• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

An idea...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kip

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I think everybody over the age of 18 should take their age out of their profile just to spite him. LOL. Just kidding. Personally, I don't really care if people know how old I am. Age shouldn't matter. As others have said, this isn't a dating site.

Footed P.J.

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Guess you didn't read the proper posts or weren't around chat at the right times. I haven't told anyone my shoe size yet, either. ;)
I'm totally negrepping you on every post hereonout where you do not mention your shoesize. On every one where you fail to mention your shirt color for the day, I report you.

Gotta be cool, yo.

:D

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I'm totally negrepping you on every post hereonout where you do not mention your shoesize. On every one where you fail to mention your shirt color for the day, I report you.

Gotta be cool, yo.

:D
Hehehe...Trevor is afraid to mention his shoe size for fear it will start an influx of PMs for e-sex! LOLz

I personally wear a 6-1/2 or 7 (Canada/US) which equates to a 4 or 4-1/2 (UK) and 37 or 37-1/2 (Europe).

Please, no PMs for e-sex! Oh wait..there's not the same equivalency in females as there is in males for the whole shoe-size things! :-D

Oh 'n I'm wearing a mint-green t-shirt today :-D

Footed P.J.

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
wat size shoe are u?

This isn't about me. It's about others. :p

But I am wearing a superkewl black longsleeve Quicksilver tee.

But srsly, I'm not sure whether I agree or disagree with the originator. I personally feel kind of out of touch with typical college kids. But, then, OTOH, I haven't a problem comiserating with 40-ish folks.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
People who have to see / know the age (admins, moderators, background check people) have access to people'S birthdates. To everyone else, age should be voluntarily disclosed.

If you're unsure about people's age, flat out ask them (in private, of course). Obviously, they can refuse to answer that question, in which case I'd suggest discontinuing any private conversation with them for safety reasons. If you think someone's lying about their age, you can ask a moderator to check if the age on their profile corresponds with what they have told you. Mods won't give you the exact age, but can surely tell you whether or not the age you were given matches the age on file with ADISC (a simple "yes"/"no"-answer).

And remember: People who who lie about their age on this forum are permanently removed from ADISC without warning and without a chance to appeal. It clearly says so when you open an account here, so we have no mercy if you can't read and follow simple orders.

Peachy

Status
Not open for further replies.