An important revelation about women. Please read to avoid potential feminine contamination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Read this if you are very pissed off at my very scientific research.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

As we all know, girls are inferior organisms who should stay home making dinner and cleaning the house instead of pretending to be equal to us real men! I will now show you why, with scientific evidence.

Then we have this book. The absolute proof that women are more evil than men.

Now, you might say: But there might be a book about evil men too! Well, I searched this on Google Images, and guess what I found.

As you can see, this is not a book about men. It's about men AND WOMEN. The editors probably couldn't find enough evil men and had to put some women in the book that they didn't manage to insert in their previous volume about women. But I am not finished! Here we have a representative of all those filthy girls, Linda. She figured she should admit what she really is in order to live peacefully without carrying the weight of a lie. Please do not look into her eyes too much; her stare might pierce your soul and contaminate you with evil (that is, if you are a man).

I still have a lot of photographs proving the madness and the foolishness of those beasts. Here are a few mores.

I must conclude that women are indeed very evil, as opposed to respectable men who work hard and succeed at having a happy life. I hope you enjoyed this brief experiment.

Last edited:

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
That last woman is indeed the most evil!

Please assume the party decision submission position!

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I do find it strange that there are 54 views and only one reply, though.

Come on, girls, if you post I'm going to make a sequel involving guys or not! :p

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Hey. Technically, GLaDOS is not a girl. I have yet to see anyone make love to her.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Actually, there is an eviler woman.

QED

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
lol.

All women are bitches who deserve nothing more than an oven and wash cloth.

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'd bang the bejesus out of GlaDOS if I could.

No question there!

C_C_C_Otter

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Evil Women = Shodan.

Also, has anyone here heard of queen... I believe it's Ranavalona? She was pretty evil.

SteveC1981

Contributor
Role
, Other, Private
Actually, there might be eviler women out there than Margaret Thatcher.

Depending on what floats your boat, here's another list of "evil ones".

1. Sarah Palin (the poor bears of the world never have a chance when she's out hunting on her snow machine!)
2. Hillary Clinton (do we ask from the Republican standpoint or the Bill Clinton point of view?:2thumbsup:)
3. Michelle Obama (she's older than I am, so it's not like they were too busy teaching for standardized tests in school to teach her what America is all about)

Disclaimer: said list is meant as big example of sarcasm

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Eviler than the milk snatcher? I challenge you, sah, to a duel!

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
The most evil woman of all...

...Whoops! Didn't mean for her to be that big. But she is that evil!

Last edited:

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Who? Tina Fey? I always thought she was a good actor, and not at all evil. To each his own.

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
That's Sarah Palin. (I don't know if you're talking to me, but if you are, then here's your answer.)

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Koval, put

Status
Not open for further replies.