An early leak

Pantyman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I always wear a nice thick abdl diaper with a booster . generally I try to get an entire day out of it. Put on a very rare occasion I get an very early leak. Like maybe my second flood. So usually I will try to get a private location where I can drop my pants and my compression shorts and adjust things also I reached down and make sure I have my leak guards up and also maybe rearrange my booster. And then I pull my compression shorts back up and my pants and continue my day .A majority of the time my problem will be solved and I can continue utilizing my high capacity diaper. How do you handle an early lead? You change and start with a fresh diaper? Or do you rearrange and keep going.

Reactions: Canadianfalls and Jorelaxed
Usually I will feel the back side of my diaper starting to get damp and when I sit and i feel dampness on my rear diaper leak guards, I promptly go change.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 39193
Jorelaxed said:
Usually I will feel the back side of my diaper starting to get damp and when I sit and i feel dampness on my rear diaper leak guards, I promptly go change.
I hadn’t really thought much about it, but I guess this is exactly what I do.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
DLmikey said:
I hadn’t really thought much about it, but I guess this is exactly what I do.
I wear Betterdry diapers and they wick pretty good and will let you know when its close to changing time.🙂

Jorelaxed said:
I wear Betterdry diapers and they wick pretty good and will let you know when its close to changing time.🙂
I used to wear Abena M4s and I found them quite difficult to judge. I now use Tena Active Fit Ultima and Maxi and they wick really well too and I can virtually always know instinctively when to change before a leak, plus I like being wet but not soaked.

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed
DLmikey said:
I used to wear Abena M4s and I found them quite difficult to judge. I now use Tena Active Fit Ultima and Maxi and they wick really well too and I can virtually always know instinctively when to change before a leak, plus I like being wet but not soaked.
I have not tried the new Tenas, they sound good!
The last time I tried a Tena was when they were still plastic backed supers.

Pantyman said:
So I always wear a nice thick abdl diaper with a booster . generally I try to get an entire day out of it. Put on a very rare occasion I get an very early leak. Like maybe my second flood. So usually I will try to get a private location where I can drop my pants and my compression shorts and adjust things also I reached down and make sure I have my leak guards up and also maybe rearrange my booster. And then I pull my compression shorts back up and my pants and continue my day .A majority of the time my problem will be solved and I can continue utilizing my high capacity diaper. How do you handle an early lead? You change and start with a fresh diaper? Or do you rearrange and keep going.
I like wearing the pull ups under control top pantyhose with a large booster pad. I usally use 2 to 3 diapers per day. I feel so sexy when warm and wet.

I don't usually wear boosters when out an about as I feel they are often the cause of an early leak.

But when actually I do get an early leak I just check if my diaper is saturated, if it isn't I just move readjust and move on :)

Reactions: Napincolove
Most of the time, early leaks for me are caused by peeing too fast. So, I slow it down.

If I'm still leaking, then that means it's time to change.

Back