An Idea...

TheNerdyPenguin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
The Introduction:
I've had an idea, it's probably been done before, but it'd be interesting to see how it works. My idea is a simple social experiment; in my opinion, everyone has some level of creative ability (whether they accept it or not). Using that, the aim of this thread is is simple: to write a story as a community.

Everyone who reads the thread adds a little bit more to the end of the last post, and over time, we can build up a story to be proud of (provided we all follow the rules on writing stories here - don't try to annoy the mods!). Feel free to write as little or as much as you want, keep the story as simple as you want or fill it with confusing plot twists: it's up to you!

The Story:

Chapter One:

I awoke, startled by the noise of a passing car and soaked to the skin. The air was cold with a nip of Winter's final frost. The last night seemed all to be a blur: everything went by so quickly and now... Well here I was, laying in the cold, in a pool of: rain, sweat, blood, or who knows what? All I could tell for certain are three things: one, it's still dark as pitch so it must be night. Two, I needed to do something about the state I was in. And three, at this exact moment in time I was all alone.

I thought for a moment to myself... [Continue me!]

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I had no idea where I was nor where I had been. Everything was a blur, and trying to think was impossible. I could hardly remember my own name. Because it was dark, so incredibly dark, I had trouble telling which way was up or down. There was one thing I did know. I needed to get out, to go home, but I soon discovered that was going to be more difficult than I ever could have imagined. I reached out in the dark only to discover there was what felt like a bar, a bar and another bar, and not just around me, but when I reached up, there too were bars. I tried to clear my head but it felt like I had been drugged. Then I realized. I was in a cage.

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
(I always thought it would be fun to do one of these here. Good idea!)

A wave of panic hit me, and I felt for the first time a survival instinct that seemed to brush aside my aches and pains and resolve my clouded mind to a laser focus: Escape.

Behind me, some distance away, a car sped by. I rolled over just in time to see its taillights receding into the fog, leaving behind a faint red glow against which the bars of the cage were plainly silhouetted. There was no sign of a door on that side, nor light enough to make out the other sides. As I swept my hands along the inside of the cage, hoping to find a hinge or a latch, the steadily growing roar of a slow-moving truck told me that I was about to catch a better glimpse of my surroundings.

The blinding white lights appeared suddenly as if from around a sharp corner, and I turned quickly back to the interior of the cage, trying to memorize its layout and its contents as the alternating bands of light and dark washed over them. My irrational fear that there might be no door at all was quickly put to rest. Unfortunately, the door was under me, half buried in mud. The lights were gone before I could discover a latch or a lock, but a fleck of color in the opposite corner of the cage had caught my attention. In darkness once again, I reached for it and found myself holding what felt like a tattered piece of fabric. An article of clothing, perhaps?

It was only then that I realized I was naked.

Last edited:

TheNerdyPenguin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
That was when I heard it... That dreaded sound of footsteps wandering ever-closer. Whoever it was walking towards me was heavy-footed and sure of their steps, like they knew I was there already.

I scrambled to find the fabric I'd noticed earlier, hoping to at least retain some form of dignity, but to no avail: I couldn't find it now, scrambling in the mud like a wild animal. That was when I noticed, the footsteps had stopped; what I heard now was far worse: the laboured breathing of the shadowy figure of a tall man in a long, grey coat standing next to me.

"Wh - Who are you?", I barely managed to force the words out of my mouth: partly through dehydration, and partly through the paralysing fear that had overcome me, given my situation.

The response came in a deep and world-weary voice: "Put this on.". He held out his hand, passing something through the bars of the cage. With no other option and my eyes refusing to adjust properly to the light - or lack thereof, I reached out my hand and accepted his offer...

Chapter 2: The Plot Thickens!
[Continue Me!]

On a side note: 62 views and 2 responses? At least try to get into the spirit, because 60 of you aren't really getting the point of the whole experience . It's fun! :biggrin:

Last edited: