An Enjoyable Lunch Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
As if the dream I related wasn't enjoyable enough, I was surprised to find myself home alone half the afternoon today. I took a couple days off from work to get some things done outside before the cold weather sets in. Soon as I found out everyone was going out for a couple hours, I made plans! After getting one chore done, I took a break to make a sandwich for lunch, grabbed a bottle of sprite, and headed down to the basement for...lunch in my high chair!:smile: It's been some time since I was last alone long enough to sit in it and enjoy a meal, so this was a real treat for me. I took my time eating to savor the feeling of being snug and comfy in it. Too soon it was time to get back to work. I could have stayed there a lot longer, but if no other work I planned on doing was done by the time everyone returned the question might be: "Well what were you doing all that time?":eek:

~Pramrider

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I think we all enjoy the occasional alone time to do those things which appeal to us. I'll get more that once I retire from my day job.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
Had an opportunity to do it again today! Also hooked up the Airy Fairy swing and had time to enjoy some swinging in it before lunch. I picked the right days to take off this week. :)

~Pramrider

bn3baby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hi Pramrider good to hear you had a good lunch time. I just had lunch in my Babee Tenda table chair. Yes I picked one up about 5 or 6 weeks ago. Had to rework it little so I could in it. Have used it a lot but it is not as comfortable as my Graco Neat Seat. I use the Neat Seat all the time it seems to be the only high chair that's works for me. I find most of the new high chairs to small for me so I will stay with the Neat Seat and have fun.

Lets have a high chair party!

bn3baby

loveducks

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hi Pramrider good to hear you had a good lunch time. I just had lunch in my Babee Tenda table chair. Yes I picked one up about 5 or 6 weeks ago. Had to rework it little so I could in it. Have used it a lot but it is not as comfortable as my Graco Neat Seat. I use the Neat Seat all the time it seems to be the only high chair that's works for me. I find most of the new high chairs to small for me so I will stay with the Neat Seat and have fun.

Lets have a high chair party!

bn3baby

what does urs look like

bn3baby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hi Loveducks just got in on a break I have tons of work to do out side before "old man winter" sets in, baaa humbug. I will have some photos when things slow down around here.

bn3baby

bn3baby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
As if the dream I related wasn't enjoyable enough, I was surprised to find myself home alone half the afternoon today. I took a couple days off from work to get some things done outside before the cold weather sets in. Soon as I found out everyone was going out for a couple hours, I made plans! After getting one chore done, I took a break to make a sandwich for lunch, grabbed a bottle of sprite, and headed down to the basement for...lunch in my high chair!:smile: It's been some time since I was last alone long enough to sit in it and enjoy a meal, so this was a real treat for me. I took my time eating to savor the feeling of being snug and comfy in it. Too soon it was time to get back to work. I could have stayed there a lot longer, but if no other work I planned on doing was done by the time everyone returned the question might be: "Well what were you doing all that time?":eek:

~Pramrider

Hi Pramrider just finished breakfast in my Babee Tenda table chair and had my second coffee by the front window to see the world go by. Now I am in the shop padded wearing my footed day time romper sitting in my Neat Seat high chair and read adisc. It's going to be a great day.

bn3baby

bn3baby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hi loveducks this is me in my Baby Tenda table chair.

DSCN2663 (475x640).jpg

DSCN2666 (447x640).jpg

- - - Updated - - -

This is my Graco Neat Seat that I use for breakfast and lunch. I also have a Fisher Price high chair but the Neat Seat is a better chair.

bn3baby

DSCN2603 (464x640).jpgDSCN2604 (319x640).jpgDSCN2607 (391x640).jpg

Attachments

• DSCN2667 (640x480).jpg
    DSCN2667 (640x480).jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 122

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
Hi loveducks this is me in my Baby Tenda table chair.

View attachment 19004

View attachment 19003

- - - Updated - - -

This is my Graco Neat Seat that I use for breakfast and lunch. I also have a Fisher Price high chair but the Neat Seat is a better chair.

bn3baby

View attachment 19005View attachment 19006View attachment 19007

You fit in them very well. I'm especially surprised at the room in the Graco chair, having a plastic shell seat. Thank you for sharing the photos.

~Pramrider

bn3baby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Pramrider and loveducks I don't just fit into the Babee Tenda chair. I had to make the seat wider and move the rails outward. take a good look at these photos and see what I did.
DSCN2707 (640x480).jpgDSCN2708 (640x480).jpgDSCN2709 (640x480).jpgDSCN2710 (640x480).jpgDSCN2711 (640x480).jpg

bn3baby

Attachments

• DSCN2709 (640x480).jpg
    DSCN2709 (640x480).jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 70

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
You certainly did a professional job with your modifications. Never having seen either of these chairs unaltered in person, I'd never know they had been modified without your pointing it out.

~Pramrider

Status
Not open for further replies.