understood. and encouraged me to live the lifestyle. I could have had a mommy way back when if I only knew. In fact, Katie calls her mommy now when we visit, it's kind of cool. Never give up, your mommy or daddy might be out there somewhere.

Back